Goodreads Choice Awards Book Club discussion

Archive - New Releases > December (2018) New Releases

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lynn, Moderator (new)

Lynn | 4066 comments Mod
The top 200 books published in December 2018 that people have added on Goodreads.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/popula...

message 2: by Vicki Willis (new)

Vicki Willis | 831 comments I am thinking about The Surrogate The Surrogate by Louise Jensen this month.

message 3: by Savanes, Moderator (new)

Savanes | 2017 comments Mod
My want to read this month: A Ladder to the Sky, Navigating the Stars and Watching You

Maybe: Soulbinder (it depends how much I like the other books in the series), My Favorite Half-Night Stand and Winter Loon

A Ladder to the Sky by John Boyne Navigating the Stars by Maria V. Snyder Watching You by Lisa Jewell Soulbinder (Spellslinger 4) by Sebastien de Castell My Favorite Half-Night Stand by Christina Lauren Winter Loon by Susan Bernhard

message 4: by Kristie, Moderator (last edited Dec 03, 2018 05:36AM) (new)

Kristie | 5937 comments Mod
I have less this month that I want to read. I want to read Watching You and maybe Winter Loon as I got it as a Kindle First free book. There are a couple others on my TBR, but they're not really new releases, but re-releases: Along Came a Spider (1993) and I'll Be Your Blue Sky (2018).

Watching You by Lisa Jewell Winter Loon by Susan Bernhard Along Came a Spider (Alex Cross, #1) by James Patterson I'll Be Your Blue Sky by Marisa de los Santos