dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Yvette (new)

Yvette | 2 comments Hi I’m reading a Harlequin super romance 2-in-1
That I can’t find on good reads
The titles included are
Secrets in Texas by Carrie weaver and
His best friends baby by molly o’Keefe
ISBN 978-0-733-57601-0
Are these type of 2-in-1 mills & boons books added to good reads or do we just search for the individual title?

Thanks Yvette

message 2: by Yvette (new)

Yvette | 2 comments *or do we just search for the individual title?

message 3: by annob (last edited Dec 01, 2018 12:38AM) (new)

annob | 1520 comments Hi Yvette, anything that qualify as a published book by Goodreads' definition can be added. Here's your book:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4...

I had a quick look but wasn't able to find the cover, but perhaps you could scan or photograph it, or find it somewhere online?
Acceptable sites: https://www.goodreads.com/help/show/2...

It would be great to be able to add the proper description from the back of the book, if there is any such text on your copy?

I'm also in need of a second opinion from a Librarian familiar with Worldcat, since there seems to be two different page counts for the edition. 286/294 pages? Hopefully I'm just reading the info wrong. :)

message 4: by Arenda (new)

Arenda | 19987 comments annob wrote: "It would be great to be able to add the proper description from the back of the book, if there is any such text on your copy?"

I've copied the descriptions from the single books on GR.

I'm also in need of a second opinion from a Librarian familiar with Worldcat, since there seems to be two different page counts for the edition. 286/294 pages? Hopefully I'm just reading the info wrong. :)

I think the numbering just starts again for the second book.
The two editions of both single books I've checked have page counts in that range (almost 300).

message 5: by annob (new)

annob | 1520 comments Arenda, thank you so much! Adding page count as 508 pp (286+294).