Polls for Our Souls discussion

Book Chat > Bookish Friends

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sassy Sedusa (new)

Sassy Sedusa | 1537 comments Which bookish character(s) would you like to be friends with?

message 2: by Grace (new)

Grace Oscar Silva from Renegades seems ideal for me XD

Long Live Wonderland | 23 comments I wanna be friends with Percy Jackson. Also Oscar Silva sounds pretty lit lol

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) | 1012 comments I want to be friends with Hermione.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} I wanna be friends with Will and Crowley and Horace and Gilan and nearly everyone from Rangers Apprentice! 😍

message 6: by L.C. (last edited Dec 02, 2018 01:04PM) (new)

L.C. Perry | 120 comments Derrick, Aithenne, and Gavin from the Falconer series :3

⭐Anny⭐ (Book Princess) (annithebookprincess) | 636 comments Luna from HP

Frank-Intergalactic Bookdragon (intergalacticbookdragon) The Seven from The Heroes of Olympus, I might die on their adventures but it would be awesome

message 9: by socks🌙 (new)

socks🌙 (halfbloodbooks) | 3 comments hermione granger from harry potter :)
piper mclean from heroes of olympus ;)

message 10: by Pam (new)

Pam Carmichael | 154 comments Jane Hawk form Dean Koontz's series, strong woman!!!

message 11: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (niceyackerman) | 321 comments Harry Potter
Michael Vey

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} Audrey wrote: "Harry Potter
Michael Vey"

I want to meet Michael Vey, too!!

message 13: by Amanda (new)

Amanda  (manka23) | 21 comments My top bookish characters that I'd love to meet are:
Lazlo Strange from Strange the Dreamer (Strange the Dreamer, #1) by Laini Taylor
Adrian from Bloodlines (Bloodlines, #1) by Richelle Mead
River from Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea (Between, #1) by April Genevieve Tucholke
The entire cast from Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1) by Leigh Bardugo
Karou from Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1) by Laini Taylor
Arya and Tyrion from A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, #1) by George R.R. Martin
Luna from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter, #5) by J.K. Rowling
Allison Sekemoto from The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1) by Julie Kagawa

BTW if you have any suggestions based on these books, I would love to hear them, I'm going to create a poll now based on these!

message 14: by L.C. (new)

L.C. Perry | 120 comments Oh, I forgot Zuzanna and Mik from A Daughter of Smoke and Bone!

message 15: by Soaiba (new)

Soaiba (maxerica4dawin) | 116 comments America From the Selection Selection series.

Literally anyone from any of the Shadowhunter's books.

I really would love to meet Percy, Monty, and Felicity. They seem like some amazing people from the past.

Honestly though, like the real answer is anyone I read about 😂

message 16: by curleduptoes (new)

curleduptoes | 50 comments A friend like Bram's sister Matilda, from Dracul.

message 17: by dolly (new)

dolly (cryptided) violet baudelaire from asoue, pretty much everyone from dracula, cassandra mortmain from i capture the castle, mrs. de winter from rebecca, cathy from wuthering heights, romy silvers from the loneliest girl in the universe

idk i would be friends with so many book characters

message 18: by Angela (new)

Angela Auten | 126 comments The entire cast from the Outsiders by S.E. Hinton.
Magnus and Cleo from Falling Kingdoms
Atlas from It Ends With Us
Almost the entire cast from Bleach except for Rukia and a couple of others from Bleach
All most everyone except for Sasuke and Sakura (I hate them more than any other characters in life) in Naruto.
Lucas from Collision Course by S.E. Stephens
Jonah and Theo from Full Tilt duology.
Aidan from my book. (He's my baby.)
I have more, but I'm going to leave it at that!

message 19: by Selina (new)

Selina At the moment my answer would be Willem and Jude from a little life

message 20: by Kaylee (new)

Kaylee Walterbach (kayleewalterbach) | 1 comments Man this is making me wish GR had a "like" button. Zuzanna and Mik from DOSAB, Percy, Lazlo Strange...

Blue, Gansey, and Henry from The Raven Boys (and everyone else)
OMG Simon Snow!!!!!!

message 21: by Carla (new)

Carla Stafford | 19 comments Blue and the Raven Boys from the Raven Cycle, Rudy, Max, and Papa from The Book Thief, Mim and Beck from Mosquito Land...Augustus Waters from Fault in Our Stars...

message 22: by L.C. (new)

L.C. Perry | 120 comments Angela wrote: "The entire cast from the Outsiders by S.E. Hinton.
Magnus and Cleo from Falling Kingdoms
Atlas from It Ends With Us
Almost the entire cast from Bleach except for Rukia and a couple of others from ..."

Omg yessssss to the Bleach and Naruto ones! No matter what I did, I could not tolerate Sakura and Sasuke (and I grew up with them too!) and Rukia is meh.

I didn't think about friends from my own work! Oof, but I have too many to list lol. I would love to be friends with Asher, Ryder, Caden, Jwahir and Paige though (but there are soo many others)

message 23: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (snicketypicket) Rudy from The Book Thief, Sayuri from Memoirs of a Geisha, Simon and Baz and Penelope from Carry On, and Julia from I am Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter.

message 24: by theo (new)

theo  | 30 comments Simon, Baz, and Penelope from Carry On, probably the entire cast of Six of Crows, Throne of Glass and A Court Of Thorns and Roses, Irene, Kai and Vale from The Invisible Library, Cath, Levi and Reagan from Fangirl, Hazel and Gus from The Fault In Our Stars, Finch and Violet from All The Bright Places, anyone from The Mortal Instruments.
That's a shit load of friends xD

⭐Anny⭐ (Book Princess) (annithebookprincess) | 636 comments The entire Lunar Chronicles crew, and June from Legend!

message 26: by Pam (new)

Pam Carmichael | 154 comments Jane Hawk from the series from Dean Koontz!!

message 27: by Shivantika (new)

Shivantika (merlin_magic) | 31 comments Alex and Conner Bailey from the land of stories, Owen Conners and Kara Dox from Story Thieves, Ginny Weasley from Harry Potter, Thalia Grace from Percy Jackson, Dex Dizznee from Keeper of the Lost Cities, Sophie from the School for Good and Evil, Rue from the Hunger Games, Violet Baudelaire from A Series of Unfortunate Events, Fiona from The Giver, the ravens from A Tale Dark and Grimm, Sadie Bleeker from Fortune Falls, Edmund Pevensie from Narnia, Bryan Biggins from Insert Coin to Continue, the whole crew from Because of Mr. Terupt, Ereth from Poppy, and Sierra Russell from Escape from Mr. Lemoncello's Library.

message 28: by Stephen (new)

Stephen Robert Collins (stephenrobertcollins) | 99 comments Black Leopard in Black Leopard Red Wolf by Marlon James

message 29: by zaiyah (new)

zaiyah (skellyzelly) ⋯Kaylee wrote: "Blue, Gansey, and Henry from The Raven Boys (and everyone else)"

I totally agree! have you heard that Netflix is making a TV series out of the Raven Cycle? I don't know if it's true but I'm fairly certain it is.

message 30: by Leah (new)

Leah Hart | 6 comments Definitely the Weasley twins family. Magnus Bane, duh. And then Baz from Carry on.

message 31: by mysticofworlds (last edited Mar 10, 2019 02:25PM) (new)

mysticofworlds | 668 comments The entire Six of Crows crew

And the Throne of Glass court

And Rhys's Inner Circle from A Court of Mist and Fury (I didn't like the trilogy all that much, but I adored the Inner Circle)

Also Amani and Jin and Shazad and Sam from Rebel of the Sands

And Kestrel from The Winner's Curse

*I refuse to accept the deaths of any of the above characters that are dead and am counting them in because I would love to be their friends*

⭐Anny⭐ (Book Princess) (annithebookprincess) | 636 comments Kady Grant (and basically everyone else) from the Illuminae Files. My little queen of sass :D

message 33: by Carrie (new)

Carrie  (icanhasbooks) | 19 comments Anne Shirley of course, Anne of Green Gables. We would be bosom buddies, kindred spirits and life long friends.

Erin O'Connor {If The Review Fits} | 84 comments Peeta Mallark and Katniss Everdeen would probably be my besties ❤

message 35: by Melliott (new)

Melliott (goodreadscommelliott) | 433 comments Lazlo Strange.
Jennifer Strange.
Elizabeth Bennett.
Tehanu from A Wizard of Earthsea series.
Katsa from Graceling.
Beka Cooper (Tamora Pierce).
Tiffany Aching.
Kell and Lila.
Kaz Brekker.
Eugenides!