What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > little ghost girl watching her mom sleep at night/written before 1980/probably a children's book

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ece (new)

Ece İnek | 9 comments this is a book that I haven't read but heard from someone. these are all the information that I have about the book:
-it has a little dead/ghost girl in it.
-the girl comes into her mother's room from the attic at night and watches her while she's sleeping.
-then, or at least in some part of the book she goes to a park and sleeps in some corner.
-it is probably a children's book but may not be.
-it was written before 1980. probably in 60's or earlier.
nothing more I can say
thank you.

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Ece ~~
You can "bump" your thread every month or so. This pushes your thread back to the top of the folder instead of languishing here on page 46 where fewer eyes will see it.
You can do this by typing a new comment at the end of the thread, or even by typing the word "bump."
Good luck!

message 3: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 16178 comments Do you have any idea whether it's a picture book or a novel?

message 4: by Ece (new)

Ece İnek | 9 comments I have no idea.

message 5: by Ece (new)

Ece İnek | 9 comments bump

message 6: by Ece (new)

message 7: by Ece (new)

message 8: by Ece (new)

message 9: by Ece (new)

message 10: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 16178 comments Was it published in English?

message 11: by Ece (new)

Ece İnek | 9 comments sadly I have very limited information about this book and I have written all of them above. thank you for your will to help though :) I appreciate it.

message 12: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33416 comments Mod
Ece, what's the genre or tone of your book -- e.g., mystery, suspense, horror, sad, coming-of-age, funny at times, etc.?

Does the ghost girl have a father or siblings living in her mother's house?

message 13: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 16178 comments It might also help to know what country the person who told you about it is in. Your profile says you're in Turkey. If this isn't an English-language book, it might be almost impossible for anyone here to find.

message 14: by Ece (new)

Ece İnek | 9 comments @Kris, I don't know.
@Rainbowheart, it could be in Turkish, but there is a chance that it might be in any other languages. I want to give it a shot.