Underground Knowledge — A discussion group discussion

The Orphan Conspiracies: 29 Conspiracy Theories from The Orphan Trilogy
This topic is about The Orphan Conspiracies
393 views
MYSTERIOUS DEATHS > Princess Diana: Accidental death or murder? (POLL: 58% of you say MURDER)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 136 (136 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by James, Group Founder (last edited Dec 06, 2016 08:37AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 7197 comments Excerpt from The Orphan Conspiracies: 29 Conspiracy Theories from The Orphan Trilogy:

Regarding political assassintations - could the long list of victims even include the mother of an heir to the British Royal throne?

In 1997, in a dark tunnel in Paris, France, Princess Diana along with her partner Dodi Fayed were killed in a horrific car crash. Numerous inquiries and investigations all determined the crash was an accident and not a murder, but conspiracy theories stick to Diana’s death as much as they do to JFK’s assassination.

The aftermath of the car crash that ended Princess Diana’s life.

And much like JFK’s death, alternative theories are not just believed by conspiracy theorists or those on the fringes of society. In fact, various polls conducted by the likes of the BBC, CNN and CBS have consistently shown that a quarter to one third of Britons and Americans believe the princess’s death was no accident.

Dodi Fayed’s father, Egyptian business magnate Mohamed Al Fayed, also believes Diana, as well as his son, were murdered in that tunnel in Paris.

In an article in The Guardian dated February 19, 2008 and headlined Nazi Philip wanted Diana dead, Fayed tells inquest, the article begins, “Mohamed Al Fayed branded Prince Philip a “Nazi” and a “racist” in the high court today as he detailed his belief that his son Dodi and Diana, Princess of Wales, were “murdered” in a conspiracy initiated by the royal family and carried out with the involvement of Tony Blair, the security services and others”.

The Harrods store-owner informed the inquest Diana had told him she was pregnant and had agreed to marry his son, according to the same article.

Mohamed Al Fayed’s comments lend weight to what is probably the most widely believed conspiracy theory on Diana’s death: that the British royal family had Diana murdered to avoid a marriage between the mother of the future King of England and an Egyptian Muslim, not to mention the arrival of a Muslim-British Royal baby.

It was never confirmed if Diana was pregnant or not as, strangely, no autopsy was conducted.

As mentioned in the section in this group on The Queen, Diana’s former butler Paul Burrell stated the Queen had once warned him, “There are powers at work in this country of which we have no knowledge”. Burrell also told an inquest in 1998 that an unnamed British royal had once warned Diana, “You need to be discreet, even in your own home, because they are listening to you all of the time”.

And then in 2003, Burrell published one of Diana’s letters in the Daily Mirror newspaper, revealing that she wrote, “This particular phase in my life is the most dangerous. Xxxxxxx (name redacted) is planning an accident in my car, brake failure and serious head injury in order to make the path clear for Charles to marry.”

And those words proved to be eerily prophetic in terms of the way she died, if not the reasons why.

The Daily Mirror reported that Diana had actually named the person (Xxxxxxx) she believed was plotting against her, but that the newspaper decided not to publish the individual’s identity for fear of a lawsuit.

Piers Morgan, then editor of the Daily Mirror, said of Diana’s predictive letter, “I think everybody who thought it was accident will think to themselves, well hang on a second, could it be that these wild allegations have any substance?”

Also in the section of this group on The Queen we refer to rumored dirty businesses the House of Windsor engages in, such as the arms trade and landmine sales. The latter, in particular, has been a focal point for conspiracy theorists; the fact that Princess Diana fought tirelessly against landmines through her charitable work for the anti-landmine organization the Halo Trust put her at risk and may explain why she was murdered, according to these theories.

However, there’s no proof that the Windsors profit or profited from landmines or other criminal enterprises, so this conspiracy theory seems much more speculative than some others surrounding Diana’s death.

One of the other more out there conspiracy theories is that Osama bin Laden was responsible for killing Diana. This theory suggests the terrorist leader had gotten wind of the Princess’ pregnancy and upcoming marriage to Dodi and was concerned she’d be a bad influence on Muslim women.

There appear to be seemingly infinite plot holes in this particular theory. Plot holes such as how did Bin Laden know Diana was pregnant and why would he even care given he was reportedly so busy blowing up the West.

Besides these questions, the most important question relating to Bin Laden is: Was the terrorist leader still alive in 1997?

Princess Diana of Wales

The Orphan Conspiracies 29 Conspiracy Theories from The Orphan Trilogy by James Morcan


Harry Whitewolf | 1715 comments Keith Allen's banned film Unlawful Killing is a great documentary about this subject. It can sometimes still be found lurking in the depths of the internet, for people who want to make up their own minds.


message 4: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 7197 comments Is that film banned worldwide, Harry? or only in the UK?


message 5: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 7197 comments Also, why was it banned?


message 6: by Lance, Group Founder (last edited Sep 04, 2014 08:16AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lance Morcan | 1952 comments “How many more political murders disguised as heart attacks, suicides, cancers, drug overdoses? How many plane and car crashes will occur before they are exposed for what they are?” –Monologue delivered by Kevin Costner and written by Oliver Stone in JFK (1991).


Harry Whitewolf | 1715 comments It was financed by Mohammed Al-Fayed (who, it's worth noting, Keith Allen had no prior relationship to- he just needed funding for the project!) and Associated Rediffusion. It was shown at Cannes in 2011 when it was a work in progress.
Lawyers said it needed 87 cuts before being allowed to be shown in the U.K- the cuts required left the film without any backbone, and was therefore 'banned' in its current state.
It had a short-lived, non-publicised release in the U.S where it failed miserably. I don't know about its current 'banned' status in the rest of the world, but interestingly Al Fayed became disinterested in trying to fight to get the film out, after his years of battling the establishment to get his views about Diana and Dodi out to the public.


message 8: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 7197 comments Thanks for the info, Harry.
Will try to see if I can get a copy of that film.


message 9: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 7197 comments Here's an excerpt from Unlawful Killing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKmaN...


Harry Whitewolf | 1715 comments For the more esoteric conspiracy believers, David Icke has some excellent facts and theories about Diana's death in The Biggest Secret: The Book That Will Change the World
As well as the hardened facts about things like the driver not being drunk, he also makes a good case for her death being a ritual sacrifice.


Harry Whitewolf | 1715 comments It's also worth noting that Diana's (known) confidant of nine years, Christine Fitzgerald, was one of David Icke's sources for his theory that 'reptilians' are ruling the conspiracy. In fact, she came to him whilst he was researching that facet of his work- and before he'd published it.
Fitzgerald claims that Diana used to call the British royal family 'the reptiles' and 'the lizards' and said 'they're not human'.
It's up to the individual reader to make of that what they will, but Icke didn't only source her for his reptilian bloodline theory, but also others like Arizona Wilder who claimed to have performed ritual sacrifices for the Windsors.
Regardless of whether you see Christine Fitzgerald's claims as ludicrous, it's certainly worth entertaining her ideas- and motives- seeing as she did indeed have a close, personal relationship with Diana.


message 12: by James, Group Founder (last edited Sep 07, 2014 10:08AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 7197 comments Regardless of the whole Reptilian theory - which is murky at best in my opinion considering Fitzgerald is a psychic healer who was a hired spiritual medium to Diana and who may have a paranormal agenda she's promoting when quoting personal conversations she had with Diana, Ivan Fraser (fact-checker/copywriter on The Biggest Secret) has since heavily criticized that book's reptile theories as being sensationalist and ill-researched and David Icke's star witness Arizona Wilder (aka Jennifer Ann Kealey) is a self-proclaimed mind controlled sex slave ala Cathy O'Brien and who has reportedly since refuted everything she told Icke about reptilian shapeshifters - Princess Diana died a horrible death.

And unlike the reptilian elite theory which virtually all stems from one author, the Diana conspiracy has numerous journalists and researchers believing in it and more importantly it actually does have some very solid evidence (as much as JFK's death in fact) that all seems to point toward murder rather than accidental death. That at least warrants a serious investigation to find out once and for all whether there was foul play in Diana's demise and whether it was the Royals or someone else behind her death.


Harry Whitewolf | 1715 comments Yeah, I was always dubious of Arizona Wilder- but didn't know she'd refuted her claims.
And Ivan Fraser and David Icke fell out a long time ago. (Back in the days when they both released monthly newsletters, before internet days!)
As much as I personally believe the more esoteric parts of conspiracy theories in general, yes- let's not confuse it with the very real and hardened facts concerning the death of Diana.


message 14: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 7197 comments I also believe the esoteric parts to many conspiracy subjects, Harry.
So there's no reason why certain authors or independent researchers need to avoid bringing up certain theories due to a lack of evidence. Everything and anything deserves to be explored in a free society and nothing should be off limits just because it's speculative.
Plus, as you wrote in an earlier post, Icke actually did do some sound research into Diana's death and raised important points regarding security cameras and other anomalies in the tunnel she died in.

But my main objection to Icke's writings is he quickly jumps from very solid evidence and well-researched concepts to totally unsubstantiated theories or even personal beliefs without any clear dileanation between these two extremes for readers. I don't know if he does that on purpose or not, but either way I find this technique undermines many of his overall arguments. And that's a shame, because as an ex-journalist he has all the research and writing skills to take on the Establishment.


Harry Whitewolf | 1715 comments Yeah, as much as I support Icke in the main, I completely agree with you about the lack of distinction between his own beliefs and the hard conspiracy evidence. He particularly does this in his later books, and is, of course, why he's not taken seriously by many.
I just happen to personally believe in his 'the world isn't real- it's a prison' ideas as much as I believe the conspiracy facts that have evidence.
Each to his own of course, and you're absolutely right when you say "Everything and anything deserves to be explored in a free society." Which is why believers in reptilians, believers in Illuminati, believers in political assassinations, believers in the Occupy movement etc. etc. all need to come together.
As you've said James, it's 1% against 99%, no matter how you look at it- and whether you term that injustice a 'conspiracy' or not. If we're all tolerant of each others' beliefs and instead recognised that we all want the same thing: a better world of love and justice, think what a world it would be!


message 16: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 7197 comments I agree with everything you say, Harry.
Speaking of the idea that this world may be a prison that we need to escape from or at least wake up from the "maya" type illusion, what do you think of the main concept in the film The Matrix??


Harry Whitewolf | 1715 comments Well, personally I believe that most Hollywood films have a secondary meaning to them- in the way that Kubrick's The Shining is debated so much. Hollywood loves to merge fact with fiction- one film story for those 'in the know' and one for the public, who, once ideas are accepted as sci-fi fiction etc., will stop investigating the ideas seriously- which is why so many conspiracy films have cropped up over recent years. (And in the way war films are propaganda tools).

So- The Matrix- more true than we even think, in my opinion. Interesting that Cronenberg's excellent film Existenz came out at the same time, which deals with the same questions of reality.
Though having said that, the idea of this world not actually being real is obviously an old philosophical topic. I mean it doesn't matter if you look at quantum physics or religion or spirituality... it all seems to point to this world not being real.
It's by being human, in a five sense perception of the world that stops us seeing the world in its non-subjective state.


message 18: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 7197 comments That is a correct assessment of many Hollywood films, in my opinion - especially Kubrick's movies like The Shining and Eyes Wide Shut which are basically allegories.

Totally agree that The Matrix matches many modern scientific concepts in quantum physics and far older mystical ideas like the illusory world of Maya mentioned in The Bhagavad Gita.

Have never seen Existenz but now I'm interested especially if it does indeed have similar themes to The Matrix.


Harry Whitewolf | 1715 comments Eyes Wide Shut wasn't an allegory- it was a documentary! :) Seriously, Kubrick was wanting us to know, wasn't he? And I guess you're aware that many believe, with quite good reason, that Stanley Kubrick was the one who 'faked the moon landings'- now there's another, complicated, topic for debate! (In the documentary Room 237, there's some of the moon/Kubrick conspiracy reasons.)

Man, you gotta watch Existenz! Reality is just a game...


message 20: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 7197 comments Actually you are right


message 21: by James, Group Founder (last edited Sep 09, 2014 06:09PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 7197 comments Eyes wide shut was a documentary!
Unfortunately kubrick died before Eyes Wide Shut was released and his cut had 30 mins more footage - rumor has it the extra footage contained major secrets
And yeah I also know The Shining rumors re the moon stuff
Kubrick is similar to Salinger - both were very connected individuals who knew many secrets
Both were also telling allegories

Did you know kubrick lost his daughter to Scientology and that that angle is also explored in eyes wide shut?


message 22: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 7197 comments Hi Edward,
I started in my research in the 90s but only recently connected the dots, so to speak.
Agree with what you say about the time for allegories being over and now we all need to speak directly and frankly with no double speak.
Returning to the topic of this thread, what's your opinion of Princess Diana's death?
James


Harry Whitewolf | 1715 comments Hi Edward, see my posts elsewhere in the discussion group for my 'Icke supporting' attitude! Regardless of what one thinks of him, I've yet to come across any credible evidence that he's 'a fake'. What's the Jordan Maxwell thing?


Harry Whitewolf | 1715 comments And re; Eyes Wide Shut. Has anyone else noticed its 'subliminal' references to The Wizard of Oz- particularly at the fancy dress shop. Interesting, seeing as The Wizard of Oz was used in the programming of mind control sex slave Cathy O'Brien. (And that the owner of the fancy dress shop in the film is hiring out his underage daughter for sex.)


message 25: by Harry (last edited Sep 09, 2014 04:00PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Harry Whitewolf | 1715 comments I'd never even heard of Jordan Maxwell- so please inform me more- but having done a brief search, I can see he's a 'big player'.
I just looked at a post on his website which gives dozens of quick succession reasons as to why he's 'dropped off the face of the earth' (his words). He lists: "being attacked, old age fatigue, talking to the movie industry about Illuminati- the list really does go on and on, and it includes him saying: "so David Icke could replace Jordan Maxwell- David Icke does not want Jordan's job."

I don't consider Icke's videos being cut off at crucial points, as I've not seen many. I have read his books though, and he certainly does get to the 'real meat', even if it's his own chosen flavour!

Being a Brit myself, and reading Icke for twenty years, I've seen him be an absolute laughing stock where he was ridiculed by the media beyond belief- and that was just when he came out with his spiritual beliefs, let alone the conspiracy and reptilian topics. Despite this, he ploughed on and put a lot of information out there that wasn't available from anyone else in the U.K at the time, and much of the hardened evidence we have for things like Satanic ritual abuse and Diana's death was first exposed or connected by him. Read his early books and you'll see how much of what he 'prophecised' in the Illuminati's PROBLEM-REACTION-SOLUTION take over of the world would unfold. Sorry, Edward, but I just don't get how you can say 'he has yet to say something of significance.'
And- in it for the money? Really? He spent a decade playing to two people in a village hall and self publishing his books before the internet came and the U.S and the rest of the world got to know him.


message 26: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 7197 comments Harry wrote: "And re; Eyes Wide Shut. Has anyone else noticed its 'subliminal' references to The Wizard of Oz- particularly at the fancy dress shop. Interesting, seeing as The Wizard of Oz was used in the progra..."

Harry, when you mention "subliminal references" to The Wizard of OZ in Eyes Wide Shut, did Kubrick insert subliminal messages into the film? If so, did you spot them with your own eyes?


Harry Whitewolf | 1715 comments Hi Edward,

Many thanks for taking the time to respond. I completely understand your viewpoint, and we're on the same side. It all just comes down to who you trust! A Kafkaesque problem of conspiracy research!
I like what you said about "We don't even know or believe in the CIA operations every third world immigrant takes for granted." Yep. I get frustrated that people don't want to change the world based on the horrifying facts we have within normal media circles of how leaders/bankers etc. operate in our world- let alone the more 'whacky' conspiracy beliefs.
Thanks for bringing Maxwell to my attention- had somehow completely overlooked him, so will definitely check out more.

Best wishes,

Harry.


Harry Whitewolf | 1715 comments James,

I shouldn't really have used the word 'subliminal', I just remember things like the Rainbow fancy dress shop, and cutting to other scenes where there were Oz references- I seem to remember a poster at the jazz club, but it's been so long since I've seen Eyes Wide Shut, that this is all conjecture. Will have to watch it again before I claim anything for sure! Was just something that had stuck in my head over the years.


message 29: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 7197 comments It's a long time since I saw Eyes Wide Shut as well, but like you I do feel that Kubrick was spilling direct secrets in this film more than in any of his other films.


message 30: by Lance, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lance Morcan | 1952 comments Edward wrote: "The more I heard of the "investigation" the more I was convinced that it was no accident. She was beautiful in every way.
..."


I agree with what you are implying, Edward. We (the public of the world) are still waiting for a proper, fair and unbiased investigation into Diana's death...


Sterling Gate Books (sterlinggatebooks) | 21 comments Lance wrote: "We (the public of the world) are still waiting for a proper, fair and unbiased investigation into Diana's death..."

We could be waiting a long time.


message 32: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn Injoy (CarolynInjoy) James wrote: "Regarding political assassintations - could the long list of victims even include the mother of an heir to the British Royal throne?

In 1997, in a dark tunnel in Paris, France, Princess Diana alon..."


http://www.rocketswag.com/biography/r...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknew...

I don't know about the accuracy of either of these articles but it would seem there was an autopsy.


message 33: by James, Group Founder (last edited Sep 28, 2014 09:34AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 7197 comments Hi Carolyn - thanks for your post and for doing your own independent research.

Here's an excellent article from trusted London-based international news agency Reuters on Diana's death and the way the French doctors handled it: http://www.reuters.com/article/2007/0...

It appears you're right - there was some kind of an autopsy done but not done by official protocols and nothing transparent. For example, this Reuters article states that "Diana's body was embalmed in France three hours before being brought back to Britain. Although not an unusual practice, this would make an autopsy in Britain more difficult, al-Fayed says."

And regarding the pregnancy issue, this article goes on to say the following: "Furthermore, it would make render some tests, such as those for pregnancy, redundant. Al-Fayed also queries why Diana was embalmed again in Britain."

Also, my understanding is that under British law she should have received a British autopsy (beyond any French autopsy) and this is what would have counted in any British court of law.


message 34: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn Injoy (CarolynInjoy) James wrote: "Hi Carolyn - thanks for your post and for doing your own independent research.

Here's an excellent article from trusted London-based international news agency Reuters on Diana's death and the way ..."


I agree, there should have been a thorough autopsy in Britain as well. We'll never know.


message 35: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 7197 comments "The truth will out." -William Shakespeare


message 36: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn Injoy (CarolynInjoy) Great quote.

“If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.”-Mark Twain


message 37: by Mary (new) - added it

Mary | 3 comments I am glad we are talking about this. It is a conversation that needs to happen more.


message 38: by James, Group Founder (last edited Sep 29, 2014 02:27AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 7197 comments Carolyn wrote: "“If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.”-Mark Twain"

The powers-that-be obviously have great memories then!


message 39: by Lance, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lance Morcan | 1952 comments Mary wrote: "I am glad we are talking about this. It is a conversation that needs to happen more."

How true.


Harry Whitewolf | 1715 comments RE; my above comment about Kubrick's Eyes Wide Shut- I was wrong to talk about Wizard of Oz symbology, as I have just watched the film again... although, Kubrick most certainly meant something by his reference to the Rainbow...

In the first party scene, when the two models are wrapped around Tom Cruise's character, he asks, "Where are we going?"
They reply, "To where the rainbow ends."
"Where's that?"
"Why don't we find out?"

We then move on to the later scenes of the Rainbow fancy dress shop...

And there is much about reality/dreams at play in the film, amongst a s***load of other secondary meaning stuff.

Anyway, I'm a bit off topic for this thread!


message 41: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 7197 comments Edward wrote: "Absolutely love your work, and the way you organize it in such an accessible format. Too many get jumbled. Your implied implications coincide with my own. Most of the time I'd rather not relive that murder; it hurts my heart, probably as much as it does yours..."

Yeah, I think a lot of people felt really sad when Princess Diana died and didn't even know why exactly considering they'd never met her. I believe the wave of grief that swept the planet on that day in 1997 was because deep down people sensed Diana stood up for important things and was probably killed for that stance.

But more than the whole murder conspiracy theory (which is fast becoming conspiracy FACT ala JFK's death), I read she used to leave Buckingham Palace (or Kensington Palace, I can't recall) at night and feed the homeless...And another example of her compassion was how she happily held babies infected with AIDS when it was a new disease and her advisors had told her not to hold the babies in case she caught the disease herself...

If only someone else in royalty or other positions of power had half as big a heart as she had.
I believe what's lacking in world leaders is not intelligence, but love. In fact, most of our world leaders at present seem to be like robots who are completely devoid of love.


message 42: by Catherine (new) - added it

Catherine well...here's the rub...a lot of people (Americans at that) are blming it all on the driver for being intoxicated. that may be true...but...they also have to understad that drinking is a part of European culture, unlike in the US. there is evidence of another vehicle hitting Princess Diana's car..and then driving off...depending on how hard the car was hit...anyone could have lost control..inebriated or not...so don't blame the alcohol.

furthermore...the paparazzi were ridiculous....seriosly...leave the woman alone! she was entitled to a modicum of privacy...which she never got...from the moment the Royal engagement was announced! I fear the same will happen to Kate....perhaps not to the same degree...but she will be hounded...


message 43: by Harry (last edited Oct 12, 2014 07:49AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Harry Whitewolf | 1715 comments You're absolutely right in what you say Catherine, but it does seem as though Henri Paul wasn't even drunk in the first place. See this article from mainstream newspaper Sunday Express:
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1044...


message 44: by Catherine (new) - added it

Catherine I didn't think he was drunk...just that he'd had a drink...maybe 2....but by no means drunk :) maybe he didn't have any alcohol at all..

but...the US does make such a big deal about alcohol...that there is more of a problem here with drunk driving...so that's all they see:(


message 45: by Catherine (new) - added it

Catherine you know what Harry??? thi is the Dreyfus Affair all over again!!!


message 46: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 7197 comments No one should be reviled.
Wow, that's the ultimate truth in a nutshell!

They killed an angel when they got Diana.


message 47: by James, Group Founder (last edited Oct 21, 2014 06:42AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 7197 comments Headline: 'Princess Diana Pregnant At Time Of Her Death, New Evidence Suggests'
http://www.inquisitr.com/1492304/prin...

"In a book called The Princess Diana Conspiracy, radiologist Dr. Elizabeth Dion and a nurse both claimed to have seen the unborn baby."

The Princess Diana Conspiracy- Revised Edition The Evidence of Murder by Alan Power


message 48: by James, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 7197 comments A poll on Princess Diana’s death (and whether it was an accident or murder) is underway so have your say if you haven't already: https://www.goodreads.com/poll/show/1...


message 49: by Lance, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lance Morcan | 1952 comments Final results for the "Was Princess Diana was murdered?" group poll were as follows:

31 group members (or 73.8%) voted YES
8 group members (or 19%) voted NO
3 group members (or 7.1%) voted UNDECIDED

Check out the poll itself if you wish to read the comments and discussions that took place during the voting: https://www.goodreads.com/poll/show/1...


message 50: by James, Group Founder (last edited Aug 04, 2015 10:02AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

James Morcan | 7197 comments https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=e...

In this YouTube video above called Spy Secrets: Playing Dirty it mentions an MI6 plan to kill Serbian leader Slobodan Milosovec in the early-mid 90s. It was never carried out, but the assassination plan is possibly how they killed Diana.

The plan involved placing bright (strobe) lights in a tunnel and blinding the driver with the strobe light. The video mentions the tunnel would have lots of concrete around ensuring Milosovec would likely die in the tunnel...


« previous 1 3
back to top