Aussie Readers discussion

Archives > Merry Christmas to all Aussie Readers members

Comments Showing 1-50 of 63 (63 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Sally906 (new)

Sally906 Aussie Christmas photo: Aussie Christmas lunapic_132356376370867_5.gif

Merry Christmas to all our wonderful members in the Aussie Readers group - from your moderator team

We hope you all have a wonderful, safe and happy Christmas.... Spend as much time as possible with your families, friends and loved ones.... Eat, drink and be merry!

RAS photo 11187b9b.jpg

May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter & goodwill, and may the year ahead be full of contentment & joy.

Have a very Safe and Merry Christmas followed by a Happy New Year (and don't forget to make time for yourself to get a bit of reading done)

And for those of us dreaming of a White Christmas, this is as close as we get:

White Christmas photo: White Christmas white_christmas.jpg

message 2: by Deb (new)

Deb | 203 comments Thank you!

message 3: by Valerie (new)

Valerie (nicehotcupoftea) | 733 comments Thank you team! Happy Christmas, and thanks for all the work you do, making this such a happy and active group.

message 4: by Lynne (new)

Lynne Stringer | 254 comments Merry Christmas. :-)

message 5: by Luffy (new)

Luffy (monkey-d-luffy) Merry Christmas to you all!

message 6: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Brenda | 69357 comments Mod
Thanks guys :) It's our pleasure!

message 7: by Rita (new)

Rita Chapman | 141 comments Thank you! Merry Christmas everyone!
Definitely no snow here in Qld - 30 degrees at 8 am!

message 8: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

I think somehow that I'd prefer the snow Rita!

message 9: by Leonie (new)

Leonie (leonierogers) | 3158 comments Thank you! Merry Christmas to all!

message 10: by Hillary (new)

Hillary (vixxiearl) | 34 comments merry christmas to all we have snow in idaho in the usa .

message 11: by Pamela (new)

Pamela King | 22 comments I haven't been an active member long but thank you and Merry Christmas to the team and all the members.

message 12: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Hillary wrote: "merry christmas to all we have snow in idaho in the usa ."

A white Christmas for you Hillary :)

message 13: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Pamela wrote: "I haven't been an active member long but thank you and Merry Christmas to the team and all the members."

Thanks Pamela - and to you and your family.

message 14: by Jazzy (new)

Jazzy Lemon (jazzylemon) | 602 comments Looks to be a rainy month here in jolly old England! Merry Christmas and a very Happy Hanukkah to all x

message 15: by Kim Marie (new)

Kim Marie | 894 comments Merry Christmas and many thanks to the moderator team (and hugs to Brenda) for all your wonderful work in making Aussie Readers such a great place to visit Xox

message 16: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Thanks Kim :) Hugs back to you as well! xxx

message 17: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Appropriate I think :)

message 18: by Steve (new)

Steve | 909 comments Merry Christmas mods! I had my fill of the cold weather in Germany, 0 with no snow (but felt like -3 with wind chill) was as cold it as it got, but I suspect I will revise that sentiment after another few days of 35+!

message 19: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

And to you Steve :) I think a bit of half and half would be nice ;)

message 20: by Icewineanne (new)

Icewineanne | 229 comments Merry Christmas Mods & members!!!
🎄 🎅🏻 🤶🏻 🎁

Jülie ☼♄  | 6273 comments Merry Christmas to all our lovely Mods and book buddies and families, and may 2019 bring the promise of all things wonderful!
🌟🎄🎅🏼🤶🏻I hope Santa and Mrs. Clause are very generous with 📚 😂

message 22: by Carol (new)

Carol Jones | 100 comments Merry Christmas all! And a big thankyou to the hardworking moderators.

message 23: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Thanks guys :) And to you and your families as well!

Vibur (slowly-crawling-out-of-hibernation-hiatus)  | -2 comments Merry Christmas guys!
I've always wished for a white Christmas haha.
I'm fairly new, but it's amazing how this group is so active and friendly, so thank you to the mods and all the other members for your hard work and efforts :)

message 25: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Thanks Vibur :) Happy Christmas to you and yours!

message 26: by Kylie (new)

Kylie D | 740 comments Merry Christmas to all members, and thanks so much to our wonderful mods for creating such an enjoyable group :)

message 27: by marlin1 (new)

marlin1 | 393 comments Merry Christmas to everyone and thankyou to such a lovely group and those wonderful book recommendations not just for Christmas.

message 28: by Tanya (new)

Tanya (silphil) | 39 comments Merry Christmas everyone!!

Mods, thatnks for all you do to kepe this group running :)

message 29: by Allen and Unwin (last edited Dec 06, 2018 10:32PM) (new)

Allen and Unwin (allenandunwin) | 65 comments Sally906 wrote: "
Merry Christmas to all our wonderful members in the Aussie Readers group - from your moderator team.

Look, there we are, trying to keep up!

Thanks to all the wonderful group moderators for their tireless work and sharing their love of books, and to all the lovely readers who get involved too.

Wishing you all a fantastic summer of reading and trying to get through the TBR before it increases in size with gifts!

message 30: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Thanks A&U - it's great to have you as part of our group :)

message 31: by Angela (new)

Angela Verdenius (angelacatlover) | 378 comments Wishing everyone a blessed & safe Christmas, and thank you to our moderators for giving us yet another happy reading year!

message 32: by Sharon (new)

Sharon | 4560 comments Merry Christmas to all our wonderful members and our hard working mods. 🎅🏻🎄

Thank you so much to our mods who make this such an enjoyable and active group. Even though I don't complete a lot of the challenges I still enjoy joining in and I appreciate the hard work you all go to in making these challenges fun and keeping this group running smoothly. Love your work mods and I'm looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us in 2019 😊

message 33: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Thanks Sharon :) We have lots to come ;)

message 34: by Jenny (last edited Dec 15, 2018 05:29AM) (new)

Jenny (diggensjenny) | 701 comments description

Thanks, Sally, Brenda and Phrynne for allowing members of this group to enjoy with others the wonderful world of reading. Has a member of this group I appreciate the hard work that you do for the members of this group. Merry Christmas and thank you.

Merry Christmas to all members of Aussie Readers and I hope you have a safe and enjoyable festivities season.

message 35: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Thanks Jenny :) The same to you!

message 36: by Phrynne, Series Queen! (new)

Phrynne | 11332 comments Mod
It's nearly Christmas Eve! Have the best Christmas ever all of you! Hope you all get lots and lots of books!!!
🥂📚🎈🎁

message 37: by Marianne (new)

Marianne (cloggiedownunder) | 8153 comments Merry Christmas Aussie Readers!!
here's my tree, thanks to Veronica :)

message 38: by Carolyn (last edited Dec 23, 2018 02:58PM) (new)

Carolyn | 7951 comments Wishing everyone and their families a Merry Christmas and a fabulous New Year.

Thank you Mods sally, Phrynne and Brenda. You all do such a fantastic job keeping us chatty and happy. And those fabulous challenges - every year I think I must cut back on a few challenges and every year you bring us something new and interesting and I can't resist joining in. So have yourselves a well earned break 🎄🍹🎁

message 39: by Kerri_M (new)

Kerri_M | 390 comments Merry Christmas all, thanks for sharing all your reviews and book suggestions during the year, I have had a lovely reading year, with much thanks to all in the group.

May Santa fill your stocking with books or book vouchers!

message 40: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Thanks everyone - and the best of the festive season to you all :) Books for all - more challenges from us ;)

message 41: by Anna (new)

Anna Faversham (annafaversham) | 241 comments By the time you read this Father Christmas will have been and gone and I hope he has left you with happy faces. Hope you have a wonderful time and I wish you all a happy and healthy new year.

I also wish you the gift of choosing books you'll love to read. No duff ones!

message 42: by Andrea (new)

Andrea | 1611 comments Have a lovely day everyone - I hope you get the opportunity to sneak away and read for a while 🙂

message 43: by Anna (new)

Anna Faversham (annafaversham) | 241 comments I wish...! Maybe on Boxing Day I'll get to read.

message 44: by Phrynne, Series Queen! (new)

I will be reading on the beach.! Hope you are all enjoying your day:)

message 45: by Li'l Owl (new)

Li'l Owl | 2504 comments I hope all my lovely friends had a Merry and Safe Christmas! New Year's is looming large! We had 26 inches of snow yesterday and am pretty much stuck at home. What a terrible predicament! Yea, right! Now I'm off to set up all my new challenges for 2019! Be safe mates and I'll see you next year! xxxx

message 46: by Li'l Owl (new)

Li'l Owl | 2504 comments I'll be back to see what everyone was up to over the holidays!!

message 47: by Phrynne, Series Queen! (new)

Snow sounds good to me at the moment Owl! In Sydney we are "enjoying" a heat wave. It is pretty bad.

message 48: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Li'l Owl wrote: "I hope all my lovely friends had a Merry and Safe Christmas! New Year's is looming large! We had 26 inches of snow yesterday and am pretty much stuck at home. What a terrible predicament! Yea, righ..."

Wow! That's a lot of snow Owl! I'd love some here too.....

message 49: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystallee6363) | 1620 comments I'm a little late I know but wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a safe and happy New Year!!

Many thanks to the mods for bringing us all together and for providing some excellent challenges!

Here's to a bigger and better 2019! :)

message 50: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

And to you Krystal :) And I'm sure 2019 (challenge wise at least) is already bigger ;)

« previous 1