What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Romance: Teenage girl falls in love with older brother's best friend. Brother is killed in a motorcycle accident, family blames the friend. Years later he's is a famous photographer, he calls her Sunshine.

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Renee (new)

Renee | 1 comments I think this the author but I’m not positive. Story about a teenaged girl who falls in love with her older brothers best friend. Her brother is killed in a motorcycle accident and her family blames the friend. Years later Brian is now a famous photographer and is going to do a photo session for the girl who used to love him. He calls her Sunshine. They reconnect and fall in love again despite her family’s objections.

message 2: by Kris (last edited Dec 04, 2018 06:14PM) (new)

Kris | 33432 comments Mod
Renee mentioned the author might be Barbara Delinsky and she read the book about 15 years ago.

I added plot details to the topic header. Feel free to update it using the small "edit" link after the header - on the full desktop website (not the mobile app.)

(Fyi, the link above the header is where we put the book title when the request is solved.)