Beyond Reality discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
General - Group Business > Looking for a couple co-moderators

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kathi, Moderator & Book Lover (new)

Kathi | 3221 comments Mod
As you all know, I became a moderator here at Beyond Reality in September 2018 and I am really enjoying it! Both Nick & Candiss expressed interest in stepping down by the end of the year, so I am looking for a couple people who would like to join me as mods for our group starting in January 2019.

Ideally, we would take turns managing the moderator duties each month (first of the month duties, opening and managing nominations mid-month, setting up preliminary and final polls, and generally encouraging discussions and conversations).

I have a checklist of duties as well as a detailed description of the duties. Once you have done it once or twice, it's pretty straightforward.

I know Beyond Reality is an important aspect of my reading enjoyment. If that's true for you as well, this is a way to help keep the group active and vibrant. If you have the time and the desire, please consider this opportunity, and if you are interested or have questions, please send me a private message and we can discuss it further.

Thanks!
Kathi, Moderator for Beyond Reality

message 2: by Chris, Moderator (new)

Chris (heroncfr) | 545 comments Mod
I'm willing to pitch in!

message 3: by Kathi, Moderator & Book Lover (new)

Chris wrote: "I'm willing to pitch in!"

Thanks, Chris. I will be in touch with some details.

message 4: by Kathi, Moderator & Book Lover (new)

Ideally, I'd love it if there were 3 mods...

message 5: by Shel, Moderator (new)

Shel (shel99) | 2241 comments Mod
Hi Kathi, I guess I can pitch in given I'm already doing the series read organizing!

message 6: by Kathi, Moderator & Book Lover (new)

Shel wrote: "Hi Kathi, I guess I can pitch in given I'm already doing the series read organizing!"

Thanks, Shel. I will send you a message with more details.

message 7: by Kathi, Moderator & Book Lover (new)

I want to thank Chris and Shel for agreeing to be co-moderators of the group with me. (Whew!)

If anyone else is still interested, you can send me a private message.

Back to reading!!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.