CURSED│open to all rp levels discussion

intro > leaving

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) I do plan on leaving this group. Sadly I did not do anything within the group, for I had some amazing ideas at the time. Now, I'm just way too busy for this fastly growing group! All you need to do is remove my face claims luckily, but other than that, I'll join back in if I'm in the mood. :)

message 2: by cosmic (new)

cosmic (erosful)

i'm also going to be taking my leave. good luck on the group <3

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I’m so very sorry to everyone waiting for me to reply on our rps but I realized that I just don’t have time to be on gr. I know some of you are, “well it’s about time she finally said something,” but know that I am a truly sorry to everyone.

message 4: by quq (new)

quq  (190511)
recently my life has been pretty busy and stressful and the added pressure of responding to roleplays isn’t really helping. sorry to all of my roleplay partners, but I don’t think it’s fair for me to just leave you hanging for however long it takes me to respond.
I love this group and I’m really sad to go :(

message 5: by Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ}, We’re all cursed here (new)

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1402 comments Mod
Hopefully when everything is okay, you’ll join us again. We’ll miss you!

message 6: by Madison (new)

Madison (thegalpal) | 247 comments Hey guys, sorry I haven’t had time to respond, I have so much I’m doing on a daily bases I haven’t been able to even take care of myself and I actually ended up in the ER last night, I’m going to have to leave at least for now. I just feel bad for not responding and I get stressed out.

IM REALLY SORRY!

message 7: by Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ}, We’re all cursed here (new)

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1402 comments Mod
Don’t worry about your replies. Take care of yourself because that’s all matters, and if you feel up to coming back once your better, well be waiting for you xx

message 8: by jay (new)

jay (jaysonstreet) i'm leaving because i'm not really active, i didn't have any claims. i wish you all the best of luck!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm leaving!
Sorry to all!
Umm just been busy.