Loosely Bound Book Club discussion

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amber (new)

Amber (amberinoface) | 19 comments Mod
This topic is for spoiler talk for chapters 5-9 ONLY. Don't read the comments unless you've read all the chapters or else you will be spoiled.

Also, DO NOT post about events that happen after these chapters. You will have two warnings, if it happens a third time, you're out of the group.

message 2: by Jill (last edited Dec 03, 2018 01:41PM) (new)

Jill | 8 comments We are diving into new Scrooge, Ethan, and his past. Holly is feeling sympathetic for him because she can relate to his hardship. They both had a parent pass away when they were young with no real support during their grieving. They suffered a tremendous loss and were abandoned. I am actually starting to feel bad for Holly. When she is showing Ethan's past and explaining the circumstance of her mom's death, I see a different side of her and I finally understand where she's coming from and the reasons behind her Scrooge-ness.

Holly runs into her ex-bff, and feels a sense of sadness and regret. I think she is going to have some kind of attitude shifting moment. I would love that!!

Holly meeting Ethan is going to be a big mistake that will later blow up in her face. I think it's going to add an interesting twist and will ultimately lead to her big epiphany in turning everything around.

Also, as a New Yorker, I am loving all the NYC references!!