The Unofficial Booksplosion discussion

Skyward (Skyward, #1)
This topic is about Skyward
December 2018

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tucker (new)

Tucker  (TuckerTheReader) (tuckeralmengor) This month we are reading Skyward by Brandon Sanderson

Shannara Yay!!! I’ve been wanting to read this one!!!

Reaperne Um I just read the prologue and I fucking love it omg

message 4: by Tucker (new)

Tucker  (TuckerTheReader) (tuckeralmengor) Reaperne wrote: "Um I just read the prologue and I fucking love it omg"

I know it sounds amazing!

message 5: by Tucker (new)

Tucker  (TuckerTheReader) (tuckeralmengor) Shannara wrote: "Yay!!! I’ve been wanting to read this one!!!"

Yay!!! SOo excited

Reaperne How far along are you guys?

message 7: by Tucker (new)

Tucker  (TuckerTheReader) (tuckeralmengor) Reaperne wrote: "How far along are you guys?"

I haven't even started 😢 But I will soon! (hopefully)

Reaperne Oh alright, trust me, it's amazing. I hope you love it.

Shannara I’ve only just started part two. But I’m hoping to get some time to read later today.

message 10: by Baby Alicorns (new)

Baby Alicorns (babyalicorns) I just read the prologue, and i cannot wait to read more! Right t tow I only have a sample of it, though I am hoping to get it from the library soon

message 11: by Reaperne (last edited Dec 12, 2018 09:31AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Reaperne Bell wrote: "I just read the prologue, and i cannot wait to read more! Right t tow I only have a sample of it, though I am hoping to get it from the library soon"

I really hope you get your hands on it, it's so worth it!. :)

Shannara Ugh these people are making me so angry!! Why are people so mean sometimes?!?!

message 13: by Reaperne (last edited Dec 12, 2018 11:30AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Reaperne Shannara wrote: "Ugh these people are making me so angry!! Why are people so mean sometimes?!?!"

I tottally felt excatly how you feel when I was reading it lmao, it's so fustrating.

Megan Agee | 6 comments I got this book for Christmas! Starting it tonight 🖤 Cannot wait!!!

Shannara That’s awesome!!! Enjoy!!!

Megan Agee | 6 comments I’m always behind but I finished Skyward and it was AMAZING OMG 😍😍😍 too long to wait for the second one! I’m read to start eragon ❤️❤️

Shannara Yay that’s awesome!!!