Young Adult Contemporary Romance discussion

Verity
This topic is about Verity
❤ BUDDY READS-IN PROGRESS > Verity by Colleen Hoover - Starting December 18, 2018

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Chris | 7142 comments Mod
This thread is to discuss the book Verity which comes out on 12/18/18. This book is NA. Please use spoiler tags and note the chapter you are on so everyone can read at their own pace. Enjoy!!

Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) (anovelglimpse) | 6018 comments Mod
I'm in! I plan on starting it today/tomorrow!

I totally forgot to write comments as I was reading! I'll come back tomorrow and add my thoughts.

I totally had the date wrong for when it was coming out. I’ll start it tomorrow!!

Finished (view spoiler)

Erika | 9482 comments Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) wrote: "Finished [spoilers removed]"

Oh my god I just started!!!!

message 7: by Erika (last edited Dec 10, 2018 05:25PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erika | 9482 comments Chapter three (view spoiler)

Erika | 9482 comments Chapter 4(view spoiler)

Erika | 9482 comments Chapter 5(view spoiler)

message 10: by Erika (last edited Dec 10, 2018 06:43PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erika | 9482 comments Chapter six(view spoiler)

message 11: by Erika (last edited Dec 10, 2018 07:30PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erika | 9482 comments So I’m reading and my husbands ask me to watch Outlander and I say no, and he wines and says why not?( I know he can’t figure out why I won’t watch one of my favorite shows) I yell because. He just won’t understand that this book trumps all things right now. Chapter 10 (view spoiler)

message 12: by Erika (last edited Dec 10, 2018 08:39PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erika | 9482 comments Chapter 14(view spoiler)

Erika wrote: "So I’m reading and my husbands ask me to watch Outlander and I say no, and he wines and says why not?( I know he can’t figure out why I won’t watch one of my favorite shows) I yell because. He just..."

LOL! I love it!

Erika | 9482 comments Chapter 16(view spoiler)

message 15: by Vega_girl (new)

Vega_girl | 6624 comments Guys.....I bought this but am so scared to pick it up....

Erika | 9482 comments Finished(view spoiler)

Erika | 9482 comments Vega_girl wrote: "Guys.....I bought this but am so scared to pick it up...."

You HAVE to read it. I need to speak to someone about this.

Erika wrote: "Chapter 4[spoilers removed]"

I feel the same way!!

Erika wrote: "Finished[spoilers removed]"

I agree (view spoiler)

Erika | 9482 comments Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) wrote: "Erika wrote: "Finished[spoilers removed]"

I agree [spoilers removed]"

Thanks, I will!!!!! I love it!

Erika wrote: "So I’m reading and my husbands ask me to watch Outlander and I say no, and he wines and says why not?( I know he can’t figure out why I won’t watch one of my favorite shows) I yell because. He just..."

Love this!!! Haha

Chapter 10 (view spoiler)

Erika wrote: "Chapter 14[spoilers removed]"

Chapter 14 (view spoiler)

Erika wrote: "Chapter 16[spoilers removed]"

Chapter 16 (view spoiler)

Erika wrote: "Finished[spoilers removed]"

Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) wrote: "Erika wrote: "Finished[spoilers removed]"

Finished (view spoiler)

Chris wrote: "Erika wrote: "Finished[spoilers removed]"

Finished [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

Erika | 9482 comments Chris wrote: "Erika wrote: "So I’m reading and my husbands ask me to watch Outlander and I say no, and he wines and says why not?( I know he can’t figure out why I won’t watch one of my favorite shows) I yell be..."

Exactly!!!!

Erika | 9482 comments Chris wrote: "Erika wrote: "Chapter 14[spoilers removed]"

Chapter 14 [spoilers removed]"

Yea this book(view spoiler)

Erika | 9482 comments Chris wrote: "Erika wrote: "Chapter 16[spoilers removed]"

Chapter 16 [spoilers removed]"

I was always on the verge of an anxiety attack as I read this and God forgive me but I wanted to slap Ms. Hoover while I was having them!

Erika | 9482 comments Chris wrote: "Erika wrote: "Finished[spoilers removed]"

Finished [spoilers removed]"

I agree(view spoiler)

Renée (renee_alexandria) | 2 comments Vega_girl wrote: "Guys.....I bought this but am so scared to pick it up...."

I'm literally speechless reading this ... Best way to put my thoughts about this book is I'm extremely disturbed but obsessed with reading it!

Renée (renee_alexandria) | 2 comments chapter 16 literally just gave me the chills ... How does she do this to her audience ????? Colleen Hoover is amazing at what she does with her writing techniques ! Mindblown

Erika | 9482 comments Renee wrote: "chapter 16 literally just gave me the chills ... How does she do this to her audience ????? Colleen Hoover is amazing at what she does with her writing techniques ! Mindblown"

I completely agree. I just love that she' able to take us to all these great places, because to me that is what make a great author, I am still thinking about this book.

Renee wrote: "Vega_girl wrote: "Guys.....I bought this but am so scared to pick it up...."

I'm literally speechless reading this ... Best way to put my thoughts about this book is I'm extremely disturbed but ob..."

That is exactly how I was reading this book and couldn't stop thinking about it after!!!!

Erika | 9482 comments I know I couldn't wait to get to the end but was mad at myself because I wanted to enjoy it to the fullest. So another reason I wasn't to happy with Ms. Hoover, how dare you make me rush through one of your books.

Erika wrote: "I know I couldn't wait to get to the end but was mad at myself because I wanted to enjoy it to the fullest. So another reason I wasn't to happy with Ms. Hoover, how dare you make me rush through on..."

hahahaha so true!