What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > romance series following girl love story(also books about their parents)after life

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aubrey (new)

Aubrey  | 3 comments HI!! please help I’ve been trying to find the book to Book for the last3 hours non stop and still can’t find it.
Ok so from what I remember the girl has a brother, and he can go to parties and have more privileges than her and I remeber her arguing with her dad. So before this book it was the story about her mom and dads love life and I believe its a series. I think the girl likes a guy and I believe his name is mason, and it’s her dads best friends son. So they see each other frequently and “mason” (not sure if its his name) also his mom and dad have there own story. I remember one specific part where she smokes a cigarette with “mason” and gets caught by her parents. If any of thse sounds familia lmk please!!!!!!!

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35177 comments Mod
Abry, around what year did you read this book (series)? This will help narrow down the search.

Is this series for teens (young adults) or older adults?

What is the story's time period and location - country, region, big city/small town?

Can you tell us more about the family - rich/poor/middle class, business/ranchers/etc.?

Tips for posting a book request - https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 3: by Aubrey (new)

Aubrey  | 3 comments I believe it’s new adult/YA
I don’t remember much, but the parents of the girl met in college I believe. I’m sorry but it’s all I remeber. But the author has several book also.

message 4: by Aubrey (new)

Aubrey  | 3 comments And her dad is very protective of her, and “mason” and her are fire dab and her dad trusts him a lot because he’s the son of his best friend. Also, “mason” likes her a lot but she doesn’t know.

message 5: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4070 comments Mod
Abry ~~
You can "bump" your thread every month or so. This pushes your thread back to the top of the folder instead of languishing here on page 46 where fewer eyes will see it.
You can do this by typing a new comment at the end of the thread, or even by typing the word "bump."
Good luck!