indomitable discussion

Xandra: Royal Grounds > Diana's Chambers

Comments Showing 1-50 of 55 (55 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by butterbean, im here (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 452 comments Mod
(view spoiler)
A deep spiral into the ground, the true ruler of Xandra's quarters are rather extensive, though they are more of a prison for her.

message 2: by Love and Sacrifice (Kura~), #LucaIsBestBoi (new)

Love and Sacrifice (Kura~) | 265 comments Mod
Minus the windows.

message 3: by Lily Marie (new)

Lily Marie | 118 comments Diana lounged upon a sofa in her sitting room, counting the seconds as they passed. With nothing to do, ever, Diana needed an activity to keep herself sane. She constantly was requesting things to be brought in for her, and alas, they never were. It wasn't like there was any reason for her requests to be made, other than the moral obligation. But they'd see, thought Diana. When she got out of her prison, she'd show them that they should never have messed with her.

message 4: by Lily Marie (new)

Lily Marie | 118 comments (sorry for the short post, mine get longer once I have things to respond to!)

message 5: by Kit-Kat (new)

Kit-Kat | 281 comments Zavia took her place at the front of Diana’s chambers and dismissed the previous guard. She stood at attention, her back facing the door to the room, her front facing the long dark hallway. She checked to make sure everyone was gone from the halls, then Zavia turned to the door. She slid a pack of cards through the slot and herd a thunk meaning it hit the ground, then turned back to attention.

message 6: by Lily Marie (new)

Lily Marie | 118 comments Diana heard the thunk and raced to the door. What was this? It appeared a pack of cards had been slid through the door. She opened the deck, shuffling it up. But once she had the deck all shuffled, she had an idea. She raced up and to her desk and wrote down a little message.

Dear stranger,

Please come in. I've been so lonely in here and your company would be incredible. Plus, I think a guard could do a better job from the inside.

Diana signed the note and tacked it on to the deck of cards before sliding it out of the slot. After the incident with her former maid when Lotor almost walked in on the two, it had been awfully quiet around her quarters.

message 7: by Kit-Kat (new)

Kit-Kat | 281 comments Zavia saw the note slide out from the door along with the pack of cards. She picked up the note and read it over. Zavia chuckled and turned towards the door and knocked lightly. She may have been a guard, but she was still polite. “May I come in? I am Zavia, your guard.” She double checked the hallway to make sure there was one around that would see her enter the room. She was supposed to stay outside and not interact with prisoners, but Zavia was too curious.

message 8: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 368 comments ( My my, it'd be a shame if someone were to let those prisoners lose. XD )

message 9: by Lily Marie (new)

Lily Marie | 118 comments (as long as Zavia and Diana make it out together i'm fine)

message 10: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 368 comments (Well I'm waiting for my newest oc to be approved an the only one inside that could pull it off is currently in rp limbo, meaning she can't just leave with no notice. I'll see what I can do.)

message 11: by Lily Marie (new)

Lily Marie | 118 comments Diana let out a sigh of happiness at the sound of a female voice. She opened the door, but only after coming her fingers through her hair and checking her teeth.
Diana ushered the gorgeous girl inside and closed the door.
"Damn," Diana said under her breath, looking at the gorgeous girl standing in front of her.

(view spoiler)

message 12: by Lily Marie (new)

Lily Marie | 118 comments (lol they need a bit to bond and stuff and then a riot could like,,, break out in the palace resulting in everyone knowing about the fact that there's a mysterious girl in the palace

i have plans for Diana to end up with the rebels as a katniss sort of role)

message 13: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 368 comments (Awesome, her and Yurina would make great friends.)

message 14: by Lily Marie (new)

Lily Marie | 118 comments (do you have any free characters? I have both my healer's apprentice, Hannah Hawken, and my soldier, Junora.)

message 15: by Love and Sacrifice (Kura~), #LucaIsBestBoi (new)

(Just try not to do anything too drastic that could flip the plot on its head, please xD)

message 16: by Lily Marie (new)

Lily Marie | 118 comments ( i won't do anything insane, at least without jellybean approval)

message 17: by Love and Sacrifice (Kura~), #LucaIsBestBoi (new)

(Or you know, mine.)

message 18: by Lily Marie (new)

Lily Marie | 118 comments (yeah that too'

sorry i forgot lol

jellybean is supreme leader)

message 19: by Love and Sacrifice (Kura~), #LucaIsBestBoi (new)

(But.. that doesn't mean I don't have a say in things. I create most of the plot points, you know.)

message 20: by Kit-Kat (new)

Kit-Kat | 281 comments (Kura- between you and Jellybean, I an nervous yet excited for all the plot stuff that is going to happen that you kept HIDDEN from the lowly members)

message 21: by Love and Sacrifice (Kura~), #LucaIsBestBoi (new)

Katarina wrote: "(Kura- between you and Jellybean, I an nervous yet excited for all the plot stuff that is going to happen that you kept HIDDEN from the lowly members)"

(But my dear Katarina, it's all for our subjects' sake that we keep the plan in secrecy till its in its full completion. We want you to have the best version for what we have in mind :D)

message 22: by Lily Marie (new)

Lily Marie | 118 comments (i'm sorry if that was rude I just previously got the impression that jellybean had most say over such matters and I just kind of awkward my way into sounding like a toddler)

message 23: by Love and Sacrifice (Kura~), #LucaIsBestBoi (new)

(Even though I create the plot points, it's an equal share of power since I like to get it approved by her so she can give input or comments if she wants to.)

message 24: by Lily Marie (new)

Lily Marie | 118 comments (okay cool

plz don't hate me that was my fault for not getting my words out correctly)

message 25: by Love and Sacrifice (Kura~), #LucaIsBestBoi (new)

(I could never hate you, I just wanted to mention it to you. Co-Mods like to get some recognition too xD)

message 26: by Lily Marie (new)

Lily Marie | 118 comments (xD in my group i'm going to turn into some insane control freak just you watch)

message 27: by Kit-Kat (new)

Kit-Kat | 281 comments Zavia stood uncomfortably at the entrance of the chamber. “You are Diana, right? I’m Zavia.” She held out the sock of cards with the note still attached. “And I think I gave already gave this to you.” She winked at Daina. “Am I allowed to come in?”

message 28: by Love and Sacrifice (Kura~), #LucaIsBestBoi (new)

(FLIRTING ALREADY? WHAT'S UP WITH YOU PEOPLE AND AUTOMATIC LOVE STORIES I CRI xD)

message 29: by Kit-Kat (new)

Kit-Kat | 281 comments (She is just trying to lighten the mood! They are in a freaking dungeon thing)

message 30: by Love and Sacrifice (Kura~), #LucaIsBestBoi (new)

(It's actually quite luxurious and warm down there. The only real problem is the isolation xD)

message 31: by Lily Marie (new)

Lily Marie | 118 comments "Of course, just make yourself comfortable," Diana said, eyeing the girl. She realized that it was slightly strange to have a random girl in your quarters, but Zavia was hot and Diana was bored.

Diana sat down atop a plush chair and rang a bell, to which a servant brought her and Zavia glasses of champagne and a tray of pasties.

"I'm more of a scotch girl myself, but I'm determined to be more sober when meeting beautiful women." Diana said, accepting a glass.

message 32: by Love and Sacrifice (Kura~), #LucaIsBestBoi (new)

(Diana is hunting for some flesh.)

message 33: by Lily Marie (new)

Lily Marie | 118 comments (Diana is lonely and also super confident ((but probably not sober)) and also has not kissed a girl in like three years)

message 34: by Love and Sacrifice (Kura~), #LucaIsBestBoi (new)

(.. I just realized that every female, besides Queen Nora and probably Diana's mother.. and Wren, likes women xD)

message 35: by Lily Marie (new)

Lily Marie | 118 comments (I have a headcannon ((guess i get to decide)) that diana's mom was aromantic and distant but was not asexual)

message 36: by Lily Marie (new)

Lily Marie | 118 comments (katarina?)

message 37: by Lily Marie (new)

Lily Marie | 118 comments (...)

message 38: by Kit-Kat (new)

Kit-Kat | 281 comments Zavia blushed but accepted the drink. “I’m curious. What is a girl like you doing in a dungeon? And what did you do to earn a room like this?” She studied the room carefully. “It’s awfully nice for a prisoner.”

(Sorry)

message 39: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 368 comments Image result for ship button meme

(My reaction to this blossoming relationship)

message 40: by Lily Marie (new)

Lily Marie | 118 comments (lol)

(also glad you're back, Kat!!!)

"It's what happens when you are the product of the king's enemy," Diana snapped. She immediately regretted it. Zavia had no reason to know and did not deserve being snapped at. Diana took a deep breath.

"I'm the daughter of the True King. Which makes me the rightful heir to the throne, but Lotor's a (view spoiler) coward. If I were Queen, Xandra would be a much better place." Diana finished, fully aware of how cocky it sounded.

"I'm in a nice room because Lotor knows I have influence. I get what I want. If he didn't give me a nice room and he tried to treat me poorly, I could make his life miserable. That's just not what I need right now. What's a beautiful girl like you doing in armor guarding a hidden prisoner?" Diana said, pushing a strand of Zavia's hair behind her ear.

message 41: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 368 comments (If only I made a guard to come to the door for next shift. XD )

message 42: by Kit-Kat (new)

Kit-Kat | 281 comments Zavia was shocked at Diana’s response, but she understood. Being locked down her in this dungeon would do that to someone.
Zavia blushed at Diana’s statement. “My father was a guard. I grew up wanting to be just like him.”
She smiled. “My brother wanted to be one too, but he became a cook. You can trust me when I say he makes some good food.”

((Sorry for the short response.))

message 43: by Lily Marie (new)

Lily Marie | 118 comments (Xander, you do that and it'll be the last thing you post to this group XD)

message 44: by Lily Marie (new)

Lily Marie | 118 comments Diana downed the rest of her champagne. She was getting slightly bored when an idea came to her. What if she could plan an escape with Zavia's assistance? Because she was a prideful prick, she wanted to get some Lotor-time where she could taunt him before high tailing it out of the kingdom, but she could still make her plan today. It was going to take some ethos, pathos, and logos to convince Zavia to help her, and maybe a little bit of persuasion by other means. Diana really did like Zavia, but if she didn't take this opportunity, would she ever get out? After thinking about her conundrum for a couple of minutes, Diana decided not to ask Zavia for help quite yet. She didn't want Zavia to think that she was using her, so she decided to get to know her better.

"Your family," Diana said, "what are they like?"

message 45: by Lily Marie (new)

Lily Marie | 118 comments (psssst)

message 46: by Kit-Kat (new)

Kit-Kat | 281 comments Zavia smiled at the thought of her family. “Well, there is my grandmother. She is kind of strict, but a really nice woman. She loves me and my brother, no matter how much she denies it. Then there is my dad. He is a guard as well, but he is a traveler and guards royals when they go into town and such. He is the one who inspired me to become a guard, with his stories. There is my mother- a very tough woman. She is always speaking her mind, standing up for what she believes is right. She always encouraged me to follow my heart.” She gazed into the distance, remembering the time she spent with her mother. She shook her head to clear it, then said “and my brother. He is a cook, and a good one. It’s his passion, ever since he stated helping mom out in the kitchen. He works in the town. I’ll have to bring some of his food for you next time I’m here.”

message 47: by Kit-Kat (new)

Kit-Kat | 281 comments (Now I want to make her brother!)

message 48: by Lily Marie (new)

Lily Marie | 118 comments "That sounds lovely," Diana said. She began to feel incredibly sad. She hadn't known her parents well. They were distant, and by the time Diana realized that she wanted to know them better, they were gone. So Diana kept close to what she did know about them. She knew that they were fair and just, so she tried her hardest to uphold that. She knew that they were good, so at the age of fourteen, she swore an oath to herself to always be the best her that she could. She didn't know much else about them. She didn't know what they liked to do. Diana longed for that love and support that she never got.

Diana got up to clear her head. She took the champagne flute and deposited it in the basket where she placed her dirty dishes that were to be taken away and cleaned. Diana took a deep breath before sitting back down on the couch. She lay back onto it and closed her eyes for a few moments before sitting back up.

"Thank you for your company, Zavia, but it really is getting late and I believe the guards should be rotating back soon," DIana said reluctantly. She didn't want to say goodbye, but she was confident she would see Zavia again soon.

message 49: by Love and Sacrifice (Kura~), #LucaIsBestBoi (new)

(Pssst.. I may have forgotten to mention that only Zavia, and Zavia alone, knows of Diana's existence within the guard, so she's the only one authorized to guard her, let alone know where the entrance to the underground spiral staircase even is within the castle xD)

message 50: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 368 comments (Well, when Diana plans to make her escape. The rebels would definitely be ready to head off any pursuers. Though I had an idea. What if Zavia crossed paths with Yurina or her sister Luna and along the way she somehow befriended either of them. Luna is also looking for love as well. ;) )

« previous 1