What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Non-fiction Book with advice for teen girls on fashion, etc.

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Love | 1053 comments It was paperback and had a pink cover with a black and white photo of a blond model. It would have been published at some point in the mid-1960's through the early 1970's. The tips were about fashion, hairstyles, makeup, etc.

message 2: by Adele (new)

Adele | 1200 comments Maybe something by Candy Jones? The cover I found for the hardback copy of Just for Teens doesn't match the description: https://www.amazon.com/Just-Teens-Can... but maybe there was a paperback? She also has Time to Grow Up but I couldn't find a matching cover for that either.

message 3: by Adele (new)

Adele | 1200 comments Or maybe The Seventeen Book of Fashion and Beauty The Seventeen Book of Fashion and Beauty by Seventeen Magazine This was published in 1967

message 4: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Love | 1053 comments It wasn't by Candy Jones, and it's not the Seventeen book either. But thanks for trying, and these are very close to the book I'm looking for.

message 6: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Love | 1053 comments Not that, but thanks for trying.

message 8: by Adele (new)

Adele | 1200 comments Was this in the US or somewhere else?

message 9: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Love | 1053 comments It was definitely in the US. It wasn't one of the three books Rainbowheart suggested, but they're definitely the sort of book it was.

I appreciate everyone's help!