Beta Reader Group discussion

PAID services offered > Experienced English teacher offering Beta Reading, Editing, and Proofreading Services

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by David (last edited Jan 04, 2019 06:30AM) (new)

David Matteri | 31 comments Hello, authors!

My name is David and I am an author and English teacher who is now offering beta reading, editing, and proofreading services. Teaching is joyful work, but it doesn't always pay well. I hope to earn a little extra on the side to help cover costs.

What I am offering: I will use my experience as an English teacher and as a published author to edit, proofread, and beta read your work of fiction or creative nonfiction. I will do my best to only correct syntax, spelling, and other grammar mistakes without changing the voice of your story. I will also include free suggestions for revisions and other critical feedback.

Feel free to contact me if you have more specific questions. We my work directly or through Fiverr. I would be happy to discuss the needs of your writing project and help you write the best story possible!

message 2: by R. (new)

R. Read | 5 comments would love to hear your opinion on this one!! Energy Fix....hope I can attach....it's short but novel...wait, I see you are at Fiverr...let me know if I can email swap you!

message 3: by David (last edited Dec 03, 2018 09:22PM) (new)

David Matteri | 31 comments R. wrote: "would love to hear your opinion on this one!! Energy Fix....hope I can attach....it's short but novel...wait, I see you are at Fiverr...let me know if I can email swap you!"

Just sent you a message. Looking forward to working with you!

message 4: by N.S. (new)

N.S. Austin | 28 comments Hi David, Would be interested in your services for a first draft of 80K novel (third in a series). Don't want to go through Fiverr. Could you provide an email so I can contact you directly? Thanks!

message 5: by David (new)

David Matteri | 31 comments N.S. wrote: "Hi David, Would be interested in your services for a first draft of 80K novel (third in a series). Don't want to go through Fiverr. Could you provide an email so I can contact you directly? Thanks!"

Thanks for your interest! I sent you a message and I hope to hear back from you soon.