What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Adult romance fiction :: a red or orange cover, ( I think) a cowboy silhouette. The main girl witnessed a crime (robbery or a murder), sent away

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mello (new)

Mello Anderson (tragically-beautiful-stars) | 1 comments I can’t remember this one book. I read it when I was in middle or early high school. It was at a task force. So here is what I can remember. The years are roughly 2005-2007.

It has a red or orange cover, ( I think) a cowboy silhouette.
The main girl witnessed a crime (robbery or a murder), sent away. A grumpy sheriff (or cop) is there to protect her. Obvious romance stuff. It isn’t until closer to the end. I think she was from like New York or San Francisco. Some place bigger. I’m pretty sure that the cop is a cowboy. Or that the cowboy is doing the protecting.

Please please help. I have been trying to figure this out for awhile. It is right there and not at the same time.

message 2: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5090 comments Shot in the dark: A Stranger's Game?

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38154 comments Mod
Please always include plot details in your header, as per the Group Rules. Your query is more likely to be spotted by the people who can help you find it.

message 4: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
I added details to the header. I don't know if Mello if following this thread because Mello is not responding to comments on this thread.