Catching up on Classics (and lots more!) discussion

2019 Classic Bingo Challenge > Shirley (stampartiste)'s 2019 Classic Bingo Challenge

Comments Showing 1-50 of 63 (63 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Shirley (stampartiste) (last edited Dec 21, 2019 03:58PM) (new)

Shirley (stampartiste) | 649 comments

Shirley (stampartiste) | 649 comments Classics Bingo 2019

The goal is to focus your reading on literary classics.

Read a classic that fits the description of a square. You may NOT count the same book twice for different categories in this challenge. Each book can be applied to only one square, even if it fulfills the requirements of multiple squares. All books read to mark off squares must be finished in 2019.

Level One Bingo
Four Corners: Mark off the four outside corners of the Bingo board.
Five-in-a-Row: Mark off five squares in a row. This can be done horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.

Level Two Bingo
Small Box: Mark off all the 9 inner squares of the board (including the free square), leaving blank the 16 outside border squares.

Level Three Bingo
Outside Box: Mark off all 16 of the outer squares, leaving blank the 9 inner squares.

Level Four Bingo
Blackout! Mark off all the squares of the board.

message 3: by Shirley (stampartiste) (last edited Jan 03, 2019 04:02PM) (new)

Shirley (stampartiste) | 649 comments Classic Bingo 2019
Clarifications & Suggestions:

★B1: 18th Century or Earlier Classic
Read a book published (written) before 1801.
★B2: Book Chosen by the Cover
Choose a book whose cover appeals to you
★B3: European Classic
Read a classic that is either set in the given geographical area, or is written by an author native to that geographical area. Goodreads Places: Books categorized by setting or Wikipedia: List of Novelists by Nationality
★B4: Telegraph’s 100 Novels List
Read a book form Telegraph's 100 Novels List, On Goodreads, On List Challenges
★B5: 20th Century Classic
Read a book published (written) from January 1, 1901 – December 31, 2000)

★I1: Book from the Group’s Bookshelf Prior to 2019
Read a book which has been on the group shelf before this year.
★I2: New-to-You Author
Read a book by an author whose works you have never read.
★I3: Classic Play
Read a classic play.
★I4: Literary Prize of Your Country
Read a book that was awarded a literary prize of the country or region where you live. Goodreads List of Literary Prizes or Wikipedia List of Literary Prizes
★I5: Classic on Your Bookshelf For over a Year
Read a classic that has been on your bookshelf for a year or more, or one that has been on the shelf longer than the average book.

★N1: South American Classic
Read a classic that is either set in the given geographical area, or is written by an author native to that geographical area. Goodreads Places: Books categorized by setting or Wikipedia: List of Novelists by Nationality
★N2: Short Story Collection
Read a short story or a collection of short stories.
★N3: FREE SPACE
Read any book you like
★N4: Poetry or Essay Collection
Read a collection of poetry or essays.
★N5: Asian Classic

★G1: Winner of a Foreign Literary Prize
Read a book that was awarded a literary prize of a country/region other than where you live. Goodreads List of Literary Prizes or Wikipedia List of Literary Prizes
★G2: Classic By a Female Author
Read a classic written by a female author.
★G3: Classic Non-fiction
Read a classic that has been shelved on Goodreads with the specified genre. (Look on the right side of a book’s Goodreads page for its listed genres.)
★G4: Written by Nobel Laureate
Read a book that was written by a Nobel Prize-winning author. List of Nobel Laureates
★G5: Book from the Group’s 2019 Bookshelf
Read at least one group read in 2019

★O1: 19th Century Classic
Read a book published (written) from January 1, 1801 – December 31, 1900)
★O2: Classic Sci-fi or Fantasy
Read a classic that has been shelved on Goodreads with the specified genre. (Look on the right side of a book’s Goodreads page for its listed genres.)
★O3: Classic Comedy or Satire
★O4: Classic Romance:
★O5: 21st Century Potential Classic
Read a book published from January 1, 2001 – Present that you think will become a classic.

message 4: by Shirley (stampartiste) (last edited Dec 15, 2019 03:07PM) (new)

Shirley (stampartiste) | 649 comments Possible Choices:

B1: 18th Century or Earlier Classic: Robinson Crusoe (1719: 320 pages) by Daniel Defoe
B2: Book Chosen by the Cover: Sir Gawain and the Green Knight, Pearl, and Sir Orfeo (1400: 158 pages), translated by J.R.R. Tolkien and edited by Christopher Tolkien
B3: European Classic: The Necklace (1884: 48 pages) by Guy de Maupassant
B4: Telegraph’s 100 Novels List: David Copperfield (1849: 882 pages) by Charles Dickens
B5: 20th Century Classic: The Sound and the Fury (1929: 326 pages) by William Faulkner

I1: Book from the Group’s Bookshelf Prior to 2019: The Yellow Wallpaper (1892: 46 pages) by Charlotte Perkins Gilman
I2: New-to-You Author: Gulliver's Travels (1726: 306 pages) by Jonathan Swift
I3: Classic Play: Hamlet (1600: 289 pages) by William Shakespeare
I4: Literary Prize of Your Country (1930 Pulitzer Prize): Laughing Boy: A Navajo Love Story (1929: 193 pages) by Oliver La Farge
I5: Classic on Your Bookshelf For over a Year: Great Expectations: Authoritative Text, Backgrounds, Contexts, Criticism (1861: 544 pages) by Charles Dickens)

N1: South American Classic: The Bridge of San Luis Rey (1927: 160 pages) by Thornton Wilder
N2: Short Story Collection: The World's Greatest Short Stories (2006: 256 pages) edited by James Ryan Daley
N3: FREE SPACE: The Happy Prince (1888: 32 pages) by Oscar Wilde
N4: Poetry or Essay Collection: 100 Best-Loved Poems (1995: 101 pages) edited by Philip Smith
N5: Asian Classic: The Waiting Years (1957: 203 pages) by Fumiko Enchi (Winner of Japan's 1957 Noma Literary Prize)

G1: Winner of a Foreign Literary Prize (1948 James Tait Black Memorial Prize for Fiction): The Heart of the Matter (1948: 272 pages) by Graham Greene
G2: Classic By a Female Author: A Tree Grows in Brooklyn (1943: 493 pages) by Betty Smith
G3: Classic Non-fiction: Common Sense (1776: 104 pages) by Thomas Paine
G4: Written by Nobel Laureate: The Sun Also Rises (1926: 189 pages) by Ernest Hemingway
G5: Book from the Group's 2019 Bookshelf: Joan of Arc (1896: 455 pages) by Mark Twain

O1: 19th Century Classic: Bartleby the Scrivener (1853: 80 pages) by Herman Melville
O2: Classic Sci-fi or Fantasy: A Wrinkle in Time (1962: 203 pages) by Madeleine L'Engle
O3: Classic Comedy or Satire: The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn (1884: 327 pages) by Mark Twain
O4: Classic Romance: Anne of Green Gables (1908: 320 pages) by L.M. Montgomery
O5: 21st Century Potential Classic: Hillbilly Elegy: A Memoir of a Family and Culture in Crisis (2016: 257 pages) by J.D. Vance

message 5: by Shirley (stampartiste) (last edited Dec 21, 2019 04:06PM) (new)

Shirley (stampartiste) | 649 comments Reserved for books read

Books read: 25/25 (BLACKOUT on 12/21/2019)

B1: 18th Century or Earlier Classic: Robinson Crusoe (1719: 320 pages) by Daniel Defoe - Completed 03/17/19 (5 stars)
B2: Book Chosen by the Cover: Sir Gawain and the Green Knight/Pearl/Sir Orfeo (1400: 214 pages) by Unknown - Completed 04/21/19 (5 stars)
B3: European Classic: The Necklace (1884: 48 pages) by Guy de Maupassant - Completed 04/24/19 (4 stars)
B4: Telegraph’s 100 Novels List: David Copperfield (1849: 882 pages) by Charles Dickens - Completed 12/19/19 (5 stars)
B5: 20th Century Classic: We Have Always Lived in the Castle (1962: 146 pages) by Shirley Jackson - Completed 10/22/19 (4 stars)

I1: Book from the Group’s Bookshelf Prior to 2019: The Yellow Wallpaper (1892: 46 pages) by Charlotte Perkins Gilman - Completed 05/03/19 (5 stars)
I2: New-to-You Author: The Sound and the Fury (1929: 326 pages) by William Faulkner - Completed 11/27/19 (4 stars)
I3: Classic Play: Hamlet (1603: 289 pages) by William Shakespeare - Completed 12/21/19 (4 stars)
I4: Literary Prize of Your Country: Laughing Boy: A Navajo Love Story (1929: 193 pages) by Oliver La Farge - Completed 04/14/19 (4 stars)
I5: Classic on Your Bookshelf For over a Year: Great Expectations: Authoritative Text, Backgrounds, Contexts, Criticism (1861: 544 pages) by Charles Dickens - Completed 01/30/19 (4 stars)

N1: South American Classic (Peru): The Bridge of San Luis Rey (1927: 138 pages) by Thornton Wilder - Completed 11/05/19 (4 stars)
N2: Short Story Collection: The World's Greatest Short Stories (1853-1962: 236 pages), edited by James Daley (2006) - Completed 05/14/19 (4 stars)
N3: FREE SPACE: The Happy Prince (1888: 32 pages) by Oscar Wilde - Completed 08/16/19 (4 stars)
N4: Poetry or Essay Collection: 100 Best-Loved Poems (1995: 101 pages) edited by Philip Smith - Completed 01/29/19 (4 stars)
N5: Asian Classic: The Waiting Years (1957: 203 pages) by Fumiko Enchi - Completed 03/31/19 (5 stars)

G1: Winner of a Foreign Literary Prize: The Heart of the Matter (1948: 272 pages) by Graham Greene - Completed 09/09/19 (4 stars)
G2: Classic By a Female Author: A Tree Grows in Brooklyn (1943: 493 pages) by Betty Smith - Completed 08/26/19 (5 stars)
G3: Classic Non-fiction: Common Sense (1776: 104 pages) by Thomas Paine - Completed 02/14/19 (5 stars)
G4: Written by Nobel Laureate: The Sun Also Rises (1926: 251 pages) by Ernest Hemingway - Completed 02/14/19 (1 star)
G5: Book from the Group's 2019 Bookshelf: Gulliver's Travels (1726: 528 pages) by Jonathan Swift - Completed 10/21/19 (2 stars)

O1: 19th Century Classic: Bartleby the Scrivener (1853: 80 pages) by Herman Melville - Completed 04/24/19 (5 stars)
O2: Classic Sci-fi or Fantasy: A Wrinkle in Time (1962: 203 pages) by Madeleine L'Engle - Completed 03/06/19 (3 stars)
O3: Classic Comedy or Satire: Adventures of Huckleberry Finn (1884: 327 pages) by Mark Twain - Completed 02/26/19 (5 stars)
O4: Classic Romance: Anne of Green Gables (1908: 320 pages) by L.M. Montgomery - Completed 06/07/19 (5 stars)
O5: 21st Century Potential Classic: Hillbilly Elegy: A Memoir of a Family and Culture in Crisis (2016: 257 pages) by J.D. Vance - Completed 09/28/19 (3 stars)

B1: Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe , I1: The Yellow Wallpaper by Charlotte Perkins Gilman , N1: The Bridge of San Luis Rey by Thornton Wilder , G1: The Heart of the Matter by Graham Greene , O1: Bartleby the Scrivener by Herman Melville
B2: Sir Gawain and the Green Knight/Pearl/Sir Orfeo by Unknown , I2: The Sound and the Fury by William Faulkner , N2: The World's Greatest Short Stories by James Daley , G2: A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith , O2: A Wrinkle in Time (Time Quintet, #1) by Madeleine L'Engle
B3: The Necklace by Guy de Maupassant , I3: Hamlet by William Shakespeare , N3: The Happy Prince by Oscar Wilde , G3: Common Sense by Thomas Paine , O3: Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
B4: David Copperfield by Charles Dickens , I4: Laughing Boy A Navajo Love Story by Oliver La Farge , N4: 100 Best-Loved Poems by Philip Smith , G4: The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway , O4: Anne of Green Gables (Anne of Green Gables, #1) by L.M. Montgomery
B5: We Have Always Lived in the Castle by Shirley Jackson , I5: Great Expectations Authoritative Text, Backgrounds, Contexts, Criticism by Charles Dickens , N5: The Waiting Years by Fumiko Enchi , G5: Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift , O5: Hillbilly Elegy A Memoir of a Family and Culture in Crisis by J.D. Vance

message 6: by Katy, New School Classics (new)

Katy (kathy_h) | 9314 comments Mod
Welcome to the challenge. Have fun with it Shirley.

message 7: by Kelly (last edited Dec 03, 2018 03:11PM) (new)

Kelly | 31 comments I need to start earlier this year. I did not do so well on this year's Bingo. I'm looking forward to your selections!

message 8: by Sara, Old School Classics (new)

Sara (phantomswife) | 4790 comments Mod
Nice to play with you again, Shirley. I'm thinking about just plugging as I go for a while.

Shirley (stampartiste) | 649 comments Katy wrote: "Welcome to the challenge. Have fun with it Shirley."

Thank you so much, Katy! I am loving the categories you chose and look forward to finding books for them. This has quickly become my favorite challenge.

Shirley (stampartiste) | 649 comments Kelly wrote: "I need to start earlier this year. I did not do so well on this year's Bingo. I'm looking forward to your selections!"

Hi, Kelly~. You can do this! 😊 I have already started matching a few of the books I wan to read next year into the categories. I can't wait to see which books you select, too. I'm sure they'll be great!

Shirley (stampartiste) | 649 comments Sara wrote: "Nice to play with you again, Shirley. I'm thinking about just plugging as I go for a while."

Thank you, Sara! I look forward to doing the challenge with you again, as well. I will probably plug in some prospective books and see where the year goes. I do want to do more group reads this year, so I plan to be more flexible. Your strategy of "Plug and Play" sounds great to me, too! 😊

message 12: by Bob, Short Story Classics (new)

Bob | 4825 comments Mod
I used the same book of poetry a couple of years ago. I’m not well versed in poetry, but I remember really enjoying most of the collection. I gave it a permanent home on me home bookshelf. Good luck and have fun with your challenge.

message 13: by Shirley (stampartiste) (last edited Feb 27, 2019 01:11PM) (new)

Shirley (stampartiste) | 649 comments No bingos yet, but I've been enjoying selecting my books this year and starting into my challenge.

My reviews for the first five Bingo Challenge books I've read so far:

I5: Great Expectations by Charles Dickens ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
N4: 100 Best-Loved Poems edited by Philip Smith ⭐⭐⭐⭐
G3: Common Sense by Thomas Paine ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
G4: The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway
O3: Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

message 14: by Sara, Old School Classics (last edited Feb 27, 2019 07:40AM) (new)

Wonderful selections, Shirley! My favorite Dickens and my favorite Twain.

Shirley (stampartiste) | 649 comments Awesome, Sara! I am glad I finally read these two -- I didn't know what I was missing!

message 16: by Bob, Short Story Classics (new)

Bob | 4825 comments Mod
I’m not a Hemmingway enthusiast and haven’t read The Sun Also Rises, so I can’t say anything positive or negative. As to the others, I enjoyed them. Two I have used for Bingo. 100 Best-Loved Poems, I used two years ago. While Common Sense I used this year. I really liked four of the five you’ve read so far, I hold Common Sense in the highest regard.

Shirley (stampartiste) | 649 comments Bob wrote: "I’m not a Hemmingway enthusiast and haven’t read The Sun Also Rises, so I can’t say anything positive or negative. As to the others, I enjoyed them. Two I have used for Bingo. 100 Best-Loved Poems,..."

Oh, me neither, Bob! I did enjoy The Old Man and the Sea, but I am not a fan of Hemingway's simplistic literary style. I read The Sun Also Rises for a local book club group, but I could only manage to give this book one star.

I have, however, thoroughly enjoyed reading the other four books. Surprisingly, I enjoyed 100 Best-Loved Poems as it introduced me to authors whose prose I would also like to read (John Milton, Rudyard Kipling,...).

message 18: by Rosemarie (new)

Rosemarie | 1548 comments Congrats on your bingo, Shirley!

Shirley (stampartiste) | 649 comments Still no bingo, but oh am I enjoying the books I've chosen again this year. I just finished Anne of Green Gables, and it was so marvelous. My review is here.

message 20: by Sara, Old School Classics (new)

That's the most important thing, Shirley, that you enjoy the books. I have a long-seated love for Anne.

message 21: by Katy, New School Classics (new)

Shirley (stampartiste) wrote: "Still no bingo, but oh am I enjoying the books I've chosen again this year. I just finished Anne of Green Gables, and it was so marvelous. My review is here."

Enjoying the reading is the most important part of any challenge. So glad your last read was marvelous; and I agree -- loved it.

message 22: by Matt (new)

Matt (mmullerm) | 772 comments Don’t feel bad Shirley. I don’t have a Bingo yet either, but they will come. I’m just thankful it’s the 2019 Bingo Challenge! We still basically have 7 months left!

message 23: by Lynn, Revisit the Shelf (new)

Lynn (lynnsreads) | 2903 comments Mod
Katy wrote: "Shirley (stampartiste) wrote: "Still no bingo, but oh am I enjoying the books I've chosen again this year. I just finished Anne of Green Gables, and it was so marvelous. My review is he..."

I love your review, and am so glad you enjoyed the book. There is more to look forward to in the Anne series. I have only read the first two so far. I should dust another one off with you!

Shirley (stampartiste) | 649 comments Thank you all so much for the kind words of encouragement! It seems that I may be the only one here who had never read Anne of Green Gables. 🙂

Matt... wise advice to remember that I still have time to bingo (although I hope to blackout again this year).

Lynn... I will be adding the series to my TBR list and making sure that I read them in order. I'm looking forward to seeing how Anne's life progresses.

message 25: by Milena (new)

Milena (milenas) | 469 comments Shirley (stampartiste) wrote: "Thank you all so much for the kind words of encouragement! It seems that I may be the only one here who had never read Anne of Green Gables. 🙂

Matt... wise advice to remember that I st..."

I read Anne of Green Gables for the first time last year, you are not alone. That's the reason I joined this group, to read more classics.

message 26: by Terris (new)

Terris | 2381 comments Shirley (stampartiste) wrote: "Still no bingo, but oh am I enjoying the books I've chosen again this year. I just finished Anne of Green Gables, and it was so marvelous. My review is here."

Oh Shirley, I'm so glad you finally read Anne of Green Gables! Anne is so lovable and so sweet, and the whole book just makes you feel good! I've read the first three books, but would like to get on with the series soon.
Good luck on a Bingo -- I see one in your very near future!! ;)

Shirley (stampartiste) | 649 comments Milena wrote: "I read Anne of Green Gables for the first time last year, you are not alone. That's the reason I joined this group, to read more classics."

I wholeheartedly agree with you, Milena! I have read more classics since I joined this group than ever before. I have discovered some real treasures, and the community is so positive and encouraging!

Shirley (stampartiste) | 649 comments Terris wrote: "Oh Shirley, I'm so glad you finally read Anne of Green Gables! Anne is so lovable and so sweet, and the whole book just makes you feel good! I've read the first three books, but would like to get on with the series soon.
Good luck on a Bingo -- I see one in your very near future!! ;) "

Thank you so much, Terris! I am so glad I also finally found Anne! She really lifted my spirits and like you, she made me feel so good!

Montgomery wrote so many books, I need to find the ones with Anne as the heroine and add them to my TBR quickly.

And yes... hopefully I'll get a bingo sooner than later. But honestly, I must not be too worried about it because I've been looking more at the next book I want to read than at which book will make me a bingo. 😁

Shirley (stampartiste) | 649 comments Oh yea!!! I just realize that I finally got a Bingo! I was beginning to wonder... 😄. The Heart of the Matter by Graham Greene was the one to put me there. Hopefully the rest will come a little easier.

message 30: by Matt (new)

Matt (mmullerm) | 772 comments Congrats on Bingo Shirley!

message 31: by Rosemarie (new)

Rosemarie | 1548 comments Congrats, Shirley!

message 32: by Lynn, Revisit the Shelf (new)

Lynn (lynnsreads) | 2903 comments Mod
Congratulations!

message 33: by Tammy (last edited Sep 13, 2019 08:33PM) (new)

Tammy | 391 comments Can't wait to see what you pick for your last topics! I love a lot of the books and authors you've selected so far (even Hemingway...sigh)! Great work!

Shirley (stampartiste) | 649 comments Matt wrote: "Congrats on Bingo Shirley!"

Thank you, Matt! I was excited to finally get one under my belt. ☺️

Shirley (stampartiste) | 649 comments Rosemarie wrote: "Congrats, Shirley!"

Thank you, Rosemarie! I feel like such a snail compared to your blackout accomplishment - you've been quite the inspiration this year! Any more challenges you're working on in 2019?

Shirley (stampartiste) | 649 comments Lynn wrote: "Congratulations!"

Thank you so much, Lynn. Hopefully, I can get a few more before the year rings out.

Shirley (stampartiste) | 649 comments Tammy wrote: "Can't wait to see what you pick for your last topics! I love a lot of the books and authors you've selected so far (even Hemingway...sigh)! Great work!"

Thank you for your encouragement, Tammy. This year has been more of a struggle with time management. I do hope to get a few more of my Bingo books read before the end of the year, though.

Right now, I'm reading Hillbilly Elegy: A Memoir of a Family and Culture in Crisis (O5), a highly-acclaimed book I've been intending to read for quite a while. Next month, I plan to read Gulliver's Travels (B4) with this group. But beyond that, I'm pretty undecided which ones to tackle next -- I really like all of my remaining choices, so I guess I can't go wrong with any of them.

message 38: by Sara, Old School Classics (new)

Congrats. I agree you have some marvelous reading in your list!

message 39: by Sue (last edited Sep 14, 2019 10:09AM) (new)

Sue K H (sky_bluez) | 3098 comments Congratulations Shirley. I loved Hillbilly Elegy: A Memoir of a Family and Culture in Crisis. It's amazing how people can overcome their upbringing like Vance did.

I want to read The Heart of the Matter

message 40: by Katy, New School Classics (new)

Shirley (stampartiste) wrote: "Oh yea!!! I just realize that I finally got a Bingo! I was beginning to wonder... 😄. The Heart of the Matter by Graham Greene was the one to put me there. Hopefully the re..."

Hooray for you.

Shirley (stampartiste) | 649 comments Sara wrote: "Congrats. I agree you have some marvelous reading in your list!"

Thank you, Sara! And thanks to you, I'm looking forward to reading The Bridge of San Luis Rey for my South American classic. That's another book that's been on my radar for quite a while.

Shirley (stampartiste) | 649 comments Sue wrote: "Congratulations Shirley. I loved Hillbilly Elegy: A Memoir of a Family and Culture in Crisis. It's amazing how people can overcome their upbringing like Vance did.

I want to read ..."

Thank you, Sue! So glad to hear you liked Hillbilly Elegy: A Memoir of a Family and Culture in Crisis. It's not talked about much lately, but I think that its subject matter and the fact that Vance shows the possibility of working one's way out of poverty and despair will render this a classic - much like A Tree Grows in Brooklyn did for that time and place.

The Heart of the Matter was a deeply thoughtful book about love and faith. I loved Major Scobie. I hope you enjoy it as well.

Shirley (stampartiste) | 649 comments Katy wrote: "Shirley (stampartiste) wrote: "Oh yea!!! I just realize that I finally got a Bingo! I was beginning to wonder... 😄. The Heart of the Matter by Graham Greene was the one to..."

Thank you so much, Katy!

message 44: by Bob, Short Story Classics (new)

Bob | 4825 comments Mod
One Bingo with so many squares checked, got to be a record! You have read some really nice books.

Shirley (stampartiste) | 649 comments Bob wrote: "One Bingo with so many squares checked, got to be a record! You have read some really nice books."

I know, huh? 😂. It's pretty amazing! Next year, hopefully I'll plan it a little better. 😁

Thanks, Bob. I have enjoyed my book selections this year. I'm finally making time for all of those classics I should have read a long time ago. I'm already making a list of the ones I want to read next year.

Shirley (stampartiste) | 649 comments Yeah!!! I'm closing in on a Blackout and I couldn't be more excited. Since I last posted on October 15, I finished reading The Bridge of San Luis Rey and The Sound and the Fury. I'm currently about halfway through Hamlet and only about 40 pages away from finishing David Copperfield, both of which I am thoroughly enjoying.

This has been another great year, and I'm so thankful to Katy for selecting such great categories each year. I'm looking forward to completing this year's Bingo and planning for next year!

message 47: by Katy, New School Classics (new)

You are welcome Shirley.

Shirley (stampartiste) | 649 comments Just finished reading Hamlet and left my review here.

And with that, I made BLACKOUT!!! I had my doubts in November, but so excited that I made my goal!

message 49: by Rosemarie (new)

Rosemarie | 1548 comments Congratulations, Shirley! Way to go!

Shirley (stampartiste) | 649 comments Thank you so much, Rosemarie! I am so excited (and relieved)! 😄

« previous 1