CPL's Book Quest: The Challenge discussion

2018 Weekly Threads > Week 49- Prizes!

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joanna (new)

Joanna | 709 comments Mod
Happy beginning of December!

Prize announcement time! There are a couple of different ones this year.

First, anyone who reads 52 books can come into the Central Library (298 Cedar Road) and pick up a bag with a random book inside of it starting December 17th.

The grand prize is an Amazon Fire tablet. In addition, we received a 6 month membership package from the Chrysler Museum of Art that will be added to this prize.

A secondary prize will also be given. This will be a Book Lover's pack which will include a mug, a book journal, and socks.

All books must be entered by 11:59 pm on December 31st. The prizes will be drawn on January 7th and the winner notified via email.

What is everyone reading this week? Any fun holiday-themed books? I hit a reading slump over the last week so I'm not really sure what I want to read. Got any good suggestions?

message 2: by Ingrid (new)

Ingrid Hurst (bookrdr) | 279 comments I love prizes! I need to catch up on logging the books I have read. School started and & I am way behind.
I’m getting a lot of reading in waiting for kids to come out of practices though!
I’m ready A Simple Favor. Finished The Mermaid & Mrs. Hancock which I thoroughly enjoyed!