Mystery/Thriller Reading Friends discussion

Monthly "Reads" > sherry's november reads

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sherry (last edited Dec 01, 2018 12:32PM) (new)

Sherry  | 3597 comments overall, a good month for me

The Daughter's Tale- armando lucas correa
Calypso- david sedaris
I'll Take You There- wally lamb
An Anonymous Girl- henricks and pekkanin
Target: Alex Cross- james patterson

message 2: by Karly (new)

Karly | 309 comments How was Anonymous Girl? I have Wife Between Us waiting to be read on my shelf.

Also, how was Calypso?? It’s on my tbr list as well. Always a good month with David Sedaris on the list!

message 3: by Sherry (new)

Sherry  | 3597 comments Karly wrote: "How was Anonymous Girl? I have Wife Between Us waiting to be read on my shelf.

Also, how was Calypso?? It’s on my tbr list as well. Always a good month with David Sedaris on the list!"

i really liked anonymous girl- will be hosting them for an event in january- looking forward to it
i also liked calypso- i listened to it on audtio while i was at the chiropractor, so it took me about 3 months to finish it..lol

message 4: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14306 comments Nice list Sherry! Three months for an audio! Lol we are quite different :)

message 5: by Sherry (new)

Sherry  | 3597 comments Ann wrote: "Nice list Sherry! Three months for an audio! Lol we are quite different :)"

lol, ann. i only listened to it when i was at the chiropractor when he had me in traction so it took a long time.

message 6: by Susie (new)

Susie Fevella (susieinks) | 1606 comments It's been a long time since I read an Alex Cross book!

message 7: by Sherry (new)

Sherry  | 3597 comments Susie wrote: "It's been a long time since I read an Alex Cross book!"

they haven't changed much..lol
the only patterson books i read are the cross ones and the murder mystery ones. always fast reads.

message 8: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (melodieco) | 3599 comments Good month! The only thing I've read that had Patterson's name on it in recent years was The President Is Missing by Bill Clinton The President Is Missing. Bill Clinton's name reeled me in on that one!