What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Single mom romance she took a roadtrip to I think the hometown of the hero with her bestfriend and i think the hero's brother and her bestfriend doesn't like the brother

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Lonoaea | 4 comments I've been looking for this book and can't remember the name and it's so frustrating! the heroine is a young single mom of a baby boy and she rejects the hero a couple times at first and then decides to give him a chance. One part of the book is her at a laundry mat and shes washing her clothes and she's with her son and the hero ends up there too and he holds the baby and listens to music with him with headphones. And then later on towards the end she took a roadtrip to I think the hometown of the hero with her bestfriend and i think the hero's brother and her bestfriend doesn't like the brother and they had a book of their story coming too and i remember wanting to read about it but i got a new phone and all my books had disappeared so i've been trying to find this one:// i tried to make this make sense because i don't remember the characters names and only remember bits and pieces but if you know what book i'm talking about please tell me(':

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Sarah ~~
You can "bump" your thread every month or so. This pushes your thread back to the top of the folder instead of languishing here on page 46 where fewer eyes will see it.
You can do this by typing a new comment at the end of the thread, or even by typing the word "bump."
Good luck!

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Lonoaea | 4 comments still looking for this book://

message 4: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (jennytr) | 175 comments bump

message 5: by Juels (new)

Juels | 2401 comments I'm not having any luck looking for the laundry scene. Can you provide any other info? What either character does for a living? How they meet? Where it is set? About how old are they? Any names?

message 6: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Lonoaea | 4 comments omg i'm so sorry Juels i haven't been on this so i just seen your comment thank you for responding! but i'm pretty sure they are both in college and he babysits her son at one point too..i can't remember how they met but i think maybe he was at the resturant she works at..they were young in their 20s and i can't remember the names and also the father of the child wasn't a good person and tried to come back into her life too

message 7: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Lonoaea | 4 comments bump

message 8: by Juels (new)

Juels | 2401 comments Maybe Until Now by Laura Ward?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Until Now (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Laura Ward (other topics)