Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

Available to Read Romance & Erotica Novellas & Shorts

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello, all you wonderful authors and thank you for taking a moment to read over my services. I am somewhat new to reading ARCs, but I pay attention to detail and have provided ARC reading services to various authors in the past few months.

I enjoy reverse harem, dark erotica, LGBT characters (f/f, m/m, f/m, etc), fantasy/paranormal romance, and quick reads. This is by no means a full list of my likes, so feel free to suggest your Romance or Erotica!

I will not read anything that has noncon, coercion, or illegal activities (underage, animals, etc). I, also, do like to read anything over 50k. Although, I am open to series so long as each installment is less than 50k words. I will contact you about inconsistencies, typos, etc that I find in your work (if you're open to that) that may have been overlooked by your editor, beta readers, etc.

Finally, I write reviews on Goodreads and Amazon. If it is a book that I greatly enjoy, I will write a review of it on my blog. I also link to Amazon pages on my blog in a monthly round-up of what I have read, or things I have read that I enjoyed! Please note, getting on my blog is not guaranteed.

If you are interested in working with me, please send me a personal message here or email me at lilith.bealove@gmail.com. I accept pdf, .mobi, and print.

I look forward to hearing from you and I'll add more relevant information as I see fit.

message 2: by Felix (new)

Felix Alexander (felixalexanderwriter) | 10 comments Hello Lilith,

I have 2 erotic romance reads available. One is a novelette, and the other is a novel.

HER PUNISHMENT is the novelette.
HER AWAKENING is the novel.

I have included the links below. If either book interests you, I may email you a mobi or epub or pdf file... or you may simply read them for free if you are a Kindle Unlimited subscriber.

Let me know which works best for you!

Thanks,
~Felix

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07...