Twilightholics anonymous discussion

Leah, Seth and Bree casting rumors

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Julia Jones and Boo Boo Stewart are the latest casting additions to The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, and will be playing the roles of brother and sister team Leah and Seth Clearwater.

The 28-year-old Jones was last seen in four 2008 episodes of ER, after starring in the movies Hell Ride and The Reckoning. Stewart is a 15-year-old Californian, with a varied acting resume that includes the TV shows Dante's Cove and Everybody Hates Chris. Both actors look like they could easily be part of the Quileute Indian Tribe, and should fit in nicely with Taylor Lautner and Co.

Jodelle Ferland has also been officially announced for the role of vampire Bree, after much fan speculation about which part she would play.

message 2: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Photobucket

Photobucket

she's 28 and leah is supposed to be 19...

message 3: by Stephanie (last edited Aug 19, 2009 08:41PM) (new)

Stephanie here's Boo Boo...

[image error]

[image error]

He looks young but he's 15...

message 4: by Stephanie (last edited Aug 19, 2009 08:42PM) (new)

Stephanie Here's Jodelle Ferland ...

[image error]

Jodelle Ferland Pictures, Images and Photos

She is 15 too...

message 5: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Actually Jodelle is who I thought should play Jane...

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I think she auditioned for Jane, but was passed up. But since her fan base was so loyal they got her the part of Bree.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

she looks really young, i thought Bree was a bit older but i'm sure she will be great! lol

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

they all look kinda sweet! lol

message 9: by Emma (new)

Emma Bottom (emmabottom) | 60 comments wow the first girl is pretty. i totally imagined seth different though but he will work. now is bree going to be a bigger part then in the movie?? i cant really remember the volturi part so was she with them??

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

no, she was the girl u no after the battle with the new born vamps! and then the volturi killed her!!!

message 11: by Emma (new)

Emma Bottom (emmabottom) | 60 comments oh
well yeah i know that but i dont really remember her lhaving a huge role. but i imanged like seth, sam, and emily with like blonde hair and all that toally not thinking about that they are indian!! i have tried but i cant get it out of my head!! so frusttratting!!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

*pouts* I am so sad. I was planning on trying out for the part of Bree. *wipes away tears*

message 13: by Emma (new)

Emma Bottom (emmabottom) | 60 comments lol. i was hoping to be bella! (JK)