Polls for Our Souls discussion

Questions > How do you view polls you created

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by BADASSBOOKWORM (new)

BADASSBOOKWORM (bookwormbadass) | 107 comments Please help!!!!!

message 2: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) | 1012 comments This one might be a struggle because for this group the polls are rammed so it is impossible for you to view. A lot of people have kept their polls as important and I doubt the moderator is keeping an eye out for this group since it is really disorganized and messy. Even if I told you how to view your polls it would be impossible for you to find them with this junk. Random people just leave their polls featured and it is just frustrating.

message 3: by Shannon (last edited Dec 03, 2018 08:36AM) (new)

Shannon  (bookjunkie57) | 173 comments The best thing to do is bookmark the poll page right after you create it. Polls do get added fast and furious here. You will have to search through the list then you can bookmark the poll page.

message 4: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 392 comments Wow, okay. I answered some hours ago with the answer to that question. Why did my comments get deleted? I didn't break any rule of the site. Well, if someone wants the answer, send me a private message since apparently goodreads don't want you to know.

message 5: by Julia (new)

Julia | 117 comments Here is what I do:

I make a poll, and then I make a comment on it at the bottom as soon as it is created. (Something like: "Thanks for voting!!")

If you want to find your poll later, you click on your personal icon at the top right corner of any page and it will give you a drop-down menu (where you go to sign out). Under your name click "Comments." This will give you a whole list of every comment you have ever made since becoming a member. Any comment you made on a poll will say something like: Poll: what book should I start off 2019 with? The bolded part I indicated is actually a link back to the poll itself.

Hope this helps!!

message 6: by Shannon (new)

Shannon  (bookjunkie57) | 173 comments Catherine wrote: "Wow, okay. I answered some hours ago with the answer to that question. Why did my comments get deleted? I didn't break any rule of the site. Well, if someone wants the answer, send me a private mes..."

There are two conversations with this topic, your reply is probably on the other one.

message 7: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) | 126 comments BADASSBOOKWORM wrote: "Please help!!!!!"

See your other thread (https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...)
where Catherine posted THE answer to this question without all the hassle from other solutions:
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 8: by Catherine (last edited Dec 03, 2018 01:11PM) (new)

Catherine | 392 comments Catherine wrote: "Wow, okay. I answered some hours ago with the answer to that question. Why did my comments get deleted? I didn't break any rule of the site. Well, if someone wants the answer, send me a private mes..."

None of my comments have been deleted by Goodreads, apologies for this everyone. I didn't know there were two conversations and when I got a new notification, it was on this one. So I was wondering what on earth I could have said that was wrong.

Thank you Shannon and Susy for telling me :)

And if someone else want the answer, like Susy said go on the other conversation: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...