Play Book Tag discussion

Breath
This topic is about Breath
November 2018: Literary Fiction > Breath - Tim Winton - 5 stars

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Susie | 4488 comments We went on a holiday to Queensland many years ago and I took the dead tree copy of this to read. I started and loved it but accidentally left it behind and never got around to reading it. The audio was narrated by Australian actor Dan Wyllie and he did SUCH a great job. He really brought the characters to life in such an authentic way. I loved every minute of it. It is no secret that I am a huge Tim Winton fan and I plan to make my way through his entire collection.

message 2: by Tracy (new)

Tracy (tstan) | 1182 comments Aaaaand onto the wish list it goes! You’re deadly on my pledge to keep it short...

message 3: by annapi (new) - added it

annapi | 4916 comments Hmm... Australia's best-loved novelist, and I've never heard of him. Onto the TBR it goes.

Susie | 4488 comments He’s definitely a household name here in Australia. Some say this is his best. His most recent novel, The Shepherd’s Hut, is probably the one that stands out the most for me. I’m really interested to hear what you think of him Anna. Tracy, have you read him before? I can’t recall.

Susie | 4488 comments Strike that! I see that you have.