What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Australian teen novel: Girl walks up hill and looses weight

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Imogen (new)

Imogen Tait | 2 comments In 2014 I read a book with my yr 6 class and I cannot remember the title or author for the life of me. It would have been published probably between 2009-2013 maybe slightly earlier. It was YA Teen and involved the main character Paige who was kinda bullied at school. It was definitely set in Australia, I'm thinking Sydney?. MAYBE SPOILERS - She goes away for the holidays and stays in a caravan?? and walks up a hill everyday to call someone and she meets a friend (I think?) she looses heaps of weight from walking up the hill. Thats about as far as I remember! People would say to her "Paige, read it and weep!"

message 2: by Mai (last edited Dec 05, 2018 09:14AM) (new)

Mai | 1216 comments Searching that phrase "Paige, read it and weep" I found this book:
Give Me Four Reasons by Lizzie Wilcock. The author is Australian but I'm not sure the book matches your description!
It was published in 2011.

message 3: by Imogen (new)

Imogen Tait | 2 comments you know, I think that might be it. I'll have to read further but from the preview two chapters, it does sound familiar. Thanks!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Give Me Four Reasons (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Lizzie Wilcock (other topics)