English Translations of Scandinavian/Nordic Mysteries & Thrillers discussion

Mystery (Non-Scandinavian) > Martin Walker - The Body in the Castle Well - Edelweiss Readers

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ken, Moderator (U.S.A.) (last edited Dec 03, 2018 02:16PM) (new)

Ken Fredette (klfredette) | 4404 comments Mod
Edelweiss Readers has The Body in the Castle Well: A Bruno, Chief of Police Novel The Body in the Castle Well A Bruno, Chief of Police Novel by Martin Walker by Martin Walker Martin Walker which will be published June 4, 2019. France. This is not Scandinavian.

message 2: by Sharon, Moderator (Netherlands) (new)

Sharon | 2435 comments Mod
Ken wrote: "Edelweiss Readers has The Body in the Castle Well: A Bruno, Chief of Police Novel The Body in the Castle Well A Bruno, Chief of Police Novel by Martin Walker by [author:Martin ..."

Happily looking forward to this pre ordered for June 2019.

message 3: by Icewineanne (new)

Icewineanne | 266 comments A nice break from darker fare 😉

message 4: by Sharon, Moderator (Netherlands) (last edited Dec 03, 2018 11:28PM) (new)

Sharon | 2435 comments Mod
Icewineanne wrote: "A nice break from darker fare 😉"

Agree really enjoy Martin Walker, Donna Leon, Ian Rankin, currently I am reading the new Louise Penny, Gamache book The Kingdom of the Blind set in Quebec. Good series, good reading.

Another good writer from France is Michel Bussi, his books are translated slowly appearing and the three I have read have been very good reading and very different format and storylines.

message 5: by Icewineanne (new)

Icewineanne | 266 comments Sharon wrote: "Icewineanne wrote: "A nice break from darker fare 😉"

Agree really enjoy Martin Walker, Donna Leon, Ian Rankin, currently I am reading the new Louise Penny, Gamache book The Kingdom of the Blind se..."

This past year I’ve managed to get caught up with series many people have recommended to me, such as Donna Leon, Louise Penny, Elly Griffiths, Arnaldur Indridason & Jussi Adler-Olsen - yeay!!

I’m not familiar with Bussi, thanks for the recom Sharon, I’ll happily add him to my list!
Cheers

English Translations of Scandinavian/Nordic...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Body in the Castle Well (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Martin Walker (other topics)