New Adult Book Club discussion

Kristal McKerrington
This topic is about Kristal McKerrington
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Author Q+A's > Kristal McKerrington Q&A

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kat J (last edited Dec 01, 2018 06:07PM) (new)

Kat J (katjphoenix) | 378 comments Mod

This week, we have Kristal McKerrington who is raring to go!

She is the author of books such as Waking Up His Wife, Calling You Home and Pinned.

message 2: by Kristal (new)

Kristal McKerrington (kristal_mckerrington) | 36 comments I’m looking forward to answering your questions

message 3: by TMR (new)

TMR (themaskedreader) Kristal wrote: "I’m looking forward to answering your questions"

Have you written any similar books to pinned with wrestling as the main sport? I would love to see some other sport explored as well and if you have or will, I would love to read them, specially since I have become a great fan of Alex.

-Javelyn

message 4: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Ortiz | 733 comments Hi! What are you currently working on?

message 5: by Kristal (new)

Kristal McKerrington (kristal_mckerrington) | 36 comments I have spent most of my career writing sports romances, yes wrestling has been a huge part of it. We do have other wrestling books which are limited editions as I'm moving publishers right now so it will be a while before they will be back up.

In the meantime, we are going to be putting up a Christmas Wedding for all the people who fell in love with Alex and Carrie. I will be posting it online whether it's on Twitter and Facebook.

Javelyn wrote: "Kristal wrote: "I’m looking forward to answering your questions"

Have you written any similar books to pinned with wrestling as the main sport? I would love to see some other sport explored as wel..."

message 6: by Kristal (new)

Kristal McKerrington (kristal_mckerrington) | 36 comments Nicole wrote: "Hi! What are you currently working on?"

I'm co-writing with Danielle Haver on a book that is a Young Adult Fantasy adventure which we hope will be out in the next two years.

I'm writing a romance, epic paranormal novel that has Vampires, Selkies and other Scottish mythical creatures that are roaming around in Redding, CA. A real treat for all those who are living in California, something I hope will cheer up all the people who are having a rough time all over the world who want a good juicy romance to sink their teeth in.

Scottish based Medical romance novel that is set in Glasgow.

Christmas wedding blog that is upcoming.

More of my Marie's World
More of my series Carla

I can't wait to share all of this with you.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.