Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Advanced Copies for Review > Looking for ARC readers

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Barbara (new)

Barbara Russell | 19 comments Hello everyone,
I'm looking for ARC readers for my steampunk/romantic suspense novel set in Victorian Auckland (New Zealand)
The novel will be published by Soul Mate in February.
Please, note that this is steamy romance (there are sex scenes and a bit of violence). I can provide mobi, and epub copies. Many thanks!
Blurb:
Auckland, 1884. The Supernaturals are frightened. Despite being able to do extraordinary things like teleporting or lighting a fire with a stare, a serial killer, the Heart Collector, is slaughtering them. He rips their chests open and removes their hearts.
While other aristocratic, nineteen-year-old girls spend time dancing, Isabel trains hard to become an MI7 agent—Military Intelligence Seventh Division, a crime squad run by Supernaturals. The Heart Collector murdered her best friend, and enrolling at MI7 is the best way to help catch the killer.

Isabel senses other people’s feelings as if they were her owns. But MI7’s leader is too worried about Isabel’s safety to let her join the team.
Eager to prove that her power is valuable, Isabel volunteers to meet Murk, a dangerous Supernatural man who can turn himself invisible. MI7 desperately tried to recruit him and failed.
She believes that her power is enough to convince Murk to become an MI7’s agent and help apprehend the Heart Collector. If he wants to attack her, his feelings will broadcast his intention, and she’ll be ready.
What Isabel isn’t ready for is to fall in love with the man who will collect her heart.

message 2: by ☾❥ (new)

☾❥ (literatorrebel) | 8 comments Are there physical copies available?

message 3: by ☾❥ (new)

☾❥ (literatorrebel) | 8 comments If not, I still am interested in reviewing? Is there a specific date you want the review to be posted?

message 4: by Barbara (new)

Barbara Russell | 19 comments Stephanie wrote: "If not, I still am interested in reviewing? Is there a specific date you want the review to be posted?"

Hi there, thanks for your reply :)
At the moment, I don't have any physical copy. I have mobi and epub files. I don't have a specific date. The release date is the 6 of February, but feel free to post your review any time after that date. No rush.
Please, PM me so we can exchange email addresses?
TNX!!!!

message 5: by Christie (new)

Christie Thorsen (darlingchristie) Hi Barbara! I am not normally drawn to period books, but this one sounds right up my alley. Great blurb!!! I would love a chance to read a copy and post a release day review on my (tiny and obscure) review blog as well as its corresponding facebook page & twitter account, along with here on Goodreads, and Amazon. My preference is .mobi files as I primarily like to read via kindle app. Feel free to PM me and even friend me on any of the platforms I mentioned above. Happy to either provide an email or even kindle email to have it sent directly to my kindle account.

message 6: by Barbara (new)

Barbara Russell | 19 comments Christie wrote: "Hi Barbara! I am not normally drawn to period books, but this one sounds right up my alley. Great blurb!!! I would love a chance to read a copy and post a release day review on my (tiny and obscure..."

Many thanks Christie!!! :)

message 7: by Christie (new)

Christie Thorsen (darlingchristie) Barbara wrote: "Christie wrote: "Hi Barbara! I am not normally drawn to period books, but this one sounds right up my alley. Great blurb!!! I would love a chance to read a copy and post a release day review on my ..."

You are most welcome, Barbara! Thank YOU!

message 8: by Shaphir (new)

Shaphir | 9 comments Hi! Your book sounds really suspenseful and interesting and I love how it's set in Auckland! I'd love to read and review it. I'd post my review on Goodreads, Amazon, Instagram and maybe Twitter as well (I recently made a Twitter account and I'm still a bit clueless about how to use it haha). I'd prefer a .mobi copy as I'd like to read it on my Kindle. Thank you so much! :)

message 9: by Barbara (new)

Barbara Russell | 19 comments Shaphir wrote: "Hi! Your book sounds really suspenseful and interesting and I love how it's set in Auckland! I'd love to read and review it. I'd post my review on Goodreads, Amazon, Instagram and maybe Twitter as ..."

Hi there :)
awesome! thanks!!
I'll PM you my address is that's ok?
B

message 10: by Shaphir (new)

Shaphir | 9 comments Barbara wrote: "Shaphir wrote: "Hi! Your book sounds really suspenseful and interesting and I love how it's set in Auckland! I'd love to read and review it. I'd post my review on Goodreads, Amazon, Instagram and m..."

Yeah that's totally ok! Thanks!!

message 11: by ☾❥ (new)

☾❥ (literatorrebel) | 8 comments Can you PM me instead? I don't know how to do that.

message 12: by Barbara (new)

Barbara Russell | 19 comments Stephanie wrote: "Can you PM me instead? I don't know how to do that."

sure :)

message 13: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (alejapereja) | 4 comments Barbara wrote: "Hello everyone,
I'm looking for ARC readers for my steampunk/romantic suspense novel set in Victorian Auckland (New Zealand)
Please, note that ..."

@ Barbara: I'd love to read and review on my blog, Instagram, and here on Goodreads! Let me know if you're still in need of reviewers! XO

message 14: by Barbara (new)

Barbara Russell | 19 comments Alexis wrote: "Barbara wrote: "Hello everyone,
Pl..."

Hello Alexis!
thanks a bunch for your message. I'd be delighted to send you a copy of my novel. Many thanks! :)

message 15: by Erikka (new)

Erikka (kadoeca) | 6 comments Barbara wrote: "Hello everyone,
Please, note that ..."

I'm interested in reviewing! PM me to exchange email addresses, I would need mobi

message 16: by Amy (new)

Amy (littleblondebooknerd) | 22 comments Barbara wrote: "Hello everyone,
Please, note that ..."

I would love to read an advanced copy - please send epub to littleblondebooknerd@gmail.com

Thanks!
Amy

message 17: by Barbara (new)

Barbara Russell | 19 comments Amy wrote: "Barbara wrote: "Hello everyone,
Pl..."

Thanks Amy!!
will do :)

message 18: by Barbara (new)

Barbara Russell | 19 comments Erikka wrote: "Barbara wrote: "Hello everyone,
Pl..."

Thanks Erikka :)

message 19: by Iman (new)

Iman (imzy_01) | 12 comments Hi,
I would love to recieve an ARC to review. Your blurb sounds very intriguing! How do I PM you my email address?

message 20: by Barbara (new)

Barbara Russell | 19 comments Imzy. I wrote: "Hi,
I would love to recieve an ARC to review. Your blurb sounds very intriguing! How do I PM you my email address?"

Hi Imzy!
I've sent you a PM with my email, let me know if you receive it :)
Many thanks!!

message 21: by Salih (new)

Salih Awouda | 8 comments Im interested I reading your arc

message 22: by Salih (new)

Salih Awouda | 8 comments Hi I’m interested in reading your arc. It sounds amazing. I don’t know how to PM so it’ll be amazing if you do. Thanks

message 23: by Barbara (new)

Barbara Russell | 19 comments Salih wrote: "Hi I’m interested in reading your arc. It sounds amazing. I don’t know how to PM so it’ll be amazing if you do. Thanks"

Hello Salih,
I've just PM you :)
Many thanks!