Underground Knowledge — A discussion group discussion

John F. Kennedy: A Biography
This topic is about John F. Kennedy
446 views
MYSTERIOUS DEATHS > November 22, 1963. Dallas, Texas. -- Investigating the assassination of President John F. Kennedy

Comments Showing 1-50 of 334 (334 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by James, Group Founder (last edited Jul 03, 2017 05:23AM) (new)

James Morcan | 7197 comments John F. Kennedy


Excerpt from The Orphan Conspiracies: 29 Conspiracy Theories from The Orphan Trilogy:


Of all conspiracy theories, the cover-up after JFK’s assassination in Dallas, Texas, is one that nearly everyone believes.

All the evidence screams foul play – from eye witness testimonies contradicting the official report to the ridiculous Magic Bullet explanation, the suspected murders of numerous witnesses and suspects, the Dallas doctors’ conflicting reports on the body and the official Government line. Not to mention Lee Harvey Oswald’s still classified 1962 tax return, something many researchers believe can be attributed to the fact that Oswald was receiving US Government cheques and was on their payroll.

But really, what is there to say about JFK’s assassination that hasn’t been said before? It’s the mother of all conspiracies and has spawned a million theories. We certainly won’t add to them, except to say the official explanation provided by the US Government seems about as realistic as the plot of a bad B-movie.

In the interests of doing some serious investigative reporting – finally, we hear you say! – we uncovered these immortal words uttered by action movie star Bruce Willis in May 2007 to Vanity Fair: “They still haven’t caught the guy that killed Kennedy. I’ll get killed for saying this, but I’m pretty sure those guys are still in power, in some form ... The entire government of the United States was co-opted.”

Yippee ki yay, Mister Willis, yippee ki yay!

Okay, that’s enough investigative reporting for the moment.


“It would certainly be interesting to know what the CIA knew about Oswald six weeks before the assassination, but the contents of this particular message never reached the Warren Commission and remain a complete mystery.” –Jim Garrison, former District Attorney of Orleans Parish, Louisiana.


The Orphan Conspiracies 29 Conspiracy Theories from The Orphan Trilogy by James Morcan


message 2: by Lance, Group Founder (new)

Lance Morcan | 1952 comments The poll which asked the group's members if they "believed Lee Harvey Oswald was the lone gunman in the JFK assassination as per the US Government's official story" has now ended. The voting results to this question were as follows:


40 members (88.9%) voted No

3 members (6.7%) voted YES

2 members (4.4%) voted UNDECIDED


The poll and its comments section can be viewed here: https://www.goodreads.com/poll/show/1...


message 3: by James, Group Founder (last edited Feb 01, 2015 05:38AM) (new)

James Morcan | 7197 comments What kind of a society is it which kills its own best men? https://www.goodreads.com/videos/7883...
This informative video well worth a look on this subject


message 4: by Jim (new)

Jim James wrote: "What kind of a society is it which kills its own best men? https://www.goodreads.com/videos/7883...
This informative video well worth a look on this sub..."


I watched this video last night and loved the first 99%. Connolly really connected the dots, from early 1%ers through to the present. An impressive effort and worth the 3.5 hour length!

What I didn't like was his preachy closing statements, pointing the dirty end of the stick at the American public and essentially saying "If you weren't all a bunch of violent, coke-sniffing fornicators, maybe the Illuminati wouldn't have taken over the world."

WHAT?!!? He spent 3 plus hours telling us how the evil Bushes, Rothschilds, Windsors, et al, have come to dominate the world and it's the personal vices of the US population that are to blame? Pretty much ruined the whole documentary for me.


message 5: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 7197 comments Well he's British so maybe he has a subconscious competitiveness with Americans...Like many Brits do I've noticed.


message 6: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 7197 comments And you're right Jim, the American people are innocent victims in this mess. It's the bastards in power - the ruling elite in the US and globally - who are solely to blame for all the massive injustices of recent decades.

But glad you resonated with the first 99% of the doco anyway...


message 7: by Jim (new)

Jim James wrote: "And you're right Jim, the American people are innocent victims in this mess. It's the bastards in power - the ruling elite in the US and globally - who are solely to blame for all the massive injus..."

His step-by-step of JFK assassination was brilliant. I'm assuming the "facts" he put together are verified by others.

There's a similar Step-by-step of 9/11 that puts Bush Sr. and his buddies at the center of the conspiracy. It was on Youtube, but I can't seem to find it. All fits together with what Connolly presented.


message 8: by Timothy (new)

Timothy Spearman (Spearman-goodreadscomuser_name) | 9 comments JFK was killed by the Vatican through their intelligence service known popularly as the CIA and covertly as "The Knights of the Holy See". It is also called "The Company", the same name given to the Jesuit Order, which is the military wing of the Vatican. They like to portray themselves as being of "The Company of Jesus". The CIA is the American branch of the Jesuit Order therefore. I could talk about the Vatican links to other presidential murders like Lincoln but there is no room for that here. The secret societies like the Bavarian Illuminati were involved in the Lincoln assassination, but it was founded by the Jesuits and is controlled by the Vatican anyway. All roads point to Rome.

http://www.shakesaspear.com/news/jfk-...


message 9: by Lance, Group Founder (new)

Lance Morcan | 1952 comments Timothy wrote: "JFK was killed by the Vatican through their intelligence service known popularly as the CIA and covertly as "The Knights of the Holy See". It is also called "The Company", the same name given to th..."

Mmmaybe Timothy...and that's a big Maybe. Even the "experts" can't agree on who was really behind the JFK hit. As James said in the original post, "It’s the mother of all conspiracies and has spawned a million theories."

We touch on this (and on Vatican shenanigans) in our book The Orphan Conspiracies in a chapter titled Mysterious Deaths, which we blogged here > http://morcanbooksandfilms.com/2014/0...


message 10: by Timothy (last edited Feb 03, 2015 03:41AM) (new)

Timothy Spearman (Spearman-goodreadscomuser_name) | 9 comments You obviously don't know my work. I am one of the "experts" you refer to. I exposed Gandhi as a Freemason and Illuminati agent in "Gandhi under Cross-examination" and the true identity of Shakespeare in "Shaking a Spear at Ignorance" at my website: https://ioufoundation.academia.edu/Ti....

I am a multidisciplinary professor, published author, screenwriter and radio show host. In other words, I am a professional researcher.

The Pinkerton Security Company is the oldest contract security company in the United States and their logo is the All-Seeing Eye, the symbol of the Bavarian Illuminati. Since the time of Honest Abe to the present, they have provided security for all Secret Service guard details. A Pinkerton guard was supposed to guard Lincoln outside the balcony box. He abandoned his post and went to the local inn for some booze because he had a drinking problem. Bullshit. He was given stand down orders. After Honest Abe was shot in the Ford Theater, he was taken to Peterson House, which was owned by German Americans. It was a so-called rooming house. It was a Bavarian Illuminati safe house. What's the proof? The men who roomed there were known as the 48ers because they were involved in a failed rebellion in Bavaria Germany in 1848. That's what the Illuminati do. They start revolutions in countries. When they failed to foment one in Germany, they went to the United States. The 48ers had a printing house at 1111 Pennsylvania, where they churned out the propaganda for the US Civil War. In my essay "Washington Street Plan Encapsulates Lucifer's Great Work of Ages", you will see that Pennsylvania Ave. represents the hypotenuse of Federal Triangle, which symbolizes the triune gods of Egypt Osiris (representing Lucifer), his consort Isis, and Horus (demi-god hybrid representing Antichrist bloodline). 1111 is the founding year of the Knights Templar. 11 is the perversion of the perfect number 10 and is a satanic number. The Great War ended on 11/11 and Remembrance Day is 11/11. JFK was killed on 11/22, which is 11/11+11 = 33.

Adam Weishaupt was a Jesuit who founded the Bavarian Illuminati in the same year the United States was created as a country. The Pinkerton Security Co. is controlled by the Illuminati. Do the math and follow the street plan and all roads lead to Rome. The Roman Empire never died. That's why the Latin appears on the hind side of the American dollar bill "Annuit Coeptus Novus Ordo Seclorum" (Announcing the Birth of the New World Order). NWO of what? New World Order of the Antichrist. The Roman Empire's agenda is to go worldwide. Anyone who gets in their way suffers the fate of Lincoln and JFK. After Lincoln died the telegraph system went down in Washington. After Kennedy died the telecommunications system went down in Washington. The driver of Kennedy's limo, William Greer, is the dude who shot him point blank. I have the footage and it shows the Texas Governor backing away from the line of fire just in time, showing it was rehearsed. Greer was Secret Service and came from Pinkertons, which is owned and controlled by the Illuminati. They have control of the guards for all the world leaders. That's how they ensure they do their bidding. Anyone who steps out of line gets whacked by the guard detail standing down or one of the guard detail taking them out. I taught security for 5 years so I am an expert in that field too. I know how the system works inside out.


message 11: by James, Group Founder (last edited Feb 03, 2015 03:19AM) (new)

James Morcan | 7197 comments Timothy wrote: "You obviously don't know my work. I am one of the "experts" you refer to. I exposed Gandhi as a Freemason and Illuminati agent in "Gandhi under Cross-examination" and the true identity of Shakespea..."

Interesting theories and ideas and you've obviously studied JFK's demise a lot.
Research is great and I encourage everyone to do their own on such matters rather than just trusting their favorite authors or speakers. But sometimes with really complex and layered subjects such as JFK's assassination or say 9/11, it may well be impossible for any single individual to know the absolute truth. Instead, for the layman to find the ultimate truth on any issue they may well need to read books from multiple authors and cobble together a bit of truth here and a bit of truth there. I have also found as you start to research deeper and deeper, you eventually realize there are "degrees of truth"...

I tend to get a little bit nervous when any one individual tells me this is the absolute truth and presents their theories as unquestionable facts. When it comes to really tricky conspiratorial subjects like UFOs, 9/11 or the assassinations of JFK, MLK, RFK etc, very rarely if ever have I found any one individual who seems to know the ultimate truth about these subjects. Probably that's because even the best researchers can be deceived on certain issues and every researcher has their strengths and weaknesses.


message 12: by Timothy (new)

Timothy Spearman (Spearman-goodreadscomuser_name) | 9 comments Absolutely! Well said. I couldn't agree more. However, we owe it to ourselves to try to find out who dunnit because useless facts are just that. Some people say the truth is relative and there is no definitive truth. It's a matter of integrity I think. We need to care about the truth. Of course being human and not gods we can only ever approximate, but we are on the road to being godlike so the quicker we get there the better. I look for greater approximations of the truth and you do too it seems. So let's keep it up. We could put quite a good team together here. Thanks for letting me be a part of this great blog.


message 13: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 7197 comments Timothy wrote: "Absolutely! Well said. I couldn't agree more. However, we owe it to ourselves to try to find out who dunnit because useless facts are just that. Some people say the truth is relative and there is n..."

Thanks Timothy. And I agree. We must never stop searching for the truth. We owe it to the great people who were killed fighting for the freedoms our society takes for granted.


message 14: by Lance, Group Founder (new)

Lance Morcan | 1952 comments James wrote: "Timothy wrote: "You obviously don't know my work. I am one of the "experts" you refer to. I exposed Gandhi as a Freemason and Illuminati agent in "Gandhi under Cross-examination" and the true ident..."

Totally agree James. As a great man once said...Believing in absolutes is a recipe for dogmatism and ignorance. The middle-path of open-mindedness combined with healthy skepticism seems to be the wisest route to take.


message 15: by David (new)

David Elkin | 452 comments Starting Orphan C's, I found this comment.

"Every event would be blamed on Fidel Castro and the Cuban regime. The Joint Chiefs of Staff’s logic was that these events would help gain enough support from the American
public and the world at large for a US military invasion of Cuba.
Fortunately, President Kennedy immediately rejected the Northwoods proposal and fired one of its main proponents, Lyman Lemnitzer, who was then Chairman of the Joint
Chiefs of Staff.

The following year, Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas, Texas, while Lemnitzer was appointed Supreme Allied Commander of NATO. Go figure!"

There are some important points here.

1. I believe the fact that the documents were declassified is an incredible and rewarding decision by the US government. Most countries don't make the bad stuff available.

2, JFK had many enemies, and he added some here. Was Kennedy killed for this decision, or perhaps not supporting the Bay of Pigs invasion? Was Kennedy killed because the Cuban's read the Northwoods memo?

I know I don't have all the facts, and I have picked up Mr. Posner's book "Case Closed" since he asked me to read it with an open mind. I will do so and report my feelings afterwards.

Was there a conspiracy? I believe so, but I know I don't have any revelation from above or below on what happened. It pays to be open-minded, but lordy, not empty headed and believe every idea that is postulated. Ask for proof, investigate and think for yourself.

3. This is also critical to understanding how crazy ideas come about. I worked with some in the military field. Throughout history many military leaders have had some really dumb ideas. Check out some of Winston Churchill's or Gen. Patton's. Dumb ideas can be floated in the military so others can point out the errors. Sometimes dumb ideas are passed on because of the chain of command. However, free thought and speech is critical. That is not a bad idea, it is a good idea. However, when the idea is printed for the archives and then read years later, it can seem downright diabolical. It is not always so.

Take a look at the 64 campaign. We have to remember Barry Goldwaters 64 campaign statement

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."

We look at that statement and shudder. However, many have felt this way without stating it. How about after 9/11. How after the battle of the Bulge, or Pearl Harbor?

I often see dogmatic statements made with little factual support offered. James and Lance try to keep things somewhat on an even keel. It is a great group, but let us ponder and think before we say >>>>>>>>>>> it was the Martians who hijacked the Orient Express so they could kill the archduke to start the Great War. Everybody knows that, right?

Folks and friends, let us converse with tolerance, but be intolerant of claims made with no facts to support them. James and Lance, thanks for making us think.


message 16: by James, Group Founder (last edited Feb 04, 2015 01:41AM) (new)

James Morcan | 7197 comments David wrote: "Starting Orphan C's, I found this comment.

"Every event would be blamed on Fidel Castro and the Cuban regime. The Joint Chiefs of Staff’s logic was that these events would help gain enough suppor..."


Hi David
Thanks for your comments on The Orphan Conspiracies. Happy what we wrote in that book is stirring up some healthy debate.
I’d like to make some replies, if I may...

David wrote: “I believe the fact that the documents were declassified is an incredible and rewarding decision by the US government. Most countries don't make the bad stuff available.”

I believe you may be mixing apples and oranges slightly here.
Yes, you are correct that the United States has BY FAR the greatest freedom of information laws of any country (not just now, but in the history of the Earth actually). However, I think you’ll find this is almost solely to do with to the protection the Constitution upholds from the vision of the Founding Fathers and certainly not a result of any recent US Government/Administration in recent memory. As you know, the highest levels of recent administrations have in recent decades subtly worked to undermine the Constitution in numerous ways as unfortunately (for them) the Constitution is for The People not government or rulers. From memory, and I’m crudely paraphrasing here, the Declaration of Independence also instructs Americans to simply replace and build a new government if the old one ain’t working or it ever stops serving The People.

So when it comes to the vast majority of these declassified documents you mention, they were in most instances “released” because of intense and sustained pressure by US citizens, social activists, compassionate lawyers (e.g. Frank Church of the Church Committee) who all cited the Constitution and worked within Freedom of Information laws that were laid down long ago. For example, the sinister proposals of Operation Northwoods remained a secret for 35 years. It was an independent non-government entity of volunteers (investigating JFK’s assassination) that succeeded in 1997 in getting the Northwoods documents declassified. Nobody in any government since JFK had pushed for this or blew the whistle, even though the highest ranking politicians and military figures all would have known about Northwoods – and more importantly would have known the US public deserved to know the truth.

Likewise with documents about other dirty and dark secrets including the various mind control programs (such as MK-Ultra) and the release of other classified secrets (such as UFO projects or Americanized Nazis in Operation Paperclip) – it’s rarely a politician who gets these documents declassified. And when it is a politician, it’s usually a pretty low-ranking and/or unpopular one – like a little-known Senator from Idaho...

So most of these declassified documents (especially the most embarrassing and revealing ones like Northwoods) are ones that the highest levels of all recent administrations never wanted to be released. Ever. Were it not for dogged campaigning over a number of years from independent researchers and civil liberty types, this stuff would have remained buried forever unfortunately.

David wrote: “This is also critical to understanding how crazy ideas come about. I worked with some in the military field. Throughout history many military leaders have had some really dumb ideas. Check out some of Winston Churchill's or Gen. Patton's. Dumb ideas can be floated in the military so others can point out the errors. Sometimes dumb ideas are passed on because of the chain of command. However, free thought and speech is critical. That is not a bad idea, it is a good idea. However, when the idea is printed for the archives and then read years later, it can seem downright diabolical. It is not always so.”

I’ve previously heard this school of thought that dumb ideas should be allowed to be floated in the military. There is definitely truth to that with many ideas.
Unfortunately, when it comes to something EX-T-REME like Northwoods that argument just does not fly, if you think about it. Reason being is you are talking ALL of the key figures in the US military at the time saying they were more than happy to sign documents that state they would use innocent US citizens as collateral damage in fake (false flag) terror attacks on US soil. This speaks volumes about how the global elite rulers think and shows them to be purely sociopathic. You’ll find untold similar statements from senior figures in power if you study the history of declassified documents from the military and intelligence agencies. Kissinger for example has made many such cruel/evil statements in relation to foreign policy. And outside the US, in the likes of British leaders and their Royal family, you'll also see this "Murder Incorporated" mindset repeats.

So unfortunately, in this instance the declassified Northwoods documents do not in my opinion reveal the kind of naïve and sometimes ridiculous brainstorming that goes on every day behind closed doors (and should be allowed to). Rather, it reveals how those at the very top regularly use their fellow citizens as pawns in a game – whether it be starting wars due to their fabricated incidents (Gulf of Tonkin incident) or whether it be fake terror attacks against America makes zero difference. All part of the game. And it's a very sick game indeed as it involves trillions of dollars and unimaginable blood-spilling of innocent American soldiers, US civilians and equally as importantly even more innocent foreigners.

You may wish to read this online discussion I had with two US intelligence agents (one ex-CIA, the other serving NSA) from a private Linked IN group for intelligence professionals I was briefly a member of…I posted the discussion here in this group but had to remove their names as I didn’t get their permission to post it in public: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

These two guys dismissively listed many similar ideas trying to explain away Northwoods as nothing...They did it all in mocking tones... I learnt a lot about such mindsets in debating with them.

I understand these historical details may be difficult pills to swallow, David, especially as you’ve indicated you previously worked in the military. But I remain confident if you do your own research you’ll eventually come to the same conclusion I have: the elite levels of Government and the Military Industrial Complex need to be replaced by something better, just as the Declaration of Independence instructs. “The old one ain’t working” and hasn’t served The People in a long, long time.

Lastly, let me reiterate what I've written elsewhere in posts and in books - none of these criticisms remove the fact that most (probably 99%) of those public servants in all recent US administrations and in the military are good people with no ulterior motives. It's only the rotten eggs at the very top...


message 17: by James, Group Founder (last edited Feb 04, 2015 12:57AM) (new)

James Morcan | 7197 comments As I think this is such an important subject, and as it MAY relate in some way to JFK's ugly demise, I am posted again an excerpt we wrote in The Orphan Conspiracies about Operation Northwoods:

In 1962, the US Government’s Department of Defense and Joint Chiefs of Staff proposed carrying out acts of terrorism on American soil to justify military intervention in Cuba.

Hard to swallow or believe, we know, but it’s on the record. Numerous military and intelligence documents recording these disturbing false flag proposals, known as Operation Northwoods, have since been declassified.

Operation Northwoods remained a secret for 35 years. The sinister proposal first came to the public’s attention in November 1997 when The John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Review Board declassified various top secret military records, which included the Northwoods documents. The following year, the National Security Archive published further revealing information on Northwoods.

A (since declassified) ‘Top Secret’ memo dated March 13, 1962, addressed to the Secretary of Defense and signed by then-Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff makes for interesting reading. Its subject line reads: Justification for US Military Intervention in Cuba.

Item No. 1 on that memo reads: “The Joint Chiefs of Staff have considered the attached Memorandum for the Chief of Operations, Cuba Project, which responds to a request of that office for brief but precise description of pretexts which would provide justification for US military intervention in Cuba.”

Operation Northwoods’ plans included the sinking of US war ships, shooting down hijacked passenger planes, killing innocent American citizens, letting off bombs and orchestrating other violent terrorist acts in major cities including Washington DC and Miami.

Every event would be blamed on Fidel Castro and the Cuban regime. The Joint Chiefs of Staff’s logic was that these events would help gain enough support from the American public and the world at large for a US military invasion of Cuba.

Fortunately, President Kennedy immediately rejected the Northwoods proposal and fired one of its main proponents, Lyman Lemnitzer, who was then Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

The following year, Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas, Texas, while Lemnitzer was appointed Supreme Allied Commander of NATO.

Go figure!

In his 2001 book Body of Secrets: Anatomy of the Ultra-Secret National Security Agency from the Cold War Through the Dawn of a New Century, US political journalist and bestselling author James Bamford wrote that Operation Northwoods “called for innocent people to be shot on American streets; for boats carrying refugees fleeing Cuba to be sunk on the high seas; for a wave of violent terrorism to be launched in Washington, D.C., Miami, and elsewhere. People would be framed for bombings they did not commit; planes would be hijacked. Using phony evidence, all of it would be blamed on Castro, thus giving Lemnitzer and his cabal the excuse, as well as the public and international backing, they needed to launch their war”.

Sadly, Bamford is one of the few well-known political commentators to write about Operation Northwoods. When the documents were declassification in 1997, they were almost universally ignored by the media.

Apparently on-the-record discussions within the US Government about murdering its own citizens as propaganda to create a war were not deemed newsworthy.


message 18: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 7197 comments Also, here's a good video introduction to Operation Northwoods: https://www.goodreads.com/videos/7234...


message 19: by Lance, Group Founder (last edited Feb 04, 2015 02:42AM) (new)

Lance Morcan | 1952 comments Breaking News...
Warren Commission Member: "JFK Shooting Was a Conspiracy"

http://www.Newsmax.com/Newsfront/Phil...

Warren Commission Member: JFK Shooting Was a Conspiracy

Tuesday, 03 Feb 2015

Lee Harvey Oswald may have been part of a conspiracy, according to investigative reporter Philip Shenon, whose book "A Cruel and Shocking Act: The Secret History of the Kennedy Assassination," has just been issued in paperback.

In an excerpt from the newly published edition that is running in Politico, Shenon, a former New York Times correspondent, reports that Warren Commission staffer David Slawson, now an 83-year-old retired law school professor, has come to believe that he and the investigation were victims of a "massive cover-up."

The Warren Commission was charged by President Lyndon B. Johnson with investigating the Nov. 22, 1963, assassination of President John F. Kennedy in Dallas. The commission issued its 888-page final report in September 1964, which determined that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone in shooting the president.

Slawson's mandate had been to determine if the assassination involved a foreign conspiracy.

"I was convinced — then — that we had it right," Slawson told Shenon. That Oswald was a "true lone wolf" and that there was no conspiracy. "I now know that Oswald was almost certainly not a lone wolf," he said.

He still does not buy into any of the popular conspiracy theories. He has no doubt that Oswald was the lone shooter.

Based on documents that Shenon unearthed and showed to Slawson, the ex-staffer does now think that the CIA knew at the time of Oswald's meetings with pro-Castro diplomats and activists in Mexico City.

The agency would have been aware that the Cubans egged on Oswald when he explicitly told them: "I'm going to kill Kennedy."

The CIA never told the Warren Commission that the Cubans technically knew of Oswald's intentions before he pulled the trigger. It did not reveal that it "had Oswald under far more aggressive surveillance in Mexico than it admitted to the commission," according to Shenon.

This information was kept from the commission by the CIA and by Robert F. Kennedy "because they feared that the investigation might stumble onto the fact that JFK's administration had been trying, for years, sometimes with the help of the Mafia, to assassinate Castro," Shenon wrote.

Robert Kennedy, then attorney general, was in charge of the secret war against Castro. He prevailed upon Chief Justice Earl Warren, chairman of the commission, to make certain that Oswald's time in Mexico — and what U.S. spy agencies knew about it — was not aggressively pursued, according to both Shenon and Slawson.

That could explain why Slawson was blocked by Warren from interviewing a Mexican woman who had been employed in the Cuban consulate in Mexico "and who dealt face-to-face with Oswald on his visa application" and may have become his lover, wrote Shenon.

"I know I did the best I could," Slawson, who was "the commission's chief conspiracy-hunter," told Shenon.

He added, "I had no way of knowing what I wasn't being told."

In those day, he said, "we assumed that government officials would tell us the truth." Nowadays, "no one makes that assumption anymore."


message 20: by Mikhayla (new)

Mikhayla Gracey | 270 comments Timothy wrote: "You obviously don't know my work. I am one of the "experts" you refer to. I exposed Gandhi as a Freemason and Illuminati agent in "Gandhi under Cross-examination" and the true identity of Shakespea..."
Timothy? You again? You are NOT a professional researcher. A professional researcher references reputable sources. I found that those involved in the task of spewing trash to put people of (people like you) tend to quote each others stories.


message 21: by Mikhayla (new)

Mikhayla Gracey | 270 comments Excuse me. What I mean is references please!


message 22: by Harry (new)

Harry Whitewolf | 1715 comments I've only just caught up on this thread. Some very interesting stuff here. Not sure about the Ghandi Mason thing though, but thanks for all your insights Timothy, and I can see you have an abundance of essays and suchlike on your website. I look forward to delving into these more.

Mikhayla, I can't help but be blunt on this one: I've been wanting you to give more references!! :)


message 23: by Timothy (new)

Timothy Spearman (Spearman-goodreadscomuser_name) | 9 comments Makhayla, Excuse me? If you had read the thread, I referred to my academic website. All the references are given in my articles:
https://ioufoundation.academia.edu/Ti...

I published author as I am is a profession researcher otherwise he doesn't get published. I posted some thoughts on a book I am working on called "All the World's Stages and You and I Are Merely Played". I am just summarizing my research so I can share it with people on this blog. When the book is published people can see all my references. Being in the top 1% of researchers at the site would attest to the quality of the research. This is a blog where people express their views in a friendly forum. Why the attitude? Why can't you be friendly and supportive of others like Harry? What makes you so superior? Are you a famous researcher, author of books, articles, screenplays and a host of well known radio shows? What makes you think we should bow before you, Your Highness? "Gandhi" is the correct spelling Harry. Hope you don't mind me correcting you.


message 24: by Harry (new)

Harry Whitewolf | 1715 comments Damn, can't believe I spelt Gandhi wrong. I'm such an 'Eats, Shoots and Leaves' stickler type of guy and all!


message 25: by Lance, Group Founder (new)

Lance Morcan | 1952 comments Harry wrote: "Damn, can't believe I spelt Gandhi wrong. I'm such an 'Eats, Shoots and Leaves' stickler type of guy and all!"

You've almost described the Kiwi (the bird that is) Harry. It 'eats roots, shoots and leaves'.


message 26: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Norris | 485 comments wow. ..lots of interesting conspiracy ideas! my knowledge on these matters is less than a grain of sand on the beach. I do have my own thoughts, tho. A part of me can totally see the logic in many of the theories, while another feels I'm giving these narcissistic men in power way too much credit for their intelligence. At the same time, it's important not to turn a blind eye to the truth. What I have gathered so far is that money, power,and religion have the ability to convince men to commit horrific crimes. I wouldn't be surprised if there were some degree of conspiracy or knowledge of a crime being planned, but I find it hard to be glued to a specific theory until it can actually be proven, which in turn would then also disprove all other theories. ..until then, studying history and the people in it suffices me...it is the closest I feel to any truths. ..oh men = men/women.


message 27: by Mikhayla (new)

Mikhayla Gracey | 270 comments A Delay in Our Understanding of the Law of Gravity

One summer day in 1555, as Chicken Little napped beneath a tree, an acorn fell on his head. Chicken Little woke in a start and franticly ran to Henny Penny with the news that “The Sky is falling! The Sky is falling!” Now Henny Penny was a smart little hen and knew how to write a book with references and all. So Henny Penny wrote all about the amazing tale of Chicken Little, as told to her by Chicken Little himself. Academics are best when taken from the original source, she knew this. What a smart little hen. Now Foxy Loxy read the Penny News and referenced his academic paper with this important information. Foxy Loxy was, well, a fox, and knew of course how to structure his citations in perfect MLA format. Proper citations were given to Henny Penny and the Penny News. Isn’t it good to know we have smart folks writing books? Otherwise we would never have heard this bit of very important news. We should all prepare for the falling of the sky!

Henny Penny is the editor of Penny News
Foxy Loxy received his B.S. from the Collage of Ridiculous Notions
Chicken Little is, well, he’s the original source, isn’t he!

Have you heard the latest news? President Obama, The British Royals, Michael Jackson and other famous folks are reptilian humanoids plotting world domination. They are calling it The New World Order. I know it must be true because the books are referenced in perfect MLA format. We should really prepare to fight back. We should go to war with them; kill these snobbish elite folks and all their children too! We can’t afford to leave any living reptilian bloodlines after all. We should put these really smart book knowin’ folks in these positions of leadership instead. We should all prepare for Falling Skies!

President Obama really recognized that 1% of the population own 42% of the Nation’s Wealth (My source is his State of the Union Address.)

The Illuminati plotted to overthrow governments and fill these positions of leadership with their own, and they infiltrate the Freemasons in 1776. (My source is the work of Nesta Webster who referenced documents of the Illuminati containing the words of Adam Weishupt himself…)

The Vatican were once protected by both the Knights Hospitallar and the Templar Knights. When the Pope had the Grandmaster of the Templars slow roasted for hearsay (and divided their wealth with the Knights Hospitallar) the Knights Hospitallar became the security of the Vatican. Over time the Knights Hospitallar became the Knights of Malta and are today the Secret Police of the Vatican. (My source is Born in Blood: The Lost Secrets of Freemasonry by J. J. Robinson. His source is documents in the private libraries of the Freemasons. I know of no reputable source stating that the CIA is the secret police of the Vatican. Timothy Spearman is the first to have provided me with this ridiculous notion, so I can’t help but wonder if he and Foxy Loxy might share a similar class ring.

Apples and acorns really do fall from trees and have been known to fall on people’s heads. I have experienced this amazing phenomenon myself. I have found that Newton’s theories regarding the laws of gravity suit me very well. I have a hard time following Chicken Little’s, “The sky is falling!” theories.

I did write my own bit of research regarding topics such as the Illuminati, the Freemasons, the CIA's MKULTRA program and more. I stumbled across these topics on my way to discovering who it was who might be torturing my loved ones. I have come to the conclusion that survivors of these atrocities are correct, it is the Illuminati, but the Illuminati are spewing propaganda with references in the style of Foxy Loxy in hopes of confusing the public. I suppose my attitude toward Edward might be a gut feeling developed from my research findings. You see, my entire second chapter explores the propaganda that trapped my family in hell in the first place. Edwards notions sound ever so similar.


message 28: by Mikhayla (new)

Mikhayla Gracey | 270 comments Lisa wrote: "wow. ..lots of interesting conspiracy ideas! my knowledge on these matters is less than a grain of sand on the beach. I do have my own thoughts, tho. A part of me can totally see the logic in man..."

Lisa, I admire and respect your intelligence and opinions. I like a woman with the courage to use logic in public.


message 29: by Mikhayla (new)

Mikhayla Gracey | 270 comments Harry wrote: "Damn, can't believe I spelt Gandhi wrong. I'm such an 'Eats, Shoots and Leaves' stickler type of guy and all!"

Harry, I admire your restraint in pointing out the spelling errors made by our friend Edward. I suppose I should be nicer to the poor guy, since it is also my theory that these poorly informed "researchers" are also the victims of the Illuminati. Perhaps I would like one of his other personalities better.


message 30: by Mikhayla (new)

Mikhayla Gracey | 270 comments BTW, sticking to the topic of "Mysterious Deaths," I did run across quite a bit of evidence that deaths such as that of President Kennedy, his brother Senator Robert Kennedy, and Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. were commissioned by right wing extremist Mafia with CIA connections. References..., a this blows. I have the references in the references section of my book, so allow me to pull an Edward and simply reference by book "Save Me, I'm Yours: Saving Our Children from Ritual Abuse and Nazi Mind Control"


message 31: by Harry (new)

Harry Whitewolf | 1715 comments Oh Mikhayla, you do entertain me! You don't post anything for yonks and then you're back in the hot seat- honestly, I enjoy reading your posts, even if I often disagree with stuff.

I must admit that I still get a little lost in your own view point- you believe in the Illuminati and that they've infiltrated and are in cahoots with such organisations as CIA, I think I'm right in saying? But you seem so dismissive of other parts of New World Order type secret organisations and their connections- such as the Bilderbergers, Bohemian Grove etc. (and the Comitte of 300 is often overlooked, but seem to play a major part.) I guess I just don't quite understand why you're so adamant that some original sources are correct whilst others are not. And from what I can see, Timothy has included a lot of references with his articles.

Anyway... all that aside, I do feel you bring up some interesting points with regards to reliable resources. As I've stated before, I believe in some of the more 'far out' conspiracies, but only because of my own research and where that's taken me, over the last twenty years. Sure, some BELIEFS I have are just that- based on little hard core evidence (such as non-humans are really running this world) but the vast majority of my conclusions have simply come from reading- and conspiracies shouldn't be treated any different to any other thing we rely on 'academics' and 'professionals' to verify. I simultaneously feel that with the internet age, we have lost a lot of that 'backing up' that is required for a lot of subjects. I mean, we all know Wikipedia isn't reliable, and yet we all use it for brief verification nevertheless. So, I believe it is of the utmost importance to always look at where sources have come from, what their intentions were and so on... I mean, there's an abundance of that sort of thing in normal history (as it's written by the victors) anyway. One should always look at things objectively. We all know we can't rely on newspapers, history books and all sorts of published material, just as much as internet articles. And we also know that many academics aren't actually correct, just because they've got a few initials after their names. I mean, it's been proven that the sphinx was weathered due to water from the great flood, for instance, allowing us to know it was built circa 10,000 B.C and yet still academics will ignore the findings because it messes up years of work and institutional respect.
Not to mention all the scientific advancements and fake wars that the elite have covered up over the years.
Just my long winded way of saying: Always look at references and sources when coming to your own conclusions. And in the murky world of conspiracies, these should be scrutinised even more so. But after all this time, I feel that many of the secret elite type scenarios have much more fact about them than they do speculative bullshit.


message 32: by Jim (new)

Jim (jimliedeka) | 555 comments I saw this yesterday: http://www.politico.com/magazine/stor...

It doesn't support most of the usual theories but it is an admission by one of the Warren Commission investigators that he no longer thinks Oswald acted alone.


message 33: by David (new)

David Elkin | 452 comments Great article and it makes a lot of sense. Great catch Jim and thanks.


I am a few chapters into "Case Closed" and Mr. Posner is a man who knows how to do research. Good read and it only took me 30 years to get to it!


message 34: by Mikhayla (new)

Mikhayla Gracey | 270 comments "Gandhi Was an Illuminati Agent" by Timothy Spearman
I should be able to say "enough said," but in this group, I suppose I should point out that if Gandhi spoke to the Masons in a Masonic Temple it does not make Gandhi an Illuminati anything (The entire premise of Timothy's theory).

Being a Mason does not make you an Illuminati anything. The Masons were infiltrated. Timothy demonstrates intentionally extremely poor academics, and extremely poor ethics.


message 35: by Jim (new)

Jim (jimliedeka) | 555 comments And a poor grasp of logic. If the Illuminati infiltrated the church, then the church is anti-clerical. If the Illuminati infiltrated the French government, the French government was anarchist.

By that logic, everyone's an illuminatus. I'm still waiting for my cut from the takeover of international banking.


message 36: by Jim (new)

Jim Jim wrote: "By that logic, everyone's an illuminatus..."


I feel illuminated... have they got me too?!?


message 37: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 7197 comments Jim wrote: "Jim wrote: "By that logic, everyone's an illuminatus..."

I feel illuminated... have they got me too?!?"


Yes, you're now in the club brother.


message 38: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 7197 comments Harry wrote: "Damn, can't believe I spelt Gandhi wrong. I'm such an 'Eats, Shoots and Leaves' stickler type of guy and all!"

The Whitewolf fails spelling bee. Slap on the wrist!
(apparently pointing out spelling mistakes means winning arguments in some people's minds...)


message 39: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 7197 comments Jim wrote: "And a poor grasp of logic. If the Illuminati infiltrated the church, then the church is anti-clerical. If the Illuminati infiltrated the French government, the French government was anarchist.

B..."


I'm still waiting for ANY proof or ANY solid evidence even to show the Illuminati still exists in our era, Jim.

According to my research, the last bit of strong evidence was late 1700s or early 1800s...Quite some time ago...


message 40: by Jim (new)

Jim (jimliedeka) | 555 comments If you mean a group with any sort of meaningful connection to Weishaupt's group, I agree with you. I've seen claims but nothing that would constitute evidence.

I really think the Illuminati is a red herring. Conspiracies happen all the time but to infer that there is one group causing them is just another way of looking for God, the Prime Mover.


message 41: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 7197 comments Jim wrote: "If you mean a group with any sort of meaningful connection to Weishaupt's group, I agree with you. I've seen claims but nothing that would constitute evidence.

I really think the Illuminati is a red herring. Conspiracies happen all the time but to infer that there is one group causing them is just another way of looking for God, the Prime Mover. ..."


I think it's too convenient for there to be just one main group controlling everything. And I agree, there seems to be nothing out there proving or even strongly alluding to Weishaupt's original group continuing on.

Wouldn't surprise me if the real global elite love all these Illuminati rumors as it distracts the public from the real issue which is (in my opinion) "why is the 1% ruling over the 99% with an iron fist?".


message 42: by David (new)

David Elkin | 452 comments Let's hope we get back to Dallas and away from other topics that don't necessarily impact JFK assassination. Since there are other sections that deal with "One World Order", "the 1 per cent" or "the Illuminati", I have a preference for comments on books, video's or other information about JFK, Nov 22, Warren Commission, etc. I was asked to read Mr. Posner's book on Lee Harvey Oswald, Case Closed, and I am most impressed by his research. I don't think I am completely convinced the LHO wasn't part of a conspiracy, but he was a real jerk.

If we concentrate and share thoughts about the main topic, I believe we will all learn more.


message 43: by Mikhayla (new)

Mikhayla Gracey | 270 comments To address the issue of whether the Illuminati exists today I have written a blog post that condenses some information from my book: http://savemeimyours.com/2/post/2015/...
Later chapters of my book address the issues of the assassination of JFK, his brother Senator Robert Kennedy and Dr. Martin Luther King. The topic is addressed because of the claim by some that mind controlled assets were used, or at least that it was a domestic plot by right wing extremist with links to the CIA. The most revealing is the assassination of Robert Kennedy. Sirhan Sirhan has no memory of the day he shot Robert Kennedy. Psychiatrist assert that he has a dissociative disorder and is a completely different personality when the memory is accesses. They believe he was in a trance during the shooting. There were more bullets on the scene than Sirhans gun would hold, and the shot that killed Senator Kennedy came from close rang, back of his skull. Sirhan shot from a distance from the front.


message 44: by Laureen (new)

Laureen (laureenandersonswfcomau) | 477 comments I have to admit I am confused. In my 20s, 30s & 40s I was busily teaching my children the importance of telling the truth. Now, in my latter years, I see that one persons's truth is not necessarily anothers. Where can we go to get to fact. Everything has two sides. Is there a conspiracy about conspiracies?


message 45: by Harry (new)

Harry Whitewolf | 1715 comments Laureen wrote: "I have to admit I am confused. In my 20s, 30s & 40s I was busily teaching my children the importance of telling the truth. Now, in my latter years, I see that one persons's truth is not necessari..."

Welcome to the madhouse! :)


message 46: by James, Group Founder (last edited Feb 27, 2015 06:14PM) (new)

James Morcan | 7197 comments David wrote: "Let's hope we get back to Dallas and away from other topics that don't necessarily impact JFK assassination. Since there are other sections that deal with "One World Order", "the 1 per cent" or "th..."

David, I gave you a lengthy rebuttal in messages 16-17 in this thread that was totally on topic and replied in detail to your questions/theories re JFK. I also encouraged you to continue the debate but you never responded again...

Otherwise, I agree it's good to stay on topic where possible...But in the case of JFK I think his death interrelates to so many other things (possibly even UFOs as declassified files have revealed he wanted the truth exposed) that discussing NWO theories also seems relevant.

I used to try to always stay on topic and encourage others to do so, but have since realized if this group is to be about pure freedom of speech then anyone should be able to say anything at anytime no matter how inappropriate or off-topic others feel them to be. There are too many other places online and in real life where people are micromanaged and made to follow the script, know what I mean?


message 47: by David (new)

David Elkin | 452 comments I am sorry I failed to respond to your messages. I happen to agree on the UFO aspect. I am not trying to straight jacket anyone nor did I mean to Imply that other topics should not be considered.

Let's take one topic you mentioned "For example, the sinister proposals of Operation Northwoods remained a secret for 35 years."

That was a rebuttal you made to my statement in regard to information being released.

I agree it was a very long time, but it was finally revealed. I think that very few countries would ever reveal information like that at any time.

Stupid ideas are often floated in think tanks. The idea of some fanatic purposing this and getting it written down is sad but not amazing to me. Did JFK get taken out because of Northwood? Tough to prove. As you so aptly pointed out, no one in government just volunteered this information, it was forced out by FOIA. So though it may not be perfect, the system seems to work.

Perhaps I am just more linear than others in my pursuit of information. I do read most of the posts that I have an interest in.

BTW, if Gerald Posner is reading the blurbs, his book is REALLY well written.

James, my apologies as I did not mean to ignore you.


message 48: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 7197 comments David wrote: "I am sorry I failed to respond to your messages. I happen to agree on the UFO aspect. I am not trying to straight jacket anyone nor did I mean to Imply that other topics should not be considered.
..."


No worries Daivd, I was just meaning if you want a serious discussion re JFK I for one am wanting it.

You're right in some ways as the system in the US does have the best freedom of information act - that's a testimony to the rights that US citizens have (more than any other country for sure). However, in other ways tho, the US could be criticized as arguably the American system withholds more secrets from its people than any other country - this one day may become evident when/if we ever find out the truths about suppressed technologies in America including antigravity tech and possibly free energy and the like.

And unfortunately, the Northwoods documents were not written by obscure low-level people in govt or the odd fanatic as you seem to be implying...They were formulated and signed BY ALL THE JOINT CHIEFS OF STAFF and had additional (informal) blessing of many other senior politicians in the Kennedy administration. The young JFK came under a lot of pressure to sign that proposed 'inside-job' terrorist document but he refused to.

So the Northwoods documents are a very clear insight into the way those in elite positions of power think. Anyone who says it's impossible 9/11 could be an inside job and that American leaders would not do that to their own people need only have a cursory read of the Northwoods documents - 5 minutes reading those documents will change your mind.

I would estimate there are hundreds or thousands of similar documents to Northwoods still classified. And of course, no document every revealing inside job terrorist actions like 9/11 will ever be released. Not anytime soon anyway.

Also, nowhere did I say JFK was assassinated because he refused to sign the Northwoods documents. I implied it could be related somehow, but there were other a lot of other issues going on and JFK (due to his character) gave a lot of reasons for elites to kill him. I don't pretend to know who organized it.


message 49: by David (new)

David Elkin | 452 comments Nor do I. I should study the Northwood documents more. However, the JCS can be a little bit off as well. Nor do I disagree that elements of the Military Industrial Complex have big and sometimes bad secrets. Hell, look at the LSD tests, making troops withstand a-bomb radiation, the Tuskegee airmen fiasco, etc. I don't mean to white wash the situation.

If JFK was killed by a conspiracy, I would think (in order of likelihood)

1. Mafia and CIA for his pursuit of Mob and plans to dismantle CIA after 64 election (Dulles brothers)
2. LBJ and his legal problems with Billy Sol Estes
3. Castro because RFK tried to eliminate him.

BTW, Posner points out a lot of strong statements about LHO and how he fits in. I am leaning towards more of a post cover-up at this point. If you do a bad job of providing security it can be easier to have the target eliminated.


message 50: by James, Group Founder (last edited Feb 27, 2015 07:48PM) (new)

James Morcan | 7197 comments I tend to agree with your #1 likelihood. when he said something like he was going to "splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces" or something like that, it cannot have gone down well.

However, ahead of your Castro angle (which I think is less likely than #3) I'd say the banking angle cannot be overlooked. Financially speaking, restructuring the Fed (and making it fairer for the US people) would have cost the global elite the most. Check out my post here about JFK vs. The Fed: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

I think even in the highly unlikely event (in my opinion) that LHO acted alone the post cover-up angle still would have needed some knowledge of LHO's plans beforehand - someone had to know. I think in this instance it would have been very similar to the scenario where the Nazis burned down the German seat of govt in the 1930s and blamed it on Communists (which created enough fear to allow Hitler to sweep into power). The Nazis did this false flag operation cleverly by allowing a madman they knew wanted to burn down the building to do it...they cleared the way for this madman...You can check out this historical event mentioned in this post here: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...


« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
back to top