New Adult Book Club discussion

Pinned
This topic is about Pinned
NABC Giveaways > Kristal Mckerrington Giveaway

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicola (last edited Dec 02, 2018 08:16AM) (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments

This week we have the very talented and very lovely Kristal McKerrington is with us all week. Kristal is giving away 4 E-Copies of Pinned! This Giveaway is OPEN INTERNATIONALLY!

PINNED

SYNOPSIS

Pinned

When Scottish Athlete, Alexander “Freakshow” McDade travels to the States for the first time in his career, he meets Carrie, a shy, do-gooder with a perfect figure and an annoying way of always being right.

And Alex doesn’t like to be wrong.

Oh, and did I forget to mention that she was now assigned to him from the World Wide Wrestling Federation as his new agent?

They butt heads more than once over his career, and they verbal box better than anyone in the business.

And Alex won’t stop with the flirting.

He won’t stop talking about sex, orgasms, or the thrills that he wants to give her late at night. And he won’t stop speaking in that oh-so-sexy Scottish brogue.

She just has to remind herself that she wasn’t interested in the brand of loving that he had to offer.

Carrie Segal hates wrestlers.

In her experience, they’re arrogant, chauvinistic and childlike. And this particular one seemed to get under her skin more than any before.

Oh, but he was so sexy, and he had abs that she wanted to lick for days. How could anyone that cocky be that damned perfect?

Carrie’s never been much of a fighter, but with Alex, she enjoys the verbal sparring… She couldn’t help but wonder how he’d compare in the bedroom.

How could wrestling in the sheets be a bad thing?

TO ENTER THIS GIVEAWAY CLICK HERE a Rafflecopter giveaway

This Giveaway is OPEN INTERNATIONALLY! This Giveaway ends Midnight Pacific USA Time Saturday 8th December 2018. The winners will be contacted via email and announced on the bottom of this thread on Sunday 9th December. The lucky winners will have 48 hours to reply directly to their email and claim their prize or a new winner WILL be chosen at random!

message 2: by TMR (new) - rated it 5 stars

TMR (themaskedreader) I would love to have Alex as my own heh, but thank you for the chance of reading a book with sports not always explored and a comedy which would be remembered for a long time.

Thanks!

-Javelyn

message 3: by Nicole (new) - added it

Nicole Ortiz | 731 comments Thanks for the chance!

Kristal McKerrington (kristal_mckerrington) | 36 comments Am delighted to have all you reading Pinned. Do you have any questions for me?

Erica Not entering because I read it, you guys are going to love Alex! I had a love/hate thing going on with him but he redeemed himself

message 6: by Zee (new)

Zee Lucas (thezeelucas) | 3 comments I'd love to read this

message 7: by CJ Villacote (new)

CJ Villacote • ceejbookaddict • (cjvillacote) | 52 comments Would love to read it 😍

message 8: by Nicola (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED! THE LUCKY WINNERS ARE:

1)Jennifer Wall from the USA
2)Nicky Ortiz from the USA
3)Jav Bond from New Zealand
4)CJ Villacote from the Philippines

ALL THE WINNERS HAVE BEEN EMAILED AND NOW HAVE 48 HOURS TO REPLY DIRECTLY TO THEIR EMAIL AND CLAIM THEIR PRIZE OR A NEW WINNER WILL BE SELECTED AT RANDOM!

message 9: by TMR (new) - rated it 5 stars

TMR (themaskedreader) Thank you so much for the chance. I feel so lucky to have won. Thank you again ms Mckerrington.

-Javelyn Bond

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Pinned (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Kristal McKerrington (other topics)