Beta Reader Group discussion

Betas Offering FREE Services > Available to Read Romance & Erotica Novellas & Shorts

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello, all you wonderful authors and thank you for taking a moment to read over my services. I am a brand spanking new beta reader, but don't let that deter you from seeking my services. I pay attention to detail and have provided ARC reading services to various authors in the past few months.

I enjoy reverse harem, dark erotica, LGBT characters (f/f, m/m, f/m, etc), fantasy/paranormal romance, and quick reads. This is by no means a full list of my likes, so feel free to suggest your Romance or Erotica!

I will not read anything that has noncon, coercion, or illegal activities (underage, animals, etc). I, also, do like to read anything over 50k. Although, I am open to series so long as each installment is less than 50k words.

Finally, I try to leave reviews on Goodreads and Amazon. If it is a book that I greatly enjoy, I will write a review of it on my blog. I also link to Amazon pages on my blog in a monthly round-up of what I have read, or things I have read that I enjoyed! Please note, none of this is guaranteed and I will not work with an author who demands anything more than the agreed upon beta or ARC read through. That being said, I am open to reading ARCs as well as being a beta reader.

If you are interested in working with me, please send me a personal message here or email me at lilith.bealove@gmail.com. I accept pdf, .mobi, and print.

I look forward to hearing from you and I'll add more relevant information as I see fit.

message 2: by Kat (new)

Kat Devitt (kat_devitt_author) | 101 comments Hello,

I'm looking for beta readers for a dark ghost story. It started as a Jack the Ripper origin story with a romantic supernatural twist, but became another story on its own. No Jack, but plently of the supernatural, light on the romantic. It's dark, it's Gothic.

This story comes in at approximately 9,200 words. It's short. I'm looking to see if certain parts of the plot come across and need to be expanded. Also character development and likeability.

Please contact me at katdevittauthor@gmail.com if you're interested!

Best,
Kat Devitt

message 3: by G.P. (last edited Dec 11, 2018 06:43PM) (new)

G.P. Angelina | 3 comments I am a looking for beta readers for my first book. I need honesty and I would appreciate the time and your opinion.
It’s written in 2 POV. How a billionaire alpha man can have his life impacted by loss. Living a shell of a life until one night two worlds and bodies collide. A 21 year old recent graduate focusing on her future can be derailed by one event. Tragedy and confusion and past secrets all come out. Will they both survive.
It’s 56000 words. Erotic, sexy, and at times emotional.
I need beta readers . If you are interested please email me at : author.g.p.angelina@gmail.com- thank you 🙏🏽