Play Book Tag discussion

Still Me (Me Before You, #3)
This topic is about Still Me
Archive: Other Books > Still Me by Jojo Moyes 4 stars

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Charlotte | 1595 comments Still Me by Jojo Moyes
4 stars

I think I like Still Me better than the other two in the series. The 2nd one,After You, was kind of meh, but this was definitely entertaining and pulled at the heart strings. I really enjoy the story line and the direction that the plot went.

If you liked either Me Before You or After You, the I would definitely recommend this third installment in the series! Like I mentioned, my favorite of all three!!

message 2: by Joi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Joi (missjoious) | 3822 comments The real question here- how often will I cry when I read this?!

Charlotte | 1595 comments Hmmm.. good question! Definitely the whole last few chapters and maybe a couple in the middle.

message 4: by Amy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Amy | 8842 comments Loved this one, and yes, better than the other two. Really a very special book. How easy it is to fall in love with Louisa Clark!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I've not read her but I have her on my list.

message 6: by Joi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Joi (missjoious) | 3822 comments Loved the first, second was ehh- this seems like good holiday read- even if I'll be bawling my way through the ending. Pretty par for the course.

I'm assuming it will be last of the series?

Charlotte | 1595 comments I read where she might do a short story but probably the last in the series.

Charlotte | 1595 comments Rachel wrote: "I've not read her but I have her on my list."

I concur with Joi... I enjoyed the first even after seeing the movie before the book. That just meant I knew what was coming and started balling before it even happened in the book. The second was ok but the third is really good.

Charlotte | 1595 comments Amy wrote: "Loved this one, and yes, better than the other two. Really a very special book. How easy it is to fall in love with Louisa Clark!"

I love ALL of the characters that she created in this book of the series. I will have to say I think my favorite is Mrs. De Witt and Dean Martin!!

Tessa (FutureAuthor23) | 229 comments So.....question. Can I read the 3rd without having read the 2nd? I have absolutely no plans to read the 2nd.

message 11: by Amy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Amy | 8842 comments I might have been in the minority, but I really loved the 2nd.

Charlotte | 1595 comments Tessa (FutureAuthor23) wrote: "So.....question. Can I read the 3rd without having read the 2nd? I have absolutely no plans to read the 2nd."

I personally think it would be tough. There is a lot that happens in the 2nd that is referred to in the 3rd and is the reason that she does a lot of what she does in the 3rd. I didn't hate the 2nd. I enjoyed it, I just like the 1st and 3rd better.

Tessa (FutureAuthor23) | 229 comments Okay thanks Charlotte