What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Fright Time #1 (Fright Time, #1)
This topic is about Fright Time #1
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Late 90's or early 2000 YA or juvenile novel about two brothers,and one them accidentally turns into a werewolf. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aira (new)

Aira | 5 comments A YA (juvenile) paranormal book with R.L. Stine or Bruce Colville vibes about two brothers who just moved in a house and explored the basement. I think they found some sort of potion or something that turned the older brother to a werewolf or somekind of monster. All went well in the ending as the older brother went back to normal except that it was realized later that at some point of the story, the brothers performed a blood compact while the older brother was still a werewolf, meaning that there's a possibility that the younger one will turn too. I'm not sure but maybe a mad man or scientist was mentioned.

I can't really be certain if all the details are correct because it had been a looong time since I've read this book. Please help me. Thank you.

message 2: by Summer (new)

Summer | 245 comments I've never encountered that story in Goosebumps or Bruce Coville's stuff, despite having a keen interest in werewolves, but it sounds great. Good luck finding it!

message 3: by Ellie (new)

Ellie (baticeer) | 51 comments after browsing through some lists of Goosebumps-like series - Fright Time #1?

from the summary:
SCARY HARRY - Terry Patrick
There are strange noises coming from his older brother's room and he's acting even stranger, Jesse thinks. But does growing long hairy arms and legs mean Harry's turning into some kind of ape? Yes! And now Jesse's got to track down the scientist who made it happen... before it's too late!

message 4: by Aira (new)

Aira | 5 comments Ellie wrote: "after browsing through some lists of Goosebumps-like series - Fright Time #1?

from the summary:
SCARY HARRY - Terry Patrick
There are strange noises coming from his older brother's ..."

Oh wow! That's it. Thank you so much!!!