The Procrastinators Book Club discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Group Read Nominations (January)

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kairia (last edited Dec 07, 2018 01:38PM) (new)

Kairia Group Read nominations begin on December 1st and end on December 22nd. All members will have a chance to nominate and vote for their choices in this thread. A poll will be created on/after December 22nd for January's Group Read(s)!

Members can nominate as many books as they'd like. Just include the title/author or a link to the book by using the "add book/author" tool. If there is a nominated book that you'd like to read, simply state that you also vote for that book. Books that have votes will be added to the final poll for members to participate in at the end of the month.

NOMINATIONS:
The Girl Who Chased the Moon by Sarah Addison Allen Crank (Crank, #1) by Ellen Hopkins The Bone Witch (The Bone Witch, #1) by Rin Chupeco Bridge of Clay by Markus Zusak The Thief (The Queen's Thief, #1) by Megan Whalen Turner Little Women by Louisa May Alcott Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas The Bear and the Nightingale (Winternight Trilogy, #1) by Katherine Arden To Kill a Kingdom by Alexandra Christo

BOOKS FOR VOTING:
The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) by Suzanne Collins +1
The Seven Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton +1

message 2: by Kairia (last edited Dec 03, 2018 09:15PM) (new)

Kairia I'm going to nominate Crank by Ellen Hopkins.

message 3: by — nova (new)

— nova (belaslugosi) | 89 comments i’d like to nominate the hunger games :))

message 4: by Madeline (last edited Dec 04, 2018 03:40PM) (new)

Madeline Cathryn (madelinecathryn) Id like to nominate The Bone Witch Bridge of Clay and The Thief

message 5: by Aqsa (last edited Dec 04, 2018 07:57PM) (new)

Aqsa (her_747) | 50 comments I nominate The 7½ Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle. If we can nominate more than one, I'd like to nominate Little Women too.

⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess) (annithebookprincess) I second the Hunger Games. I think it's time for a re read...

message 7: by Bryce (new)

Bryce (brycereads) | 74 comments Throne of Glass. this has been nominated a few times in the past but hasn't been read yet.

message 9: by mina, Group/Buddy Reads Procrastinator (new)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.