2-3-4 Challenge discussion

Archives - Monthly Reading Plans > Christina T's December 2018 Reading Plan

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christina T (last edited Dec 21, 2018 01:41AM) (new)

Christina T (crysteena73) | 525 comments βœ” β˜… πŸŽ§βžœπŸ“–
Group Reads and Continued Series......
Last to Die by Tess Gerritsen
John Doe by Tess Gerritsen
Murder on Lexington Avenue by Victoria Thompson
Extinguished by Kaylea Cross
Midnight Frost by Jennifer Estep
Lucky in Love by Jill Shalvis
Vision in Silver by Anne Bishop
➜Eat Slay Love by Jesse Petersen
Bound by Flames by Jeaniene Frost

If I Have Time...
➜The Trouble with Mistletoe by Jill Shalvis
Wicked Ride by Rebecca Zanetti
The Duke with the Dragon Tattoo by Kerrigan Byrne
Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine
Because of Miss Bridgerton by Julia Quinn
The Pines of Winder Ranch by RaeAnne Thayne
Shadow and Ice by Gena Showalter
Lone Star Christmas by Delores Fossen
The Bourbon Kings by J.R. Ward
Death by Chocolate Lab by Bethany Blake

Books I Should Have Read Last Month or maybe the month before...
Freaks by Tess Gerritsen
The Silent Girl by Tess Gerritsen
Burned by Kaylea Cross
Murder on Waverly Place by Victoria Thompson
Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J. Maas
The Lullaby Girl by Loreth Anne White
Singed by Kaylea Cross
Murder in Little Italy by Victoria Thompson
Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas
Ice Cold by Tess Gerritsen
Murder on Bank Street by Victoria Thompson
Murder in Chinatown by Victoria Thompson

Books I Started and Probably Should Finish....
βœ”The Vicious Vet by M.C. Beatonβ˜…β˜…β˜…
βœ”Hardcore Twenty-Four by Janet Evanovichβ˜…β˜…β˜…
A Tale of Two Murders by Heather Redmond
Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco
Quicksand by Iris Johansen
Murder on Memory Lake by J.D. Griffo

Books I read just because...
βœ”Maximum Exposure by Allison Brennanβ˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
βœ”City of the Lost by Kelley Armstrongβ˜…β˜…β˜…1/2
βœ”The Secret, Book, & Scone Society by Ellery Adamsβ˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Finished....
Hardcore Twenty-Four (Stephanie Plum, #24) by Janet Evanovich πŸŽ§β˜…β˜…β˜…
The Vicious Vet (Agatha Raisin, #2) by M.C. Beaton β˜…β˜…β˜…
Maximum Exposure (Max Revere, #0.5) by Allison Brennan β˜…β˜…β˜…
City of the Lost (Casey Duncan, #1) by Kelley Armstrong πŸŽ§β˜…β˜…β˜…1/2

message 2: by Christina T (new)

Christina T (crysteena73) | 525 comments LOL it's my list of all lists...reminiscent of my Shelfari time lists. So I'm way behind on my monthly group reads and then I went and joined a Meet and Greet round in another one of my groups that goes for two months. Committed myself to something like 45 books. Not that I have to read them all but I need to make an effort LOL. Been trying to line some of them up as audio books instead to help get this list down.

message 3: by Jessika (new)

Jessika (jessika_56) Good luck getting caught up!

message 4: by Anita (new)

Anita (anitanodiva) | 2254 comments You have some really great books, but, no Christmas romance for you?

message 5: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 2149 comments Good luck . I'm just glad to see I'm not the only one with a huge back log

message 6: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 4017 comments Mod
Hope you have a fantastic month, Christina! You have lots of fabulous books on this list. Enjoy!

message 7: by Christina T (new)

Christina T (crysteena73) | 525 comments Anita wrote: "You have some really great books, but, no Christmas romance for you?"

I have a couple on the list that I'm hoping to get to. One is by Jill Shalvis who I think is hilarious and the other is by Delores Fossen. I've only read one book by her but I did like it a lot.

message 8: by Anita (new)

Anita (anitanodiva) | 2254 comments Sounds like fun.

message 9: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 10429 comments Mod
Lol! You and I are in competition with these old Shelfari-like lists:) Hey, we’ve got great books to choose from.

Merry Christmas and happy reading!

message 10: by Laura (new)

Laura | 2115 comments Good luck catching up. No pressure, Enjoy!

message 11: by Anita Reads (new)

Anita Reads | 226 comments I've tried to read Vision in Silver for so long. I loved the first 2 books, but for some reason the third one just haven't managed to grab my attention as I thought I would.

message 12: by Christina T (new)

Christina T (crysteena73) | 525 comments Anita Reads wrote: "I've tried to read Vision in Silver for so long. I loved the first 2 books, but for some reason the third one just haven't managed to grab my attention as I thought I would."

Anita, I loved the first two as well but have been dragging my feet on starting this one and don't know why.

message 13: by Christina T (new)

Christina T (crysteena73) | 525 comments @Jonetta...I did notice yours has grown to epic lengths as well. So many great books all vying for our attention.

message 14: by Jonetta (new)

I’m still struggling with eBook reading. Used to take me 2 days on average to finish a book. Now it’s 8 or 9!

message 15: by Christina T (new)

Christina T (crysteena73) | 525 comments Jonetta wrote: "I’m still struggling with eBook reading. Used to take me 2 days on average to finish a book. Now it’s 8 or 9!"

Are you having trouble with your eyes still?

message 16: by Jonetta (new)

No, just drawn to distractions.

message 17: by Christina T (new)

Christina T (crysteena73) | 525 comments Jonetta wrote: "No, just drawn to distractions."

Glad you aren't having issues with your eyes still but so sorry about the distractions preventing ebook enjoyment.

message 18: by Jonetta (new)

Thanks, Christina!

message 19: by Christina T (new)

Christina T (crysteena73) | 525 comments Hardcore Twenty-Four (Stephanie Plum, #24) by Janet Evanovich πŸŽ§β˜…β˜…β˜… Finished 12/04/18
The Vicious Vet (Agatha Raisin, #2) by M.C. Beaton β˜…β˜…β˜… Finished 12/6/18
Maximum Exposure (Max Revere, #0.5) by Allison Brennan β˜…β˜…β˜… Finished 12/13/18

message 20: by Christina T (new)

Christina T (crysteena73) | 525 comments City of the Lost (Casey Duncan, #1) by Kelley Armstrong πŸŽ§β˜…β˜…β˜…1/2 Finished 12/14/18
I liked this book enough to continue with the series but found Casey a little hard to like. She was so into punishing herself for her transgressions that it put me off. Plus she was dating a man she hated to leave behind even though she had to. She continued to wear the necklace he gave her weeks into her new city but seemed to quickly forget about him when she hooked up with Sheriff Man. There was a mention 3/4 into the book about her still wearing the necklace then nothing more.

message 21: by Jonetta (new)

Christina T wrote: "City of the Lost (Casey Duncan, #1) by Kelley ArmstrongπŸŽ§β˜…β˜…β˜…1/2 Finished 12/14/18
I liked this book enough to continue with the series but found Casey a little hard to like. She was so into punishing herself for her ..."

I think this author enjoys writing triangles, which explains my struggles with her books.

message 22: by Christina T (new)

Christina T (crysteena73) | 525 comments The Secret, Book, & Scone Society by Ellery Adams β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜… Finished 12/20/18

message 23: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 4017 comments Mod
Christina T wrote: "City of the Lost (Casey Duncan, #1) by Kelley ArmstrongπŸŽ§β˜…β˜…β˜…1/2 Finished 12/14/18
I liked this book enough to continue with the series but found Casey a little hard to like. She was so into punishing herself for her ..."

Casey is a difficult character to relate to. Nevertheless, I enjoyed this book.

message 24: by Christina T (new)

Christina T (crysteena73) | 525 comments Lauren wrote: "Christina T wrote: "City of the Lost (Casey Duncan, #1) by Kelley ArmstrongπŸŽ§β˜…β˜…β˜…1/2 Finished 12/14/18
I liked this book enough to continue with the series but found Casey a little hard to like. She was so into punish..."

I agree Lauren.