PenPal Readers discussion

☀️ Buddy Reads > 2020 Buddy Reads - Organize here

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anne ✨ (last edited Jan 07, 2020 07:20PM) (new)

Anne ✨ Finds Joy (annefindsjoy) | 718 comments

The Place to find PenPal Reading Buddies!!

Post a comment with any book you'd like to find a buddy to read with, or post a comment to join in on a book suggested already. Once there's 2 or more votes for a book, mods will create a buddy read thread for it!

SUMMARY of POSTS

Buddy Reads Proposed/in need of Buddy:

Buddy Reads Confirmed - Anyone Welcome to Join in:

January

February:

March

April

May

June

July

Aug

Sept

Oct

Nov

Dec

message 2: by Kaviya (new)

Kaviya (kaviyaarivoli) I was wondering if we can read Whatever you do don't run

message 3: by Anne ✨ (last edited Dec 01, 2018 10:10AM) (new)

Anne ✨ Finds Joy (annefindsjoy) | 718 comments Kaviya wrote: "I was wondering if we can read Whatever you do don't run"

Yes! I was hoping somebody would want to read that ;) I have the book on my bookshelf and have been wanting to read it for ages !!

It fits our humor theme for the month, so I'll set up as group read, and hopefully others will join in too :)

message 4: by Kaviya (new)

Kaviya (kaviyaarivoli) That's great Anne . Thanks a lot for organizing .

Crystal (theleisurelibrary) (theleisurelibrary) | 4 comments Hello! Anyone interested in reading Children of Blood and Bone? I plan on starting it as soon as I finish the 7 1/2 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle in the next few days.

message 6: by Elfrida (new)

Elfrida Shade (elfridashade) | 5 comments Kaviya wrote: "That's great Anne . Thanks a lot for organizing ."

I want to read that too!
I'm up for it whenever you are ready if you wanna do it with me.
One thing is that I'm not very good at discussing books so I hope you don't mind.

message 7: by Abhi (new)

Abhi Rose Heyy, I haven't read children of blood and bone too. so I would love to buddy read it.

message 8: by Anne ✨ (last edited Feb 16, 2019 06:00AM) (new)

Anne ✨ Finds Joy (annefindsjoy) | 718 comments Crystal, Elfrida, Abhi, Theresa - I've set up a thread for Children of Blood and Bone
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...--

You can post there to figure out your start date etc!

message 9: by Jazzy (last edited Feb 21, 2019 10:25AM) (new)

Jazzy Lemon (jazzylemon) | 494 comments The penpal readers classic club are going to start The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas Syndi, Mion and myself are starting on the first of March if anyone else would like to read along!

message 10: by Tiina (new)

Tiina (ladybuginlove) | 371 comments Shadow and Bone anyone?

Always Forever Reading (alwaysforeverreading) @jazz Is it too late to join The Counte of Monte Cristina group?

message 12: by Tiina (new)

Tiina (ladybuginlove) | 371 comments Forever Reading wrote: "@jazz Is it too late to join The Counte of Monte Cristina group?"

Never too late!

message 13: by Jazzy (new)

Jazzy Lemon (jazzylemon) | 494 comments Forever Reading wrote: "@jazz Is it too late to join The Counte of Monte Cristina group?"

Mion is right, NEVER TOO LATE! hurrah nice to have you x

message 14: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Bannister (mommybannister) | 3 comments I would be willing to do a buddy read with you