Fantastic Books and Where to Read Them discussion

Escaping from Houdini (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #3)
This topic is about Escaping from Houdini
Books of 2018 > December

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cassie (new) - added it

Cassie | 127 comments Mod
The end of the year. It's finally here. We've made it through, we're finishing the semester, we're getting done with finals, and we're about to chill out the rest of year. Get rid of all that stress and just enjoy the holidays. I hope you like our December book of the month. I put a poll up if you want to see what books are there. You can also write in an answer if you wish. Anyway I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

message 2: by Cassie (new) - added it

It looks like our December book of the month is Escaping from Houdini by Kerri Maniscalco. This is the third book in the Stalking Jack the Ripper series. The next book won't be out until September 26th of next year. The fourth book is called Capturing the Devil. So that's something to look forward to.

Shannara | 45 comments So excited to read Escaping Houdini!! I didn’t realize they announced the title of the next book. It sounds really good just from that!!

message 4: by Cassie (new) - added it

Yeah they announced it on Kerri Maniscalco's author website. She has some cool extras on the website. Like there is a playlist that goes along to Stalking Jack the Ripper book.

Shannara | 45 comments I'm super behind with reading this one!! I just started it today!!! How about everyone else??

message 6: by Cassie (new) - added it

I’m only like 10 pages in so don’t feel too bad. It’s the end of the year, no worries. 🤗