Romance Retreat discussion

Author Feed > Holiday Dinner: Author Edition!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hazel (new)

Hazel James (realhazeljames) You can join any three authors (dead or alive) for a holiday dinner. Who are they?

Mine would be:
Nora Roberts because she's who got me into romance books.
Colleen Hoover because she's hilarious and I can only imagine what our conversation would be.
Sally Thorne because she's my unicorn author.

message 2: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jennifershiflett) | 253 comments Harper Lee because she was from Alabama and To Kill a Mockingbird is one of my favorite books ever.

Nora Roberts because I have loved her books forever and I love her responses when something happens (she can definitely put someone in their place and I love her dry sense of humor)

Jacob Chance because I love his sports romances and I love his Boston accent. I would love to hear him try to talk Southern the way I do.

message 3: by Fiona (new)

Fiona Fog (fionaandbuffy) | 75 comments Suzanne Halliday - her books are my go to I love them and pretty much compare all others to these.

Joanna Wylde - her MC Books were the first I had ever read and quickly became an addiction. One I still go back to re-visit.

Jordan Marie - this author has provided me with endless laughs and tears with her MC Books and her Rom Com reads.

message 4: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Jenshak | 15 comments I love these! Mine would be AL Jackson, Vi Keeland, and LJ Shen.

message 5: by Andrea (new)

Andrea | 7 comments Hmmm …

I would go with:

Jennifer L. Armentrout because I think she is kind and so so smart and talented.

Susan Mallery because her Fool's Gold series fueled my love of small town romances.

Sierra Simone because I think she is one of the most talented authors today and I'm slightly obsessed with her books, which everyone knows and teases me about.

B. C. Booklover (bcbooklover) | 367 comments There are tooooo many current favorites to list, so I would go back in time to meet with the Bronte Sisters!