Authors Looking directly for Readers discussion

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A.J. (new)

A.J. McCarthy (ajmccarthy) | 4 comments Hello All,

My latest novel, Cold Betrayal, is ready and waiting for reviews! Please read the following blurb and let me know if you're interested in getting a free PDF in exchange for an honest review. Thank you in advance.

Trapped in a wintry setting, and followed by two men determined to kill her, Tori Anderson searches for someone who doesn’t want to be found. She drove the length of the east coast in a quest to find Danny Wilcox, intending to convince him to return to Florida with her. The drug lord, the most wanted criminal in the province of Quebec, has other plans.
Tori is nothing if not loyal. She unflaggingly defends Danny and refuses to believe he’d harm her, despite several attempts on her life. Others befriend her, even while advancing their own agendas. Tori’s devotion is tested at every turn, not knowing who she can trust, or the consequences of her ultimate decision.

message 2: by Linda (new)

Linda Donohue | 5 comments I would be interested in reading and reviewing your book.
Linda Donohue

Linda.donohue@yahoo.com

message 3: by A.J. (new)

A.J. McCarthy (ajmccarthy) | 4 comments Thank you, Linda. That's very generous of you to offer. Would a pdf copy be okay for you? Unfortunately, that's all I have available at the moment. The book is set for release on January 17th.

message 4: by Linda (new)

Linda Donohue | 5 comments That will be fine!