#AYEARATHON discussion

December2018-BooksUnder 300Pages > Day 2 of Reading!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ke-sha (new)

ke-sha (angel707) | 2008 comments Mod
How's your reading coming along?

message 2: by Pachy (new)

Pachy Pedia (pachypedia) | 20 comments Hi! I finished Every heart a doorway, and it was amazing! How are you all doing?

message 3: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) | 222 comments Again a bad day, haven't even started yet and it's almost time for bed. Tomorrow my parents will come over so no reading as well. Thursday I have a dinner party so again no reading. Not until Friday late in the afternoon probably :((

message 4: by ke-sha (new)

Pachy wrote: "Hi! I finished Every heart a doorway, and it was amazing! How are you all doing?"

I Keep hearing good things about "Every Heart a Doorway". Hoping to get to it soon. Right now my library books are my main Priority!

Happy Reading :)

message 5: by ke-sha (new)

Susy wrote: "Again a bad day, haven't even started yet and it's almost time for bed. Tomorrow my parents will come over so no reading as well. Thursday I have a dinner party so again no reading. Not until Frida..."

Well It's fun to socialize but it does but a cramp in the reading plans. I hope you can get some reading Done this weekedn :)

message 6: by ke-sha (last edited Dec 04, 2018 05:13PM) (new)

I'm currently Re-Reading The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom and I'm listening to the audiobook this time around and I'm about 2hrs in and Have about 3hrs left and then If my Hold of the Sequel The Next Person You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom ] comes in I'll start that if not I'll either start Sadie by Courtney Summers or The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath

There was a lot of hanging with friends in the last two days so Tomorrow I'm going to try and NOT socialize after work and just get some reading done since I already have plans Thursday & Friday Lol

message 7: by Paget (new)

Paget | 118 comments My reading is going well, considering that this week just jump up on me and I was not prepared at all. Today I read A Christmas Carol. I had a hard time getting into it and than it was already over.
Books finished
A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens A Christmas Card by Paul Theroux Nya hyss av Emil i Lönneberga (Emil i Lönneberga, #2) by Astrid Lindgren
Pages 303

message 8: by Paget (new)

Paget | 118 comments Pachy wrote: "Hi! I finished Every heart a doorway, and it was amazing! How are you all doing?"

I read it a while ago and really enjoyed it. Are you going to continue with Down Among the Sticks and Bones?

Gil-or (readingbooksinisrael) (meirathefirst) Yesterday I read a WHOLE 9 pages in The Second Mango.

message 10: by Pachy (new)

Pachy Pedia (pachypedia) | 20 comments ke-sha wrote: "Pachy wrote: "Hi! I finished Every heart a doorway, and it was amazing! How are you all doing?"

I Keep hearing good things about "Every Heart a Doorway". Hoping to get to it soon. Right now my lib..."

I really liked it, but it was so short!

message 11: by Vivian (last edited Dec 05, 2018 06:37AM) (new)

Vivian Wolkoff | 117 comments I read another 15% of War Storm (Red Queen, #4) by Victoria Aveyard . I'm currently 25% done with it.

I also read 10% of The Accidental Afterlife of Thomas Marsden by Emma Trevayne . I'm currently 35% done with it. I'm planning on getting a lot of reading done on Friday. I hope I can finish this one by then and pick up And the Ocean Was Our Sky by Patrick Ness .