Shut Up & Read discussion

Japanese Robots Love to Dance
This topic is about Japanese Robots Love to Dance
Past-Read It & Reap Books > {Read It & Reap 968} Japanese Robots Love to Dance by Margret A. Treiber

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (last edited Dec 16, 2018 11:00AM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 3489 comments Mod
What is Read It & Reap?
Our Read It & Reap program is designed with authors in mind. Our goal is to help indie and self-published authors promote their books. If you are signing up to review Please Remember you have 3 weeks to read and review and post the links to your review on this page! For more information about RI&R and our Rules & Requirements click here: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Title: Japanese Robots Love to Dance
Author: Margret A. Treiber
Genre: Science Fiction
Formats Available: Pdf & (Mobi & Epub have been converted so formatting may not be the best)
Page # 223
Review Due Date: December 23, 2018

Book Description:

It's tough being a robot - unrealistic expectations from humans, long hours, lack of social interaction. And what do you do when unscrupulous owners break the law? Humans have attorneys and so should you.

Sometimes you just need a good lawyer to do what a robot can't. I am that lawyer. Gary Legal, attorney at law.

Be one of the first people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

Formats available: Pdf & (Mobi & Epub have been converted so formatting may not be the best)

All reviews should be completed and posted within 3 weeks .

It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads and Amazon.

Review Due Date: December 23, 2018

Leave us your name, email address and format you require.

Reviewers

Karen - karensiddall@yahoo.com - Pdf

Karen Siddall (boysmom) | 206 comments Nobody on this one?

I'll read and review - karensiddall@yahoo.com

pdf is fine

message 3: by Tana (new)

Karen sent you an email

message 5: by Tana (new)

thanks Karen for sharing all your review links.

Karen Siddall (boysmom) | 206 comments Tana wrote: "thanks Karen for sharing all your review links."

You are welcome - I'm just so sorry it took so long. I really enjoyed this author.