Authors Looking directly for Readers discussion

FREE books for HONEST reviews > Action Thriller Novella

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kim (new)

Kim Cresswell | 1 comments Hi. I'm looking for reviews for my latest novel (novella): Dawn of the Storm. The story is an action thriller. I can provide reviewers with Kindle copies.
Dawn of the Storm

A jihadist pledges his allegiance to al Qaeda with an unthinkable act...and the terrorist cell is just getting started.

Raina Storm, CIA's most lethal operative is off the grid, leading a secluded and comfortable life with her six-year-old daughter in Barstow, California.

But peace is short-lived when a former FBI agent and an ex-intelligence officer track Raina down and blackmail her into helping them stop a new threat.

In a race against the clock, the team must hunt down the terrorists before a dirty bomb is smuggled out of Colombia and into the United States.

message 2: by Cooler (new)

Cooler Freezer | 2 comments b) You should be able to return your DVDs singly, so that, if you have registered to have 2 or 3 at home at any one time, you can send one back while you watch another. That way, your next video will be on its way back to you, or have even been delivered, once you have finished watching your last.

https://c123movies.org/

message 3: by Linda (new)

Linda Donohue | 5 comments This message is for Kim.
I would be glad to review your novella, if you are still looking for reviewers.

Linda Donohue
Linda.donohue@yahoo.com

message 4: by Linda (new)

Linda Donohue | 5 comments Kim, I thought you responded to my email, but I am unable to find it. All of us are certainly busy right now. Please resend if you do want me to read and review your novella.

Thanks,
Linda

message 5: by Dave (new)

Dave Edlund (dedlund) | 10 comments Kim wrote: "Hi. I'm looking for reviews for my latest novel (novella): Dawn of the Storm. The story is an action thriller. I can provide reviewers with Kindle copies.
Dawn of the Storm

A jiha..."

Hello Kim. Would be happy to review Dawn of the Storm. I await your reply.
Cheers!

Authors Looking directly for Readers

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Dawn of the Storm (other topics)