What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Fiction/Romance about princess and normal girl exchanging places (Eastern Europe country)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hime22 (new)

Hime22 | 3 comments I've been trying to find this book for ages.

Romance, adult

What I remember... a normal girl (poor I think) met a princess who looks excatly like her. The normal girl was travaling by train and she's from a different country. They decided to exchange places just for few days (It was more the princess who wanted to exchange places).

The princess wanted to try having a normal life before her wedding with a prince (I don't remember the country but I think it was from an Est European country like Hungary or Austria). The prince and princess didn't like each other but it's an arranged marriage. The normal girl went to the palace and end up falling for the prince.

I think the story took place around 1980s or 1990s.

I read this book around 10 years ago, but it looked like the book was already old. I think there was a train on the cover...
The book was published in french but I'm sure it isn't a french book.

Thanks and good luck !

message 2: by Jazz (new)

Jazz | 12 comments i'm sorry i have no clue what book this is but it sounds exactly like the movie 'the princess switch' on netflix

message 3: by Hime22 (new)

Hime22 | 3 comments Jazz wrote: "i'm sorry i have no clue what book this is but it sounds exactly like the movie 'the princess switch' on netflix"

Hi Jazz ! Indeed the movie is similar, that's why when I wached it I really wanted to find this book. Thanks for your message anyway :)

message 4: by Kris (last edited Dec 06, 2018 11:40PM) (new)

Kris | 33225 comments Mod
Coronets and Steel by Sherwood Smith? Here's a detailed review - https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

(Google search -- site:www.goodreads.com "contemporary romance" princess train "look alike" switch places europe wedding)

message 5: by Hime22 (new)

Hime22 | 3 comments Hi Kris ! Thanks for your message ! The story is similar but it isn't this book.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Coronets and Steel (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Sherwood Smith (other topics)