What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Literary novel/play/story? Wife wears disguise (mask?) to appear as mysterious stranger to husband/lover

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jonathan (new)

Jonathan | 2 comments Feels like this must be one of the classical story lines, but I can't retrieve the context. I think I read this in 2018, but don't know if it was new or old at the time.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39310 comments Mod
Any other plot details you can remember? Since this is a common theme, at least in some genres.

Any other characters?
Is it erotic or erotica?
Where did you get it? E.g. library, bookstore, thrift store, Grandpa's bookshelf?
Paper book or book?
Author's gender?
Cover?

message 3: by Jonathan (new)

Jonathan | 2 comments I don't think it was erotica, but it had a worldly atmosphere. I feel like I read it on a screen, but not too sure about that. It was at least partly from the wife's point of view and there were some kind of complications in the plot....

message 4: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4070 comments Mod
Jonathan ~~
The more details you are able to give us helps people to recognize some aspect and then remember the whole book. We never know what will be that trigger. So more details, please!

You can "bump" your thread every month or so. This pushes your thread back to the top of the folder instead of languishing here on page 47 where fewer eyes will see it.
You can do this by typing a new comment at the end of the thread, or even by typing the word "bump."
Good luck!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Unforgivable (other topics)