The Round Table discussion

WELCOME > What would you like to see here?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gareth (new)

Gareth Young (spartagus) | 22 comments Mod
Contrary to popular opinion, I'm not a complete megalomaniac, so, with that in mind, I'm open to suggestions for things to add to this group.

I know there will be several writers in the group, myself included, but I don't want this to turn into a place where people only stop by to talk about their new book. However, I recognize that writers can also offer free copies of books to readers and readers can be a huge help to writers.

So, fire your suggestions in here. I can't promise I'll add all that's suggested, but ideas are welcome. I'd like for people to keep coming back and enjoy the group.

Interested in specific book genre discussions?
Sharing information about book giveaways or contests?
Looking for a reading buddy?
Want to be a Beta Reader?
Talk about movie adaptations of books?
Challenges?

Let me know! :)

message 2: by Julie (new)

Julie (jlac1013) I'd like a reading buddy!

message 3: by A.F. (new)

A.F. (scribe77) I'd be interested in book genre discussions and talking about movie adaptations.

message 4: by Barb (new)

Barb  | 4 comments I'm always open to discussions about the mystery genre in particular, but typically enjoy sitting in on any genre just get some new ideas of titles I may want to add to my TBR list. I'd also be happy with chats about movie adaptations of books.

message 5: by Aila (new)

Aila Stephens | 4 comments It might be nice to have a beta reader pool going. Discussions about current events in publishing (both trad and indie) and maybe a place to share resources?

Whatever happens, I'm sure it'll evolve into what it is supposed to be.

message 6: by Amy (new)

Amy (garnet1377) | 2 comments Julie wrote: "I'd like a reading buddy!"

I'm in for Reading Buddy!!

message 7: by Amy (new)

Amy (garnet1377) | 2 comments Monthly spotlight on a member of the group.

message 8: by J.M.K. (new)

J.M.K. Walkow | 1 comments Blazing Night by J.M.K. Walkow amzn.to/2LFY6SO

Independent writings under pressure of hate and fake reviews. (Do not read books like the one by Cuomo that is based on a lie and perhaps caused death of many in New York and other places where the folk followed his team's advice, though, fully supported by media and big tech.)