Buffy the Vampire Slayer rp discussion

Apartments/Motel rooms > Roger and Maya's Apartment

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jane Isles-Rizzoli | 170 comments Mod
Where Roger lives

Maya opened the door of the Apartment that she'd just seen Roger pay for. Looking around she ran towards the kitchen, wanting to cook something for dinner.

message 3: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 130 comments Roger followed Maya in "I haven't gotten much food yet, I'll get us some groceries tomorrow while you are out with Mimi" Roger said.

"Then I'm cooking." Maya said smiling looking around at their apartment.

message 5: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 130 comments Roger chuckled "Alright" He agreed "Just be careful Kiddo"

Maya nodded and found a room before claiming it as her own before changing into her pajamas, which consisted of a camisole and sweatpants, crawling into the bed provided she soon fell asleep, drained from the days activities.

((Next morning, And I made a Character if you wouldn't mind playing him, He's a love interest for Maya.))

message 7: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 130 comments ((Okay))

Roger laid in bed wide awake for a few hours, still processing the days events. Eventually he fell asleep though.

Maya waking up as soon as the sun rose, got up and made her way to the kitchen to make the only thing they had in the cupboard for breakfast and that was a pot of coffee.

message 9: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 130 comments Roger kept sleeping until he smelled the coffee brewing.

Pouring a cup she brought it in to Roger and set it on the nightstand before heading back out to the kitchen to see what she could throw together for breakfast, seeing nothing she sighed and grabbed her wallet and headed for the door, intent on going shopping for food.

message 11: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 130 comments Roger woke up fully and saw the coffee. He smiled sleepily and took a mouthful.

Maya opened the door and walked out of the apartment and shut the door behind herself and made her way down the street, locating a grocery store pretty quickly. Heading inside it she headed down the aisles with a shopping basket and chose a few items before heading up to the front to pay.

message 13: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 130 comments Roger finished the coffee and went to the kitchen. Not seeing Maya he figured she must have went out to get some breakfast. While she was gone, he decided to hop into a shower.

Maya walked back to the apartment, when she got there she unlocked the door and headed in, putting the groceries on the counter. Pulling out a pan she started on making breakfast.

message 15: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 130 comments Roger left the shower and went back to his room. He came out of his room in his regular day clothing. "Smells good Maya"

"Thanks, French Toast and Eggs." Maya told him.

message 17: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 130 comments Roger nodded and leaned against the counter after grabbing another coffee. "I'll make sure that we are stalked up on groceries today Kiddo"

"Okay, who's cooking tonight, Dinner I mean." Maya wondered out loud. Slipping into her bedroom to get changed and came out wearing normal clothes

message 19: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 130 comments "I'll cook tonight" Roger answered her after she came back out from her room.

"Okay, Should we head over now or In a few minutes?" Maya asked filling a plate of the food for herself before she started eating.

message 21: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 130 comments "We will leave after we finish eating" Roger said, as he grabbed a plate of food and sat down.

Maya nodded, She wanted to get to know Zoe, She hadn't had any family that she'd gotten along with before she'd met Roger. Then she wished she had siblings. Now she did. She continued eating breakfast and before long she was full.

message 23: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 130 comments Roger ate his breakfast in silence, thinking over everything that had happened recently. First he was a musician who never wanted a family, then he adopted Maya. Now knowing he had another little girl, and both his daughters needed him. Once he was done eating, Roger stood up and grabbed his own plate and Maya's, taking then to the kitchen and cleaning them quickly. "Alright why don't we head out"

Maya nodded and headed towards the door, tucking her key into her pocket along with her Wallet and phone, ready for anything.