2022 Reading Challenge discussion

15 views
ARCHIVE 2019 > Erica's 125 in 2019

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erica ☘️ (new)

Erica ☘️ (ecmross) | 50 comments Going for 125 as my initial goal, but I'd like to make it to 150 if I can!


message 2: by Erica ☘️ (last edited Dec 03, 2018 03:16PM) (new)

Erica ☘️ (ecmross) | 50 comments Current progress: 0 /125


Helpful links:
2019 Book Nook
2018 Personal Challenge
2018 Book Nook


message 3: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Erica☘ wrote: "Going for 125 as my initial goal, but I'd like to make it to 150 if I can!"

Impressive Erica! Wishing you the best of luck & happy reading!


message 4: by Winter, Group Reads (new)

Winter (winter9) | 4630 comments That's great Erica! Do you have any books you really want to get to next year?


message 5: by Erica ☘️ (new)

Erica ☘️ (ecmross) | 50 comments Susy wrote: "Erica☘ wrote: "Going for 125 as my initial goal, but I'd like to make it to 150 if I can!"

Impressive Erica! Wishing you the best of luck & happy reading!"


Thank you Susy!


message 6: by Erica ☘️ (new)

Erica ☘️ (ecmross) | 50 comments Winter wrote: "That's great Erica! Do you have any books you really want to get to next year?"

Thanks Winter! Yes, I'd really like to get to some that I wasn't able to read this year like Nine Perfect Strangers by Liane Moriarty, The Witch Doesn't Burn In This One by Amanda Lovelace, the Outlander series, The Sleeper and the Spindle by Neil Gaiman and The Queen of the Night by Alexander Chee. I really could go on and on, but I also need to look over what will be published next year that I'm waiting on as well! :)


message 7: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Some awesome reads there. Wanted to read The Sleeper and the Spindle this year, but didn't get to it. Nine Perfect Strangers is on my TBR as well. Ahh, so many great reads waiting for us...


message 8: by Erica ☘️ (new)

Erica ☘️ (ecmross) | 50 comments January


message 9: by Erica ☘️ (new)

Erica ☘️ (ecmross) | 50 comments February


message 10: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments Wishing you the best of luck and some great reads in the coming year


message 11: by Erica ☘️ (new)

Erica ☘️ (ecmross) | 50 comments March


message 12: by Erica ☘️ (new)

Erica ☘️ (ecmross) | 50 comments April


message 13: by Erica ☘️ (new)

Erica ☘️ (ecmross) | 50 comments May


message 14: by Erica ☘️ (new)

Erica ☘️ (ecmross) | 50 comments June


message 15: by Erica ☘️ (new)

Erica ☘️ (ecmross) | 50 comments July


message 16: by Erica ☘️ (new)

Erica ☘️ (ecmross) | 50 comments August


message 17: by Erica ☘️ (new)

Erica ☘️ (ecmross) | 50 comments September


message 18: by Erica ☘️ (new)

Erica ☘️ (ecmross) | 50 comments October


message 19: by Erica ☘️ (new)

Erica ☘️ (ecmross) | 50 comments November


message 20: by Erica ☘️ (new)

Erica ☘️ (ecmross) | 50 comments December


message 21: by Erica ☘️ (new)

Erica ☘️ (ecmross) | 50 comments Blagica wrote: "Wishing you the best of luck and some great reads in the coming year"

Thanks Blagica and happy reading!


message 22: by Erica ☘️ (new)

Erica ☘️ (ecmross) | 50 comments Susy wrote: "Some awesome reads there. Wanted to read The Sleeper and the Spindle this year, but didn't get to it. Nine Perfect Strangers is on my TBR as well. Ahh, so many great reads waiting for us..."

I definitely agree!!! :)


message 23: by Winter, Group Reads (new)

Winter (winter9) | 4630 comments Erica☘ wrote: "Winter wrote: "That's great Erica! Do you have any books you really want to get to next year?"

Thanks Winter! Yes, I'd really like to get to some that I wasn't able to read this year like Nine Per..."


Yes, me too. Every year I have a list in my head of books I didn't get to last year, but then there's always the new shinies to consider too ^^


back to top