2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2019 > Becky L 25

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Becky (new)

Becky | 131 comments I have had the goal of 25 books the last two years and have met it. This year I was really close to missing it by one book so I’m going to keep it this year.

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Wishing you the best of luck with your goal Becky & a happy new reading year!

message 3: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12014 comments Becky you just have to have fun with what you are reading! I hope 25 is a blast for you next year.

message 4: by Ilona, Global Moderator (new)

Ilona | 3987 comments Good luck Becky, I am sure you'll reach it next year! :)

message 5: by Ilona, Global Moderator (new)

Ilona | 3987 comments How is it going with your challenge so far? Are you on track to reach your goal of 25?

message 6: by Becky (new)

Becky | 131 comments Well I am almost done with my reading goal. This summer has been really great for me. Since I am a teacher I have the summers off and I have really enjoyed sitting outside with a good book. I have read 9 books already this month. I am enjoying Debbie Macomber as an author as of recently. I like how light and easy they are to read for the summer.

message 7: by Ilona, Global Moderator (new)

Ilona | 3987 comments Becky wrote: "Well I am almost done with my reading goal. This summer has been really great for me. Since I am a teacher I have the summers off and I have really enjoyed sitting outside with a good book. I have ..."

That is great! I had never heard of this author before, but I'll check out her books.

message 8: by Becky (new)

Becky | 131 comments Well as the year is coming to a close I am so surprised that I actually read 36 books this year. Obviously some were short and sweet, but I got sucked into a few series and that always helps with these challenges. I am looking forward to a new year and a new challenge. I think I will keep the goal of 25 books, just because I went back to school this year and I could tell when the homework piled up my free reading time went way down! Super excited to explore some new books and clear off the shelf in my basement of books I have bought and not read yet (I have a bad habit of doing that!)