Percy Jackson Roleplay discussion

Camp Half-Blood > Campfire

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Trixie23 (new)

Trixie23 | 77 comments Mod
Here’s where everyone gets together to talk, introduce themselves, and plan quests. Have fun and follow the rules set at your cabin.

message 2: by abbey (new)

abbey  (galway) Hi guys! I'm Kate Rider, the daughter of Poseidon.

message 3: by Trixie23 (new)

Hi! I'm Jax, son of Hermes, Hermes councilor. Aren't you counselor for the big three cabin?

message 4: by abbey (new)

abbey  (galway) Yup!

message 5: by Trixie23 (new)

How is that going? do you get pummeled with toilet water every morning?

message 6: by Trixie23 (new)

Or struck by lightning?

message 7: by Trixie23 (new)

Or sent to the Underworld?

message 8: by abbey (last edited Apr 27, 2019 01:44PM) (new)

abbey  (galway) Great! To answer your questions, no I'm pretty good with water, so not usually. However, we do have our occasional arguments with the Zeus cabins. Some of those did NOT go well.

message 9: by Audrey (new)

Audrey | 10 comments i am Anie, daughter of Athena. i'm crazy

message 10: by Audrey (new)

Audrey | 10 comments annie*

message 11: by Trixie23 (new)

Ok?

message 12: by Audrey (new)

Audrey | 10 comments Trixie23 wrote: "Ok?"

why a question mark? was that a weird thing to say?

message 13: by Trixie23 (new)

Not necessarily but I’ve never met a person who willingly admits to being crazy, but I guess it’s just different here. I’m from North Carolina and I was chased all the way up here by a robot of my own creation who was possessed. I’m still trying to get used to life up here. I guess it’s pretty nice I’ve become councilor of the Hermès cabin and the food here is wonderful but I really miss my family. I am trying to get a quest started to bring my little sister up too. I don’t know for sure if she is a demigod but I think it’s worth a try she is only 6 so that’s why .... Well my best friend didn’t think it would be best if we brought her too and he said he could take her up in a year or two but then he died in Maryland saving me. She was born before my father, who I now know as Hermès, left. I hope she’s okay. Where are you from? How did you get here?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello, I am Jade. I'm a daughter of Hades.

message 15: by Trixie23 (new)

Hi I’m Jax, son of Hermès, good to have you here! I can turn invisible for two minutes, what’s your power?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I can summon the dead for 2 minutes.

message 17: by Trixie23 (new)

That’s so cool! Maybe we can meet up sometime because there’s someone I’d love to talk to. You would be very helpful on this quest I just got the ok on from Chiron. There is someone in the underworld whom I know would give great guidance. Would you like to go?

message 18: by Sam (last edited Aug 09, 2019 09:05AM) (new)

Sam (sdewan) | 15 comments Hi peoples! I'm Natasha! I'm part of the Hephaestus cabin! I'm slightly new to camp... could someone explain the rules to me? I heard someone talking about their powers... are we supernatural? Are there vampires and werwolves?

message 19: by Reagan (new)

Reagan (reaganshonestreviews) | 30 comments Mod
There a monsters similar to werewolves and vampires, but they aren't what you're thinking of, We all have some kind of powers we'll discover your power(s) as time goes on

message 20: by Cassia (new)

Cassia (infinityphoenixxx) | 7 comments I’m Riley Nevarez, listen to me and your life will be fine.

message 21: by meg (new)

meg sheehy | 4 comments I’m Mia Stone and I love the beach!

message 22: by Reagan (new)

Reagan (reaganshonestreviews) | 30 comments Mod
Hi

message 23: by abbey (new)

abbey  (galway) Hi Mia!

message 24: by Plagg (new)

Plagg | 6 comments Hi guys. I'm a daughter of Athena. My name's Guinevere tho u can call me Gwen

message 25: by abbey (new)

abbey  (galway) Hi Gwen! I'm Kate, and this is my brother, Will, and our friend Bridget.

Bridget and Will: Hi!

message 26: by Trixie23 (new)

Hey guys!! Um.. we were hoping to get a quest going and it currently needs only a few more members, please if you would like to come choose one of your characters only!! If you miss this quest but still would like to be one and maybe have an idea please put it in the Quest approval area!!

message 27: by abbey (new)

abbey  (galway) Bridget will & kate are all in!

message 28: by Shreya (new)

Shreya | 18 comments Lizzie Singh, daughter of Apollo, at your service.
*cue bow*

message 29: by Saffa (new)

Saffa Good Evening!
I'm Hansa, daughter of Hypnos.

message 30: by Tayven (new)

Tayven Ross | 73 comments I am chase, i am a child of Athena, trixie i saw that u are from NC so am i! It is the best state. What part are u from?

message 31: by Tayven (new)

Tayven Ross | 73 comments Hi i am Chase Hawkins and i am a child of the goddess Athena, i am a shy but observant and nice kid, i am 12 years old and i am loyal but dont have any friends